3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fayrus 22.09.19 12:03 pm

The ending. (Mass Effect 3)

The game ends with only one choice we seems to be alive ? And all? Will not show/tell what happened next? As he lived to old age and so on.
52 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psycer 22.09.19

Fayrus
no

s
saa0891 22.09.19

Fayrus wrote:
And all? Will not show/tell what happened next? As he lived to old age and so on.
You still very lucky that you haven't seen the original ending,which was before DC,as I then was hit with this crazy drunken drug addict.

F
Fayrus 22.09.19

saa0891
So I still don't know what's next.
What about Shepard then ?

R
RPOCLABB 22.09.19

Fayrus
And then there was Andromeda*

Which hike shepherd and decided to end his life,it would be not to fly :D

s
saa0891 22.09.19

Fayrus wrote:
So I still don't know what's next.
What about Shepard then ?
And so you knew not only that of shepherd and that of your companions,races and even a damn wouldn't understand.

O
OkGo 22.09.19

Fayrus
On the nexus there were a few fan-made mods that tweak the ending.

If I remember correctly, one of them turns the story so that the events of the Citadel DLC takes place after the main story.

F
Fayrus 22.09.19

saa0891
This mess of some kind. In fact spent dozens of hours in p u t Yu. All too familiar from books, when the ending does not bring you any aesthetic pleasure. Just a long, horrible aftertaste. :{

F
Fayrus 22.09.19

OkGo
Odd, it's sad.

M
Master Ken 22.09.19

And yet, after the credits, the boy promised to tell you one more story about Shep, also the type of hint.

R
Ruby Ray 22.09.19

Was not so long ago (in days) of the entire trilogy. And save the stand from the 1st part of the 2nd and respectively from the 2nd to the 3rd. And this is the second time I go through the trilogy. But in this case I filled up the ending in ME3. Now pass the M3 more details. In all tasks. Everywhere everyone is looking for and others still choose synthesis. I think this is the logical conclusion of that is...

Although I don't know. All too sad.

F
Fayrus 22.09.19

Master Ken
And in the end nothing?

F
Fayrus 22.09.19

Ruby Ray
Of course it's sad. How many years have passed from the first to the third part. Years from puerility to adulthood. We either get used to the role of brave warriors, or accept him as a friend. On this death and despair is felt very vividly. =With

Note: I understand you can not just save everyone? What is the best possible ending?

R
Ruby Ray 22.09.19

Fayrus
On YouTube there is all the endings. Very encouraging looks like the end, when Liara(or Tali) at Normandy does not hang a sign with the name of the captain, and of course in the end there is a clip that shows a soldier in N7 armor making a sigh.

Need to examine all the planets and complete all assignments to achieve the most good ending.

To save all possible by choosing the kind of Synthesis and Control.

E
EMPs 22.09.19

Fayrus
Already many times wrote. The ending 4re
To score and shoot the Catalyst = then the cycle will continue.
Red (destruction) - kill all synthetics (and like as ?technique?) = total...
Blue (control) - take control of synthetics, to rebuild the destruction and topple into the depths of the galaxy
Green (synthesis) - peace, friendship, chewing gum - merge synthetics with organics and Vice versa (in short all type ?cyborgs?). Live peacefully, help each other. Type best, but it is not very clear.
Direct final with Shepard alive no

M
MunchkiN 616 22.09.19

Shepard becomes a legend falls into a time loop. thinks it is all he dreamed with a hangover after DLS citadel and flies back to attack the base of the Ghost
and it repeats again and again without hope for change and will continue forever
true ending

F
Fayrus 22.09.19

Ruby Ray
EMPs

What prevented them to show what happened after? (Like Obsidian or SD project)

MunchkiN 616
Like Hell. Especially if people realize each time at the end before he died.
This is how to listen to a long story of human life, and the question is what is going to keep a deathly silence.

B
Busyy 22.09.19

Ruby Ray
Not everyone can be saved at all. In the Synthesis Shepard dies, as in the Control. The only option where Shepard is presumed alive - the destruction of synthetics, i.e., the Red ending. And Yes, there are three references to the fact that he is alive, his woman does not hang the plaque on a memorial wall, a sigh in the N7 armor and the dialogue Looking at the stars and boy when he asks her to tell another story about Shepard, and Looking agrees.
But to achieve any of the endings enough to score 5,000 combat readiness of the troops. It's not all jobs and the planet. When I passed by, doing almost all side quests, then the e-readiness index was about 16,000, but no additional bonuses to no avail.

F
Fayrus 22.09.19

Busy
They even essentially the good ending, and that failed. Disgusting work. An example of how not to do / to write games.

m
mefiro 22.09.19

Fayrus
You've got to understand that in the end(mid -) development of mass effecta 3 +- started integration with ea, which in fact ruined the company. I think the higher UPS don't have the time and ability to monitor product quality, or moderately sped things up in the name of some sort of processes in the company.

F
Fayrus 22.09.19

mefiro
I didn't know that. Could. But to make a sane explanation of the end( clear and not hazy - blurred ) was not such a labor.
Although I will be honest, in the same books such rubbish is not rare. (Even the Witcher for me ended not very clear, Pilars, Tyranny) ((possibly ME at the teenage level went deeper, and maybe the story is that imbued))