3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
davidrf 11.02.20 01:56 pm

Ammo (Metro: Last Light)

Don't know about you, but I'm limiting ammo annoying!!! Why do I have to pass by gratuitous goodness?! Maybe someone knows how to remove the limit? I don't mean coach!
24 Comments
Sort by:
i
ilinor 11.02.20

so many rounds are allowed to take. realism

P
Phantomsmith 11.02.20

Freebies wanted? :D well then how many bullets can be sold - 'll be the first oligarch in a post-apocalyptic metro :D
I'm in the first part of the munitions money was doing.

But in true: do you have any idea how much they weigh? But the protagonist himself another 3 gun drags a walking Arsenal just!

d
davidrf 11.02.20

And a hole in the belly of a kit in real life to treat tried?! Or swallow x-rays without restrictions? This is a game, not life... what is here limit?!

F
FoxHound88 11.02.20

Phantomsmith
Taschemta in Ranger hardcore mode only carry two guns, so it is not necessary here.) 150-180 rounds 5.45, but still don't know when they will end.

N
Nik0LaI123 11.02.20

For example, I sell the cartridges - and then join

G
GrifoN_1912 11.02.20

Vice versa I like that ammo, every body, every nook and cranny of obessively for two rounds, which you then save lives.This is all Underground!And even more unexpectedly, the war has begun,how many rounds in the subway would be.

About two rounds when I played in the catacombs after the Church,you need to climb it to call the Elevator, and there ghouls, so I pulled the lever, and I have 2 live rounds in the saiga,1 army,1 incendiary grenade, and knife units 6-8,this mess was.
PS. Played on Ranger difficulty

T
TESler 11.02.20

GrifoN_1912
6-8 pieces of knives? Lol) there are only 5 possible carry)

M
Metro 4026 11.02.20

GrifoN_1912
At the level of the Ranger 10 pieces of knives

G
GrifoN_1912 11.02.20

TESler
Such,on the Ranger 10.

Metro 4026
At the time I was 6-8 I don't remember exactly just.

r
regfo 11.02.20

The default, apparently has in mind that in some places, the ammo shot by way too fast, had a hundred left twenty. In this I agree with him. Just in the subway two categories of enemies: humans and monsters. People are better to shoot 5.45, and monsters with a shotgun or rifle from a killer five-charging. Then it will always be the store.

D
Diman94 11.02.20

If you put the difficulty easy , and the game mode, the problem with it)

two categories of enemies: humans and monsters.
went to the Kalash on Arlozorov, really all the ammunition produced before the kill )

M
Metro 4026 11.02.20

Диман94
If you put the difficulty easy , and the game mode, the problem with it)

Yes no I also tried and there is no sign change difficulty only easy,normal and hardcore open

D
Diman94 11.02.20

Metro 4026
I have before the game, don't remember very well) there was something like the game mode first, and then the difficulty mode. game mode or regular ie is designed for beginners, or equipment intended to be experienced Merkado. there explanation was written supposedly for conventional ammunition lacking in abundance, the difficulty easy medium and hard it depends

I generally tried if possible not to shoot and make noise) and quietly go past, hiding in the corners of every. everything in me at times when shooting brakes come in=(

k
kamaz360 11.02.20

Yes the cartridges are very a lot in comparison with the first part. Do not understand what is not satisfied. I have the entire game had 2-3 chances when he was on zero,and all.

S
Stailet 11.02.20

A lot of ammo, only odnajdy Kalash the whole shot and I tabasom got another 40 left. This is on hardcore then.

P
Patriot PG 11.02.20

I fully support the author's theme. No limit on collection rounds should not be, and adding to their team of developers - freak, worthy of planting for the count.

P
Pierre Dac 11.02.20

Patriot PG
But what about hardcore?

P
Patriot PG 11.02.20

Pierre Dac
When I'm out of ammo, because there's no way to take or because the monster needs a new pair of clips is hardcore. When I'm out of ammo, because they are, but you can't take everything is shit.

P
Patriot PG 11.02.20

In General, the games Metro, as well as the most modern, the word hardcore is not applicable. SWAT 4 hardcore in Dwarf Fortress especially in Metro and other modern GG regenerates trenchant SCP-682 to die, we must try, and ten doses of morphine, getting into the kit, it is possible for all the passage never to use. So no hardcore in a non-existent Ray of Hope to ruin the return of bottomless bandolier from the first part impossible. And to return the game to the paint and increase the fun of playing - easily.

P
Pierre Dac 11.02.20

Patriot PG
Hardcore draws analogies with the reality. In reality, you can't take over a lot of ammunition. So it is clear?