3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dronkk 09.02.20 02:07 am

Friezes in games

Hi all. I'm always in online games happen MicroProse. I've already climbed the entire Internet and could not find a solution. Played recently, the Witcher 3, everything worked perfectly no freezes, and start the game Smite, and every 10 seconds micro freezes for 0.5-1 sec, I don't know what it is, I play on medium graphics settings, everything was fine before, but something happened I don't know that there were these freezes, I tried to include the most minimal settings, still these friezes. And when it happens Friz cooler like turns off at 0.5 sec and again starts to work. If you are knowledgeable please help.
PC configuration :
The radeon r7 360
Monitor resolution 1366x768
CPU itel core i3 3210
Hard drive Plextor PX-128S2C, ST500DM002-1BD142 (Games are always put on the SSD)
RAM 8GB
81 Comments
Sort by:
g
gennaz 09.02.20

dronkk
If there is another cooler for the CPU, put it and have look if the problem is solved.

d
dronkk 09.02.20

gennaz
The cooler the other is not sorry, and stops when the cooler temperature does not exceed 70 degrees, and cooler campaign on vidyuhi there's like the whole PC freezes

d
dronkk 09.02.20

gennaz
Yesterday I increased the paging file on the SSD drive and friezes became less, when I bought the disc, my windows experience index was showing in the category hard disk 7.7, when the Frisians, I decided to check and hard showed 5.9, increased the swap file 16 - 32000, and began to show 7.2. I don't know why he so quickly died, new SSD it worked for only a month total, and I have it somewhere half a year

g
gennaz 09.02.20

dronkk
It you have tlc or mlc?
Do ssd swap file is better not to,because of this wear,it is advisable to buy another 8 GB and FP to disable. Leave it only on the system drive size 2048мб,both values should be the same,since some applications do not work without FP .

d
dronkk 09.02.20

gennaz
The problem is not the SSD and the CPU, apparently the old it, smite as well as Hots on the processor strongly influenced by them I have Friesians, as for example in League Of Legends, where the processor is not such a strong bias it's going well at the maximum speed of 150-200 fps, even in smite at maximum speed with anti-aliasing etc fps 100+, and the drawdowns are due to the weak CPU in General will be to buy new, my PC is worth everything is new, even no but the CPU and motherboard old

g
gennaz 09.02.20

dronkk
I want to take?

d
dronkk 09.02.20

gennaz
Don't even know I have a motherboard Asus p8h61 - MX R2.0
Want not expensive and none of my uncovered, can you tell me anything?

R
Ryazancev 09.02.20

dronkk
Core i7-3770K Is the ceiling. You can of course Core i7-2600K. That acceleration will not treat, the very weak power system CPU

d
dronkk 09.02.20

Ryazancev
I don't need the most powerful one I have that I can play without freezes

R
Ryazancev 09.02.20

dronkk
Well, these prcessor and powerful for today. To understand you can only brute force by putting ай5 and so on. You would show graphs of CPU, RAM and GPU in this game. There is no doubt that this percent of fault.

d
dronkk 09.02.20

Ryazancev
Using that can be this monitor, I will play and will throw off the results here

d
dronkk 09.02.20

Ryazancev
I'm using the task Manager monitored CPU, it is loaded on 80-90%

R
Ryazancev 09.02.20

If he's so loaded, then it may very well be that this dual core is not enough. But imagine how it will be a shame when you put a 4-core ай5, and the problem will not go away. Try to start to podrzavati percent and memory.

d
dronkk 09.02.20

Ryazancev
I'm afraid it will burn if percents to disperse, and like my percents not to disperse

R
Ryazancev 09.02.20

dronkk
Yeah, sorry, and the mother too for overclocking is not intended. If the game frieze on the minimum salary, it just percent!
What OS (operating system) worth?

g
gennaz 09.02.20

dronkk
Now a pure 4 core without HT to take makes no sense-it is money down the drain! The best option 4/8.
Core i7-3770 can be found within 20t.R
Xeon E3-1245 v5 is about the same
They both fit to your MP,support the relevant instructions(AES, AVX, F16C, MMX, NX , SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, SSSE3, TXT, VT-d , VT-x , XD). Their disadvantage is the price.
Intel Core i5-3550S,now is 15t.R.- the cheapest option 4/4. Minus the price and no reserve for the near future. New games require more than 4 cores.
Here is an example of the new nfs.
Spoiler
Even 8 core loaded to 70%!

d
dronkk 09.02.20

Ryazancev
win 7

R
Ryazancev 09.02.20

dronkk
And the graphics card has a connector for additional power?

d
dronkk 09.02.20

gennaz
I have almost all the build a PC in 15K(video,SSD,RAM), and then PERC drain is cheaper no? My comp max at 1-1.5 years, and then plan exactly to invest and to get a good, powerful PC, and now so in time to play in any MOBA without the Frisians want

d
dronkk 09.02.20

Ryazancev
Yes