3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
victorzh 11.02.20 01:59 pm

Import/Export DLC (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The previous part
111 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tony-Staff 11.02.20

facepalm, how many species of crustaceans such people.

e
ed58963 11.02.20

Oh finally don't have to rewind prohosting

D
Demon59901 11.02.20

you damn bear fistula fistula

f
fighter box 11.02.20

The funny thing is that yesterday the cheaters started yelling that I'm a cheater. Your car can not be destroyed they were shouting. I will report you fucking hacker or anything like that. Even tried to expel from the session. Let them feel on their skin how it felt to be on the horns when there's nothing you can do.

f
fighter box 11.02.20

And how many rockets it takes to destroy an armored car with a machine gun? I counted 15, to the moment when they shot me. By the way, I made a mistake at work Full set is given 18 min.

M
MiGamer86 11.02.20

5-6 hits max. And how many missiles depends on how many times you miss...

G
Gamejoy 11.02.20

fighter box
Three cheaters, well, well...
They would have thee broke it =)

f
fighter box 11.02.20

Laughter laughter, but daily quests can score. Recently had to race the GTA, but as it pass through, if nobody thinks to join. Rockstar need to reflash some tasks.

A
Andryuha 11.02.20

fighter box
Uh, how would any race can alone take place. When I have the dailies toiled for several months on getting 500k on the 28th day is not important, or it's a race through the air, or GTA race - was held in isolation. The second player only for rally required. The problem was, rather, to wait for someone to capture, because you have not any seizure, and the specific - please do go Grab the RAID and all of today playing Capture - the RAID... And so on...

e
ed58963 11.02.20

fighter box
a direct hit and hitting the ground next to it is 2 big differences. the difference is about 2 times

v
victorzh 11.02.20

Indoor Insurgent precisely applied with three rockets, or three Velcro, or combination of rockets and stickies, giving a total of three explosions. This has been tested by me personally. The insurgent with the machine gun is usually exceedingly swift, personally I find it easier to leave than to fight, so about the speed of its ejection can not say anything. He is a particularly persistent?

A
Andryuha 11.02.20

victorzh
Like, with air transport of missiles is not spent on their removal

v
victorzh 11.02.20

Andrei
Rocket Buzzard = Hydra missile = missile RPG = rocket of Ruiner = Velcro, all right?

v
vatsonification 11.02.20

People have already started the second part of the topic. Maybe enough to write about that is not relevant to the topic.

v
victorzh 11.02.20

vatsonification
Well, actually, the last message (except some private) revolve around Sabre 2000, which, strictly speaking, the most that neither is on topic for this topic... ugh, a tautology, but not the essence. In short, the military features of this cars are most pertinent to the topic, because the car-the combat with this DLC... Well posravnivat it with another military transport Legionella part of the discussion of his combat performance.

v
vatsonification 11.02.20

victorzh
Yes, I'm aware of that.
Wanted to ask new bonus week - the same rumor about the update about the stunt racing vehicles?

f
fighter box 11.02.20

victorzh
victorzh wrote:
Indoor Insurgent precisely applied with three rockets, or three Velcro, or combination of rockets and stickies, giving a total of three explosions.
It is quite possible. But I guess doing the work of Complete, you fucking Assurgent with a machine gun, and were reinforced repeatedly. Perhaps this is intentional, in order to oppose something terrible Ruiner 2000. Yesterday being chased by Assurgent with a machine gun, and I lost count how many missiles I fired. There is much to consider it once, then they shoot both of you. One of the Micro PP, the other from a machine gun, so had to escape. But in another session I still managed to destroy it, because they are stuck between the buildings. It was released there are a shitload of missiles, clearly more than 15. Then there was the usual Insurgent, which went to the player with the lowest level. So he ran away from me without knowing that I can not shoot from conventional weapons. It took him 10 missiles. something like this.

o
origamikiller 11.02.20

victorzh wrote:
Indoor Insurgent precisely applied with three rockets, or three loop fasteners, or a combination
With four
With a machine gun – 5.

m
meYoouunng 11.02.20

origamibiro
Now take the Rocket launcher and make another video )

o
origamikiller 11.02.20

meYoouunng
Hmm. Faster with the flare gun, I guess.
For so many hours for some reason, never had the insurgent firing from the installation.)
And missiles have the same setup and ruiner?