3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
davildante 12.02.20 03:36 pm

Claws (Elex)

In General, as a reward for a quest chain 2 characters (Rat-Fort rogue and catta Island Berserkers) gave the award named claws and said they say will ever need. Tell me are there any other characters that give such claws and what they need?
50 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spinning Bullet 12.02.20

performed all tasks, and they say go.
and who knows where ?
where is their new base ?

D
Daniil11993 12.02.20

Spinning Bullet
They depart from the world of the game, before the second part is not know where.

z
zvelya 12.02.20

Prompt: the claw in the inventory is, the visitor broke, but Vito key provides! And where is the door key?
I found a cave of thieves through fasting Matriarch from above, but is there in this cave a short way?

D
Ded MastDay 12.02.20

zvelya
To Vito have to come in the night, only then he will give the key. Appear quest marker on the map, with the tavern just above is the hatch, which is opened by a button hidden nearby.

B
Bastarder 12.02.20

Svetoslav
To Vito have to come in the night, only then he will give the key.

Nonsense! To Vito you can come at any time. After a conversation with him about his trade he will give the key of the dungeon claws (if JAX is inscribed claw).

E
Evpatiy Neistovyy 12.02.20

It seems Hector and Co. went straight into part 2, through the mountains!

a
anarak 12.02.20

I have suggested that there is. He has not been verified. Who was there write whether they are there and how to get there.

a
anarak 12.02.20

lights out it's empty

19bender87 12.02.20

Vyacheslav Plowman
and if you come to the claws, that is all it is not possible to join another faction?

G
Guest 05.11.21

Do I have to kill Logansport guard inorder to steal from his safe cause I can't seem to get in his room without having to kill the guard in elex for claws mission