3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Zaychik 22.09.19 12:00 pm

Can't change the body of your character with bodyslide (Fallout 4)

After clicking the button, Bild writes that the file changed and blah blah blah. (All as the guides had seen them a bunch) So that was changed but in the game nothing changes. In fact, bodyslide when I want to see what kind of body I did, the character is, but instead of skin color or things written no image what could be the problem? All mods installed via NMM( also tried manually - did not help) do Everything like in the guides, just me, nothing changes... can Anyone help, already tired of fighting (( please Help !
23 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 04.05.22

SPEKTERRR wrote:
the Persian's body has not changed, he is still in default (not NeverNude) underwear and with default forms.
Maybe mods don't work. Did you do this procedure?
1. Open the fallout4.ini file along the path documents/mygames/fallout4/, open it with notepad, find the line and make it look like this:

[Archive]
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

2. Open the Fallout4Prefs.ini file, look for the [Launcher] line. Directly below it should be a line: (if not, then add)

[Launcher]
bEnableFileSelection=1

3. Save and close the document
4. Open the Fallout4Custom.ini file, if there is none, then Fallout custom.ini is an empty text document until those since,
until you set your screen resolution to high or mod the game, at which point it will contain their new resolution and/or
two strings to enable modding. No one needs to download it from the internet.
(you just need to turn on the maximum resolution in the game settings (relevant for 4K) and return it to whatever is convenient)

5. Add the following lines

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

S
SPEKTERRR 11.05.22

Everything started to work, I'm just blind and did not remove the SPACES. But another problem appeared, the clothes in CBBE are displayed, the body was applied in the game. but I can’t change the shape of the body or clothes using batch build or build, and in Outfit Studio it is displayed with zero sliders, although I tried to load the preset. And, so with all the clothes from the mods.

p
potter790 11.05.22

SPEKTERRR wrote:
And, so with all the clothes from the mods.
So presets don't work in Body Slide. Reinstall the Tools folder from the mods.
This can also happen if the version of Body Slide is old, and the game patches are newer. Or vice versa.