3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i74eRtcZ 22.09.19 12:09 pm

Questions Motostroitel (INI.big) v.2 (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

In this thread you can ask any questions related to editing a game file, change the INI file.Big.

If you have any questions related to Motostroitel, leave them in this thread.

_________
Archive topics:
Questions Motostroitel (INI.big)
Questions Motostroitel (INI.big) v.1

Note:
If you accidentally messed up the original INI.big, you will be able to download a clean file by clicking on this link.
242 Comments
Sort by:
t
tujmser 22.09.19

Some gaming sites have files removes splash screen with one that is downloaded - was ini.big, maybe someone knows where there specifically there are records? but its not something I want to change...

E
ElvLord 22.09.19

ini.big -> data\ini\video.ini

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

I don't understand why to remove the splash screen? They are quite beautiful. If only a global mod, then Yes.

i
i74eRtcZ 22.09.19

I don't understand why to remove the splash screen?

You can even replace the standard splash screen. As for me, this is also a good option. Well for an Amateur, of course.

E
ElvLord 22.09.19

If this is the first bfme, on some PCs, say THX and Intel is not ignored, tedious wait)

t
tujmser 22.09.19

Why to remove?- when editing and always check the result of screensavers strain.

t
tujmser 22.09.19

And still in the game with the AI problem, at whatever level of complexity is not put still cause the same heroes and the same cause of ripe, give them a ring waiting for half an hour and nifiga. Can someone faced with this how it is treated.
ps I tried on different patches RES. one - nifiga.

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

Yes... the AI rarely, but still hires heroes of the Ring.

x
xSTRAIGHTxEDGEx 22.09.19

Hello. My question is whether units which are hired in the tavern to move to conventional buildings which build and hire them there? . Well, like the Rangers(who are hired in a tavern in Gondor) to do so they hired in the shooting range.

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

In commandset barracks prescribe.

x
xSTRAIGHTxEDGEx 22.09.19

Akhorahil tried to paste and tried to replace saved ,went in game nothing changed. Maybe it's in fashion The History of Ages 1.3.1 Final?

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

So changed are not there. You of ini.big redil?

x
xSTRAIGHTxEDGEx 22.09.19

Akhorahil Yes. Ie mod nothing to do with?

E
ElvLord 22.09.19

If there is a mod, you have to edit files fashion

x
xSTRAIGHTxEDGEx 22.09.19

Well, I edited the INI.big in the Ep1 folder where I have Zakhidova mod. and you can more in command.set to prescribe?

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

Well, I edited the INI.big in the Ep1 folder where I have Zakhidova mod
Of course you're not the file edited. As said ElvLord - edit mod files.

E
ElvLord 22.09.19

The History of Ages 1.3.1 Final -> _Thoadata.big

E
EVgeniy 1993 22.09.19

Please help!
Can't change the parameters of the health units in the ini.big\data\ini\gamedata.ini
In the game they don't change!
Changed all values FORTRESS_HEALTH, but still - the game plays with its standard...
Tried all to pull out, put everything in a separate folder in appdata and run the game with-mod mymod, but the result is not given.
Remember to fashion Special Extended Edition health structures have changed, but in a folder and SEE I have not found exactly where they changed...
WHAT TO DO?! All day on small tutorials climb, and to sense something...

i
i74eRtcZ 22.09.19

16.01.13 18:56

Faced with a similar problem when I installed the addon Under the banner of the King-Magician. The point is that with the addon appear some files from the normal game. INI.big is no exception. Take a good look - surely you must have the second INI.big.

PS
The Council will be useful in case if you have installed the addon.

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

Halo? This radiance, when his young drag?