3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
i74eRtcZ 22.09.19 12:09 pm

Questions Motostroitel (INI.big) v.2 (The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth 2)

In this thread you can ask any questions related to editing a game file, change the INI file.Big.

If you have any questions related to Motostroitel, leave them in this thread.

_________
Archive topics:
Questions Motostroitel (INI.big)
Questions Motostroitel (INI.big) v.1

Note:
If you accidentally messed up the original INI.big, you will be able to download a clean file by clicking on this link.
242 Comments
Sort by:
A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

The text of the error.

d
dictatoravatar 22.09.19

the text of the error? that's all you can say?

d
dictatoravatar 22.09.19

correct my mistakes! write and specifically where and what!

d
dictatoravatar 22.09.19

another question: will it work magic of Saruman in the campaign game the battle for middle earth 1 if I copied over from onesnike Saruman, teams Bud, commands, set, and game data all the data in ini ini the battle for middle earth 1 with replacement of all files?

1KlaS Zarj 22.09.19

I can't make 2 sentence Builder

N
Nichronus 22.09.19

dictatoravatar
The text of the cursed error, which gives your damn bucket when you're trying to log in to your curve game! Smekaesh?!

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

It was a question. Show me the error text that POPs up when you have something out.
correct my mistakes! write and specifically where and what!
Dear, I am doing my mod, maintain a website, write tutorials on the http://bfme-modding.ru/ also I have studies etc. Do I have to fix bugs every beginner that can then this thing throw? If not, and you do not want to understand why, then you will continuously error.
I don't need your code, only need the error text on which it is possible to know the reason.

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

another question: will it work magic of Saruman in the campaign game the battle for middle earth 1 if I copied over from onesnike Saruman, teams Bud, commands, set, and game data all the data in ini ini the battle for middle earth 1 with replacement of all files?
Uh... the campaign Saryan from the 1st level. So put this in data\ini\experiencelevels.ini. all upgrades abilities at level 1 through the gap.

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

I can't make 2 sentence Builder
But I don't like. Comrade, tell me, what did not work? Game, Builder has some sort of crap or just a mistake?
With!
All! I checked, it should work. - I wrote.
Works! thank you very much! - was the answer.
Summary: straighten hands.

1KlaS Zarj 22.09.19

I have crashes the game

1KlaS Zarj 22.09.19

here everything works

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

1KlaS Zarj , what was the problem? It is better to say, not that generations on the same rake come.

d
dictatoravatar 22.09.19

Uh... the campaign Saryan from the 1st level. So put this in data\ini\experiencelevels.ini. all upgrades abilities at level 1 through the gap.
There's nowhere to register the skills you probably do not understand what I want! I want the campaign he had skills those who are now in BF2 the history of ages, but in this fashion he has 10 skills at LVL 10 new 5 appears, and most importantly, in the 1st part BF no onesnike Saruman know what I mean?

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

In bfme 1 is inik Sarees. It is only data \ini \object \evilfaction \evilfactionunits.ini.

1KlaS Zarj 22.09.19

I did not understand how to make the ability of Sauron Gimli for example

1KlaS Zarj 22.09.19

and as for English the dragon for 25 points in Mordor

1KlaS Zarj 22.09.19

I can't put the ability to fire grad gothmog all already tried

A
Akhorahil 22.09.19

I did not understand how to make the ability of Sauron Gimli for example
I can't put the ability to fire grad gothmog all already tried
After so many advices and links to good tutorials it remains to wish the last one: straighten hands.
If you want to - all you can ride (like me in fact), no - and fuck modding.

d
dictatoravatar 22.09.19

Tell me how to increase the range and damage for example magic word power from Gandalf?

d
dictatoravatar 22.09.19

Alas! But that's not the same.