3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 09.02.20 02:09 am

Your hated rivals? (For Honor)

Your hated rivals?
To put it simply! From any enemies you BURNING??
I just freeze OROCHI(hopefully this scum will fixanal, at least a little) and Kensei.
Well, the person with the shield of knights, the Conqueror

Nobuse already no problems at all, delivers, one of the characters with whom you can finish in the net. Of course, much depends on the skill of the player.

Abode whining)
38 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZZZKarp 09.02.20

I don't know, I LEARNED a little bit and now all of the head with his stick break...
p.s. Than the master differs from the disciple, the master does not make any unnecessary movements...

t
tigr1983 09.02.20

Friends! somebody theirs antivirusnik thrown out of duel in the beginning ,that says threat detected on your PC will solve this problem and try again . In the main menu . And with bots everything is OK . That kind of nonsense.

S
Spauldinator 09.02.20

It was difficult for me only with the broad dagger. quick and sharp.

K
K0stya96 09.02.20

Spauldinator
the deliverer is not that difficult(from my own experience: I was a Persian, and fought against it)....Yes there is, any class can be sharp and fast, if you learn how to play!) some people manage to constantly change the direction of the attack, but it just pisses me off, because I do not have time to put the block)

S
Spauldinator 09.02.20

I haven't properly learned how to escape from grabs, and the deliverer constantly carries them out. I'm just one fighter focused. The one with Morgenstern(like the name). It is good:)

D
DimakSerpg 09.02.20

Spauldinator And I can not seem himself to have the habit to hit the block. And can't keep up.

S
Spauldinator 09.02.20

Hate not even the individual characters, and when you are in 4x4 and two of three Bute. Almost a hopeless situation.

B
Bombardirovschik 09.02.20

Spauldinator
in this case, Levi from the game and problem solved
Alt+F4

F
Flavius Eugenius 09.02.20

Conqueror.If the leader of the nerf and now he gets a penalty to the stamina with the use of special stands,the conqueror, absolutely not receive any fines for its use.And well, even the players constantly spamming his dash,which he's been knocked down and it's not really sadogirl.
All other heroes it can be controlled easily,especially the Japs .The damage they cause to the weak,and do not the strong guys.Probably only the poisoning of Nobuse pisses me off,because it is very long lasting on you.

S
Spauldinator 09.02.20

Bomber
well, it's somehow not fair. Started to play, so be kind to reach the end.

D
Doomshfaft 09.02.20

Somehow yesterday during triplanetary all put. Really just got lucky. Successfully matched the site of the battle and the flash of rage.
DimakSerpg
I have really bad parry against salinero things were. After the first failed attempt, the unit no longer has time will come, and this means that parry is not possible. In the end, I realized that the Bloch salinero must be stupid and not to show off tricky tactics. After 1-2 units, already it is not difficult to catch the rhythm and parry, and then start to push. Saltery in defense do not know how, so after the 1st missed shot is usually all ends in a few seconds.
Spauldinator
Morgenstern, flail, flail. Hardship, when the article was translated, but it seems we it is the flail closest to the truth.

D
DimakSerpg 09.02.20

Doomshfaft Add to jublee DimakSerpg, I wonder gualco to carry out, to test themselves so to speak. )

a
a_noob_is 09.02.20

I was enraged samurai, one that makes an impact after avoidance, the other from a distance with the sword flies past you.and the blows sharp, difficult to catch.
Polarizare FORWARD!

D
Doomshfaft 09.02.20

Flavius Eugenius
Tried to drive the Conqueror.
His defensive stance well is very slow. No idea how to use it in battle, only if not be prepared for the hail of enemy blows. Stand leader is activated almost instantly, and she can even parry the Orochi. The conqueror fails to activate during a powerful swing of holiday that for a very long time.

B

hate the bouncy chick with the knives. she's got some shit ranged, it is shorter bullet at you from afar with an arrow, then throws some kind of bomb, then she has a series of blows some poison or bleeding I XS, then it jumps constantly if you play a character chip in they counterattacks against her dumb because she did in melee, not kneaded and stupidly jumping up and down while you swing, make you're it

a
a_noob_is 09.02.20

Bomber
I generally hate the conqueror when playing.

B

maksik.ussd
such a bastard, huh?

a
a_noob_is 09.02.20

Bomber
Well, if AI then not any problems with it, but against another player it is difficult. Even her shield is difficult to get. Generally the conqueror is the most useless combo in the game against other players is waving a Mace.

S
Spauldinator 09.02.20

The swinging Mace is a cool thing to use just to be careful.

S
Sergey Ivanov11111 09.02.20

maksik.ussd
do not tell me waving I have so many Japs put, they have no protection and they do not expect a series of blows. Even against salinero works well block and counter zaklikivanie, shield they have, lie down like a lamb. Looks like the Japs do the range nerf, the PTA was boring to play - there was some Orochi and the women with a stick, and I'm the leader of the drove.