3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhizn dermo 11.02.20 03:26 pm

Denuvo (Vampyr)

Really looking forward to this game and hope that it will not Denuvo. What do you think about this?
34 Comments
Sort by:
l
lookaway 11.02.20

I think that before 2017 you can earn enough to not worry about denovo.

T
Trestan 11.02.20

Life sucks
Buy the game and forget the word denovo, am amazed at the kids want and are waiting for the game but not buy it - even less and less good projects coming out.

C
CenturiON-D 11.02.20

Life sucks
I think that when you want to eat, then cry mom I want to eat...mom to feed you have to work and EARN money....
So what's....I you want to get something for nothing?)))))

C
CiaphasCain 11.02.20

Life sucks
well, in General, the French make good games and prices do not wring. so it is possible and to buy

O
OMEGA 11.02.20

Life sucks
Really looking forward to this game and hope that it will not Denuvo.
I waited, it could gather up her money...

A
Aleksey Chichigin 11.02.20

Denuvo is bad, not due to the fact that uncrackable, but because the resources eats and kills SSD drives. And it appeared those freeloaders.

C
Cr1stal1 11.02.20

CenturiON-D
I think that when you want to eat, then cry mom I want to eat
and mom's answer, I'm sorry son , but you're on the last money bought the game

T
Turok307 11.02.20

Life sucks
So you write the developers, I think they'll listen to you.

B
BioGen 11.02.20

Life sucks
Hardly more than large, so there will be

z
zagruzon 11.02.20

Alex Kichigin wrote:
Denuvo is bad, not due to the fact that uncrackable, but because the resources eats and kills SSD drives.
so don't bet on sdsic,it's simple. I highly doubt that you have the system unit in addition to schnike another screw there.eats resources? sorry, but the game is one of the most demanding computer programs. fight for every MB of RAM - or maybe just more memory to buy? games, it games the system unit must be powerful,more powerful than a computer the less lag and bugs and easier to live with it.

S
Scholes1822 11.02.20

and now imagine that you work, say samovar to collect,Yes, why not
you gather the samovar, put on sale, the whole soul it will invest, and you will take it for free!

really looking forward to this game and hope that it WILL be Denuvo!

P
Pyanyy chay 11.02.20

Developed small,they have not enough money to push denovo.

3Dionis 11.02.20

What were all right, right up to diarrhea))). And no denovi, every one spiratyat game)))

D
Delphis 11.02.20

3Dionis
of course, denovo because the computers breaks. and crack removes denovo from the game entirely

s
str1986 11.02.20

Cr1stal1 wrote:
and mom's answer, I'm sorry son , but you're on the last money bought the game
Life sucks wrote:
Really looking forward to this game and hope that it will not Denuvo.
PC also free got? store without denovi was?)))))))))))

L
LaFeT666 11.02.20

Life sucks
the game is good,is likely to buy

D
Demetrum24579 11.02.20

You as the students stuck to the guy? Well, not like he Denovo - what? although there... it's licorice... for denovo and trims are ready to lend f**her. I've personally the life of your laptop more than the game on which negosida, which will significantly reduce the service life of the hard drive or the laptop completely.
ZENOVKA BEST DEFENSE!!1 SHE KILLS PIRATES!!1
Yes, of course... figushki. It kills not piracy, and your computers. Zenovka even a week is barely. Here is licesnes bought a game with this protection - Nevermind it then complains that it had lag? Logic? In General, I like this guy, against protection Denovo. And not only in this game.
And now we wait babilova from litsushnikov.)))))))))

E
Elidias 11.02.20

Oh all become rich purchased kokoko, and the guy who asked for human from about the nurse Oh the beggar student save money. Can you see the big money give to the console games, gather top computers, purchased the incentive is what? The game is always purchased, I have it on torrents or not. Denovo is nesesita it's just a prog to brake the game. I'll buy a decent game that can give even$ 100. As the Witcher, Skyrim, etc. come to your senses.

H
Hitrii 11.02.20

Scholes1822
and now imagine that you work, say samovar to collect,Yes, why not
you gather the samovar, put on sale, the whole soul it will invest, and you will take it for free! now to compare collected manually samovar in the singular with crafts propagated Ctrl+C Ctrl+V.

A
Artur27507 11.02.20

Download to start pirate adison, and if you like, for example, as well as the Witcher, then be sure to buy!
In my subjective opinion, of denovo usually put on the shit, the word is of course very loud, but it is obvious that games with such protection is usually not of the highest class. Such as: dishonored 2, just Cowes 3, battlefield with callofduty and other bullshit-Paphos, including the most recent NFS. When they came to the crack, I downloaded them, there wandered a bit and then immediately after that, the demolition of these games. Generally me and the gift of such a miracle is needed... Not impressed at all!