3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pyromaniac7777 09.02.20 02:10 am

The game crashes and then reboots the computer (Dark Messiah of Might & Magic)

The game crashes after 5-7 minutes after loading a save. Then the comp reboots (tries, fails, black screen, I reboot it manually), and provides: On your computer there is a problem, her computer crashes. You can send a report to Microsoft to help make windows better. Or something like that. So many games, but in Dark Messiah, played for 3 months, pereprohozhu, and it was first, except for the departures, when I have the graphics on low didn't stand, played 3 months on the minimum salary and everything was fine. It was the same in Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, but Skyrim is clear, the comp is too weak. At the same some time playing Black desert, in War thunder , play without any problems, and there graphics will be more abruptly
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPOT1987 09.02.20

The CPU temperature should be checked.

T
T2 FLAIR 09.02.20

KPOT1987
pyromaniac7777
And videokarty too.

P
PLEXURA 09.02.20

All right, check the temperature at least a program"SpeedFan-somewhere something is heated the more likely.

p
pyromaniac7777 09.02.20

checked. sometimes when using firefox more heated

l
legusor 09.02.20

look at the motherboard voltage bridges and cpunb, they tend to ride. it happens during acceleration, or when acceleration from the vrm MOSFETs are degraded and unable to maintain a stable voltage. I have this problem always been associated with the acceleration, but it could also be because somewhere the damaged or failed capacitor on the power to the motherboard or video card (or other electronic components). also this problem can occur because of broken hard drive.
first check the temperature and take away the acceleration, if any. visually prediagnostic iron in the presence of podgorista or failed electronic components.
can you check the voltages on the lines 3.3 V, 5V, 12V on the power supply. load comp stress test aida or occt (or others on your taste) there promonitor voltage (and temperature, too, at the same time, the presence of overheating). there should not be variance +\- more than 0.3 V.
the working temperature of the bridge chipset (North\South bridge) can look in the chipset-the manual (not to be confused with a manual on the motherboard).

p
pyromaniac7777 09.02.20

Thanks, I'll try!