3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NightGameMassacre 03.09.19 08:33 pm

Triplea game desiderino as good as they gvoril?

Hi forum. I do wonder AAA games are really as good as they say and write, or is it just mass delusion?. I don't know any good AAA games. What I hadn't tried - always boring, monotonous, and while still expensive. What's wrong with me?
Sorry for the typo in the topic title
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lightninggg 03.09.19

AAA games are really good. Moreover, there are good even from 60 on Metacritic, and those that over 90 of all super almost everything. But a matter of taste decides how usually.

You're right, just up or caught gaming the impotence, although one does not exclude the other here.
With me is also there twice, was treated with change of platforms, genres, the last 2 years trophies interest in games are very well supported including. Of course, games have long been not interested, as in childhood and adolescence, such interest to save me alas failed, but you can live, just need to find something to fight for and what to believe. Brrr, that is, what to play and why. You need to realize your passion.

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

NightGameMassacre
I don't know any good AAA games. What I hadn't tried - always boring, monotonous, and while still expensive. What's wrong with me?

Said the man, whose profile second dog evaluated for nine

N
NightGameMassacre 03.09.19

Protocol10
What? I went through the game. Good. But certainly not good.

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

NightGameMassacre
Therefore, the evaluation of the nine - logical

N
NightGameMassacre 03.09.19

Protocol10
Why not? Evident that worked on the game have worn. But it is still weak.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.09.19

in the representation of its genre tripl Igors are always the best since nick pravelo the richest content, the graphics and gameplay are quite varied. less rich than the game it's more scarce. it regards Igor of singlpleer. MP can for example, AAA+ type projects overwash which I don't understand the better such as varfeys peck-peck.
well, if people like to cut in the tractor simulator it is probably time dog 2 him seem less interesting to peck-peck

r
requiemmm 03.09.19

Yes, as you say, it's a double-edged sword. Vbuhali a lot of money, but nobody wants to take risks -> the output is a clone of the earlier game. It can be with the best graphics, music, their chips, but overall it's just a clone. Scrolls, Battle, Caudle, Bitware all, FIFA...eventually, every big thing degenerates into a soulless printer. And masterpieces have always done the boys with glowing eyes and wind in his pockets. They were not afraid to take risks, to risk nothing, and some make it work.
So it's simple, want the same but without wings(C) take AAA. I want something original - look at those who have no money and they are dragging on the skill, there is often such masterpieces that all of these giants never dreamed of. However, garbage also generates a lot of poverty, but it is an inevitable side effect.

S
SKVERNING1 03.09.19

requiemmm
Better not say! Those who had once conceived the industry was a student romance, and now it is traders-managery, heartlessly chopping the loot...

F
FallenGhost 03.09.19

Good AAA games have always been. But the difference is that before high-quality projects came out much more. Now you can pick up a 2-3 good games per year. And all because of greed for money from the publisher. In some cases, they simply do not allow the developer to realize all their plans, dictating its own conditions, terms, etc.