3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terran52rus 12.02.20 03:47 pm

Quick kill pistol (Far Cry 5)

a little odd, I don't understand how to do the fast killing gun that would complete the test?
50 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox345 12.02.20

Murgen75
From personal experience I can say that the joystick steers only in sports simulations, fighting games and slashers. Also to say about shooters I think will not undertake even the most ardent fan of consoles.

A
AspireM_3400 12.02.20

fox345 long I thought you Cho for buttons on the screen, I have default very differently, but in the end I figured out how to shoot ))
Spoiler

f
fox345 12.02.20

AspireM_3400
What one eclipsing the management is not important, you just have to read carefully the training and everything becomes clear, and the buttons are listed there are the ones that the player chose.

D
Diablo2000 12.02.20

On account of the pad vs keyboard mouse I have the PC version and I play on Pade from the 360 box and it is easy even in pvp arcade aim-assist in a jug in General most people well achivku got easy achiva which over 150 meters head so who the Chimu used

S
SashaBBB 12.02.20

fox345 not written in detail !
A gun - fit or sneak up behind the first -- other must not stand next to , and 5 meters on = press rapid killing and at the moment WHEN the hero smothers first have to press the Right mouse CL. and about to target the next, well then shoot

f
fox345 12.02.20

SashaBBB
I recorded additional videos to your explanation and added it under the spoiler, everything shown clearly. Although without it, the description in the menu training, in the rapid killing is very detailed. And that is why after reading some players are having difficulty in the performance of this technique is a mystery to me.

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

Yes, past experience is confusing... in the previous series skill worked somewhat differently. It was a murder, stealing weapons, and now used his. Presumably to make a quick killing with a gun. it is necessary to have in the fourth slot is the gun? And that is something I have a grenade launcher this trick does not work...
When performing quick kills on the second enemy appears the image of a mouse with the right button, this button have to hold and hold to shoot with the left button.
Maybe that makes it clearer...

S
SashaBBB 12.02.20

fox345 it's simple - it quickly flashed the keys that need to press too fast -- that's the reason - small exercise needed-here and cause trouble

G
GaussBeatz 12.02.20

Nikola1957
With the grenade launcher too, which goes in the slot for the pistol. Personally checked. It doesn't, then the kit right)) well, despite what the distance will be to the nearest enemy

N
Nikola1957 12.02.20

GaussBeatz wrote:
With the grenade launcher too
If I forgot something, it was about passing the test, a quick killing gun. So historically, when I enters the forehead to take a grenade launcher or luparu, the test has long been passed. Sclerosis, however... And therefore I can not learn, is to offset test instant kill with any weapon from the 4th slot or only gun for Conan the excuse...