3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Cherneckiy 09.02.20 02:21 am

Heat i7 6700k

The computer I have a year and a half, never a problem with the temperature was not, but yesterday there was for the night game, swing, bf4,start today, and see it as a temperature of 80 degrees, although earlier in the game never rose above 70, the Witcher 3 was 64. Disassembled the computer, shook the dust, replaced the thermal grease, but nothing really has changed. In the BIOS is also why it shows 70градусов. Did stress Aida learned 97градусов,and even the computer started to slow down. Paste MX-4. In the stress test before it was 70-80. In 33 easy right now,but sometimes jumps up to 40.
70 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Cherneckiy 09.02.20

Old screenshots of the Witcher

O
OkGo 09.02.20

Andrey Chernetsky
Settings, probably no have not changed over this time?

Check up on the miners. As a quick test, if too lazy to wait for the test result: turn off the Internet on your PC and then launch the game and check the temperature.

g
gennaz 09.02.20

Andrey Chernetsky
Snot under the hood, the CPU has dried up)))

S
Ser777 09.02.20

97 in Hades odd lot,given that Hades without the AVX tests.Maybe the thermal paste under the lid has deteriorated,then the scalp and to change to a new one.
I have the same Prots with set multiplier to 43 (4.3 Ghz)on all cores in idle 24-30 degrees in the load Aida 69-74.
Cooling be quiet! pure rock

Spoiler
Yes, way higher fit, the Council may miner bred check antivirus what realties.

A

Ser777
Right now check,and about the scalp,I took a PERC in computeruniverse,and I still have guarantee,whether under warranty to change,or is it better to scalp?

A

Ser777
Yeah,there's a new problem,apparently it overheats so that is cut,heated in the game to 80 and the computer hung tightly,helped only reboot

A

OkGo
Checked out what the result came out

A

gennaz
Don't know whether to scalp or not,he is afraid of,guarantee to pass MB in computeruniverse,but will have to wait 2 months,the master of the city it is necessary to look in principle,but my city is not big,I don't know whether I find

L
Luka_gg 09.02.20

Andrey Chernetsky
Thermal paste under the lid, though poor, but it isn't, gets a bad rap. Have a 4790 / 7700 - thermal interface of the new generation. 3 years processor, but holds fine. In a simple normal temperature. I have 40 at a frequency of 4700. The processor 4770 opened, after 4 years, thermal grease is normal, this does not happen in an instant, here, I think, for other reasons.
If you change the thermal paste, the question of guarantees is the throat. You can already handle the warranty due to variations in temperature. Of course You will not do this, in the CU to send and a month, if not more, to sit without a computer. Generally, the processor is the part of PC, which guarantees today, in principle, not need. Of course, if there are visible traces of opening, the service can conclude a material impact on the processor chip, throw say.
In General, you can change, though, and winnings void, a couple of hundred Hz can be added, or hitting the temperature, that I don't remember exactly, but within 5 degrees. Replacement, of course, a good thermal paste, change at GM, I highly do not recommend.
In General, delve into the software part or to deal with the cooling issue is not thermopaste, it should be normal, especially for factory frequencies.
At 80 degrees your PC have to hook up and disappear, really a virus. Protection with 95 starts working, reducing the frequency. Hanging can be due to software errors, however, and may be accompanied by a blue screen of death, perfect. 80 for CPU - NONSENSE (well, though a bit too much, I have at 4700 80 to load or EIDE).
Andrey Chernetsky wrote:
Did stress Aida learned 97градусов,and even the computer started to slow down.
Slow down for two reasons, here protection tripped by overheating-of course, CPU resources involved in the test, it will slow down.
Most importantly, if you decide on the scalp, with GM be careful, may die of the processor, personally, is observed, even after a year recline. I recommend to do correctly, replace the thermal paste.

Do not understand, turn to the diagnostics PC, 250-350 rubles, and will be the result. I think this is perfect + day maximum. If that will fix the problem. You can bring the CPU + mother + strap Opera and cooling.

K
Kahran Ramsus 09.02.20

Andrey Chernetsky
What, in fact, cooled by the percent? and what is room temperature? maybe you have a surplus Carlson, and the case the sun is at 35+? The fact that you have overheating obviously, but before a questionable out there to deal with ohladom first?

M
MunchkiN 616 09.02.20

sutki about the thermal paste under the lid
in fact, I have encountered some similar problem but the outside compound between the lid and scalera namely that that for 6 years she seems to have lost its properties and the processor is overheating. although videocrime nothing happened for a similar time period
different thermal paste may deteriorate at different speeds
on the other hand, the heating from Igor, the author still is not critical you can score for a couple of years most likely

A

Lodurr
Well,recently put a emulator for Zelda this,and they said the voltage on Prots in the settings to set min and max 100%

A

Kahran Ramsus
In 28, is cooled by the cooler deepcool gammax 300 MX-4 paste

A

VOVAN WOLF
Yes,I think we should put in a diagnosis,however in the town still have to find will be in Hades way too stress test even when I wyrobiska,I don't know why it started just today,but earlier in the same Witcher only 60 degrees it was

A

From time code, sorry couldn't send,because phone sit,the only thing I did here 11:36-12:10

L
Luka_gg 09.02.20

Lodurr
The voltage varies depending on CPU frequency, it is a normal phenomenon, Dynamic Voltage Scaling, reduces frequency and voltage, reducing power consumption. Because BP already gave the error blue screen.
Under the hood thermopaste nothing will.

A

VOVAN WOLF
MNU error-all 2 departure was just Bang hung sound in one place,and all hung,restarted the comp,he still would not understand,thought thought,after 3 restarts the current.

O
OkGo 09.02.20

Andrey Chernetsky
Antivirus on miners checked?
Thermal paste has nothing to do with Affairs, most likely.
First, for 1.5 years it is unlikely that the gasket under the hood time to dry out.
Second, in most cases, the drying of thermal paste has little effect on the conductivity. Another thing, if the dried layer of thermal paste as a result of user manipulation received microcracks and other physical deformation.

The is i7 6700 for a period of about 2 years. Overclocked to 4.5 GHz. No sudden jumps of temperature since the installation was not. Well now that's summer: it has grown a couple of degrees, no more.

All this leads to the conclusion that the point in the virus, which loads the CPU when launching the game.
Run a few scans with various antivirus and then the new stress tests would be.