3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DimakSerpg 09.02.20 02:09 am

Your hated rivals? (For Honor)

Your hated rivals?
To put it simply! From any enemies you BURNING??
I just freeze OROCHI(hopefully this scum will fixanal, at least a little) and Kensei.
Well, the person with the shield of knights, the Conqueror

Nobuse already no problems at all, delivers, one of the characters with whom you can finish in the net. Of course, much depends on the skill of the player.

Abode whining)
38 Comments
Sort by:
a
a_noob_is 09.02.20

Sergey Иванов11111
Apparently I come across such as soon as I start waving from me just doing Dodge back and all.

B
Bombardirovschik 09.02.20

maksik.ussd
against the AI so any character is no problem.

D
Doomshfaft 09.02.20

Finally decided who I hate in this game.
It's Orochi. Orochi here Orochi there Orochi on the left, on top of the Orochi. In a team of 8 people can be 6 Orochi.
People on acid. If only in his normal game, instead of dying from 2 shots - there were no issues. And somewhere, someone read that he bends and let's all work together to take Orochi... became Disgusted, direct warframe remembered where all Reno took it because in high school someone heard that he drags.
Hate forest map at the Japs in the mode of Slaughter, when all fighting in a heap. What a mess, where everyone falls at all, and bots on this map and still timvork show constantly rotiruyutsya, so then the difficulty increases.
Still hate it when you metalise enemy for what reason, he did not have the stamina and health in 1 hit, but then flies 2-3 of your ally, hrenachit all together first you and then your goal, achieving it.
Go capture the point, trash is fine!
Why do you need 3-4 to kill 1 of the enemy seriously wounded, despite the fact that him beating a healthy ally - I'll never know.

S
Souldray 09.02.20

Doomshfaft wrote:
Why do you need 3-4 to kill 1 of the enemy seriously wounded, despite the fact that him beating a healthy ally - I'll never know.
To pick up the fragments, evidently the same.(Don't ask why)
Hmm, it seems the most annoying here is a Conqueror and Deliverer(how can you have time to hit this infection with its speed and maneuverability) Well at least the environment helps in the battle, sometimes you can kill someone using the stairs or divide. (The stairs are my favorite, slipped and Bang, 2 frags left, although when it is done with you - frustrating to have to bypass the stairs side, if there are a lot of enemies)

D
DimakSerpg 09.02.20

Souldray About spikes do not forget, not some maps))

S
Souldray 09.02.20

DimakSerpg
To be honest, I during OBT they've never met and never ran, but still Stairs is just a space

D
DimakSerpg 09.02.20

Souldray was a crazy case. I was on the stairs, to the ground was 10 cm, I was down çelik and I died. Apparently it my neck broke your weight? On another note, I can not explain it.

M
Modrin555 09.02.20

DimakSerpg
So the kick is,he's deadly on jump I realized.

S
Souldray 09.02.20

So in theory if he was encased in armor as the Guardian or Conqueror, probably can. But it's the same game)

S
SauronMaiar 09.02.20

Play Orochi, sometimes burning from nobuse with her distant attacks

S
Scaevus 09.02.20

plus, the Orochi was enraged, Yes, and yet the deliverer: mill tyk-tyk-tyk and runs from you until you have a half HP is not drained, and will follow - repeats, both of attack is too fast changing too fast stand and do not have time to block, you have 200 milliseconds to have time to block, but if I ping 100-150 apologize?? Nobuse really like that is not so furious as the PTA. I hope this is the one-touch, forever fleeing spammers will fixanal.

S
Scaevus 09.02.20

DimakSerpg
do not have time, there's a window for beating terribly short, you need almost simultaneously with the enemy click

S
Scaevus 09.02.20

Doomshfaft
know why so many of the Orochi? because porazvelos a bunch of viebu of homemedical here and play for hours of samorajczyk

H
HollowHeart 09.02.20

Now inclined to think that infuriates the Justiciar. He's kind of slow, stamina burns quickly yourself, but if you miss a couple of mills, we have arrived.

|
| Dominus | 09.02.20

Yes, for me now all the assassins disbalance too much stamina they have spinning vertat and spam in raznoboj blows that's all tactics, pickier while the bottom character if for others even though something learning to be pischeprom you can play feet and will be OK

M
Modrin 09.02.20

| Dominus |
The game has a parry,so if you spam,and you do nothing then it's bad.Train to parry.

M
MadWelderRu 09.02.20

Doomshfaft
It Morgenstern. The flail without the handle. And Yes, the conqueror is one of the most uncomfortable opponents.

D
Dariusnadyr Dzhanbariev 09.02.20

DimakSerpg
Better instead of Orochi let nerfbat or even remake those fucking Vikings not only that, they are the lungs of the attacks with which any player will understand but no they had to make chutli no every second attack breaching unit and made of them what his mother sprinters with combo attacks that are not stopped when their blocking so that there is not always even parry helps