3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 09.02.20 02:24 am

Protection Denuvo (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

What do you think, after how many months after the game it spiratyat? And spiratyat at all?
135 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 09.02.20

Dr_NooB
Not soon, at least six months after the release, and maybe much more time passes. Just caust 3 and far cry primal is still not hacked so Andromeda will stand up after these games, Yes, Deus ex and dishonored 2 and titanfan 2. And hacking for a long time no news, all the rounds in the protection of developed patched.

h
hanterwow 09.02.20

what hack exactly,but a few months?I doubt half a year at least(although I just pre-order closer to the Feb will do)

h
hanterwow 09.02.20

Protocol10 wrote:
all rounds protection developed earlier.
well, it's just delaying the cracking,there is no protection that can't be hacked,you can only delay the break-in.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 09.02.20

this game you have to buy, because it is a cult game, especially with such a beautiful and huge open world!
only to buy! have time to dig into the game!

well, the more, even if hacked, are you sure that this is 100% high quality break-in? why spoil your good impression about the game, Obuasi and irritated because of a broken Repack?

to set aside each month for 500 rubles on the game, somewhere on the card or stash. and with the release of the game to buy it and more money for DLS will remain!

V
Vadim Moroz 09.02.20

Quickly hacked, depends on the team.

P
Protocol10 09.02.20

hanterwow
Lule, movies about hackers have enough?. If anything, like a long time, there are serious protection with no vulnerabilities (for example in the financial, government and corporate sectors) that the hack is not real.

D
Devil477 09.02.20

Protocol10
Primal XS just caust exactly was, but what about when you break in do not know, and what's the difference.

P
Protocol10 09.02.20

Devil477
Primal XS
Was not.
Just caust was definitely
For a couple of days worked. Now working Repack no.

h
hanterwow 09.02.20

Protocol10 wrote:
If anything, like a long time, there are serious protection with no vulnerabilities (for example in the financial and corporate sectors)
well, why would they take such a serious protection for the game?denova more used to the fact that the pirates quickly hacked the game,that would slightly raise the profit,but mainly those who did not buy the game and pirates will not buy

f
febll 09.02.20

Dr_NooB
Of course, that will vzlamat. Nepreryvnoi breaker not present, and before Denuvo was not put tasks 100% defend games, need it only for the first few months after release to protect sales.

888005533535 09.02.20

hanterwow
Do you want a joke. After January everything is more expensive. Read FZ Tax on Google

s
saa0891 09.02.20

Will likely put the latest protection,so that cracks can be a long wait,Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is still not hacked,although the same Mirror's edge catalyst broke very quickly,although I don't know what it was version.

P
Protocol10 09.02.20

hanterwow
Compared to the cost of development and promotion of the game AAA class on the market at $ 100 million and above, the cost of denovo it a bit. Maybe 1-2% of the budget of the game. Hardly more. Moreover, practice shows that the cost of denovo most likely varies, because even indie developers can well afford it.

h
hanterwow 09.02.20

Elvin Shepard
well expensive,I'll still take the standard,and the extra 1000-1500 RUB is Not so much will be felt,but if it is more expensive paduma on this when to take

h
hanterwow 09.02.20

Protocol10
I meant it
Protocol10 wrote:
(for example in the financial, government and corporate sectors) ,
here such protection,and for just not giving it up,and denovo is cheaper and provides security on release.

P
Protocol10 09.02.20

hanterwow
Clear. I figured it out.

888005533535 09.02.20

hanterwow
I'll be in December. As a gift to myself :D On NG.

A
Adam Beylin 09.02.20

Protocol10
Toha?

G
Guano_Smit97 09.02.20

Excuse me, of course, but what is aspirated, just first time I see this

k
kakp 09.02.20

Put protection to not sperately... if the game is good ,that conscience will not allow after the passage of pirates do not buy it and thus thank the developers. And pay the money ,and there's a locked 30 frames,bugs and should be run with a tambourine and one you will return the money then?