3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr_NooB 09.02.20 02:24 am

Protection Denuvo (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

What do you think, after how many months after the game it spiratyat? And spiratyat at all?
135 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Alexandrovich 09.02.20

Nothing is perfect , same goes with protection to the games , sooner or later it will crack , it depends on the popularity and the conscience of fans of this product . And since Andromeda is almost the most anticipated game , if it is not , it all depends on the conscience of the fans and partly from contingent purchase, because it will cost a lot , and people from some countries can't afford to shell out for buying games .

G
Grayfox90 09.02.20

I will be buying. This will be the first game that I buy(except the Old citizen of course)

K
KPOT1987 09.02.20

Based on the fact that in recent years, the developers severely screwed up, and it can crack, no one will Release to wait...

j
jackonda 09.02.20

a month and a half and the maximum forget any fairy tales these noobs about half a year,

f
febll 09.02.20

jackonda
Tell us what group of hackers consist of, or where such information?

f
febll 09.02.20

Grayfox90
I would not your place while not in a hurry to do pre-orders until more like another Inquisition.

x
xSaimanx 09.02.20

Uh, no. Not a penny from me bioware won't get until I'm sure of the shelf life of the product (which is unlikely).
Most likely lomanut quickly, well over a month at least, all the same game from Bioware. Well, or there will bypass the launcher all I care. But without probing the udder of this game by torrent, fuck them, not the money.

M
MikuHadsune 09.02.20

3-4 months no less. If ever hacked. DAI broke long enough. I already pre-ordered and don't care, well, the pests will certainly be to wait torrentek. In General, for 4 months can be at the Breakfast to save money... so go for it.
PS Oh yeah, waiting for the proprietary Dizy from pests.

A
Aleksandr Danilkov 09.02.20

MikuHadsune
agree 2000 Casa you can find more cry the Blues.Less smoke.

P
Provednik Monolita 09.02.20

MikuHadsune
Oh yeah 2K is such a penny in our demise stinking country and they can spend on cal I will laugh with you if the game fails and optimize will be worse than the mafia

M
MikuHadsune 09.02.20

VOLKODAV_46_RUS
I optimize not worried. Watch the slide show I just will not, and 2K in the CIS money and really not big. Just think, 15 times beer drinking.

P

MikuHadsune
Hitman pre-order did no longer want on the same rake 2 times to step

T
T.T.G 09.02.20

MikuHadsune
Drink pelendri? Liter four pour in yourself?

P

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
I can ))

M
MikuHadsune 09.02.20

No, not drinking, with 22 years sober after a small incident I'm done=)

M
MikuHadsune 09.02.20

VOLKODAV_46_RUS
The Hitman managed to get past. as NMS itself. But in ME:I'm sure. Worse just will not DAI, but Dai I liked less. Loki just looks a bit empty.

P

MikuHadsune
well, you compared the beer and the feces of 4 liters of beer cost 400 RUB me))

T
T.T.G 09.02.20

VOLKODAV_46_RUS
On empty stomach?

MikuHadsune
Before, it was the wine, liqueur, brandy, or rather, witch, pivnicki, the baggage with the different concoctions out there?

P

MikuHadsune
well, at least someone as good will be if we can also buy well people with whips do not have to call))

P

on empty stomach drank a bottle of whiskey and vodka, well, then I woke up in the hospital hahah