3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
padrepepe 12.02.20 03:47 pm

What skills to pump!? (Vampyr)

Actually interested to know what skills to pump, as you pump your vampire!?
26 Comments
Sort by:
p
padrepepe 12.02.20

And What weapon do you better!

D
Dream77 12.02.20

3 offensive, Khilok, HP, stamina, blood and ress of blood from the bite.
Ran the entire game with a saw and stake hunters, and later the saw was replaced with a sword.

p
padrepepe 12.02.20

and I saw Chet did not like, and count too! the same club better stuns Cola + to hit as it is easier
and two-handed club General rules and will and will damage only eats stamina.

I
Ivan313 12.02.20

The saw need to take because it is well the blood takes and no need for it to constantly bite the enemy, number is full of crap throw it nafig, best regular gun while the saw is not pumped. Skills take the bloody spear and 2 defensive perk and try to download only these 3 skill to focus and become imboy even without killing anyone

m
macsim702 12.02.20

Gattar
Some of the protective to take?

j
jax baron 12.02.20

macsim702
Both

j
jax baron 12.02.20

Don't know me like Besh weapon and then combo claws

D
Diablo88k 12.02.20

The most important thing to cacawate health to full endurance pred pred past, the blood and the absorption of blood to the max or close to it. Further, optionally, shield pump, but better frail health to rock and superpower. On the remains of ordinary abilities, but they are quite weak. More or less it's claws. Why claws? For one reason, they have good damage, hit square, quick castes. Spear in a battle with the powerful vampire almost useless, because it decides the speed and survivability. A shot from the ground lethal at higher levels, but he is not homing in the end, you can spend blood in the idle.

B
Beirut 12.02.20

Played through bet + bite, at least some dark style, otherwise the fight will be too tedious

l
lookaway 12.02.20

saber + a scalpel.

of the skills Jiloca, shield duration, teleport to the damage of the spear AoE and Ulta, the second (which is the damage of darkness).
the bites did not shake, for the blood scalpel Regent well.

N
Nemezis 12.02.20

I shook the blood spear, but practically it is not used, as all the blood Bank for treatment. So, personally, from my experience blood ability is not needed. Download blood Khilok, the amount of blood from the bite and run, tancuem.

Seemed useful blood shield. Sometimes to fast enemy hell fit, the shield helps to pay attention to the bumps and lupanut enemy 3-4 times. And respite quickly.

Still a good two ultimate: rage for groups of enemies, and the abyss, for one. The rest don't even rocked

---
Weapons, which sucks the blood, it seems to me, it is less useful. Because sometimes a powerful enemy is hard to hit. And if we waste not getting the damage, and to replenish blood, to bring down the enemy needs a long and tedious (well, except that pumped blood perks damage). At the time of the bite you can fill stamina or apply two or three strokes without fear of attack.

I personally the whole game ran with a two-handed stick. Lupashit only way to go!

l
lookaway 12.02.20

Nemesis
I also ran with the stick two-handed at first.
now I have the scalpel max level, but in purple it has vigorously Regener. there are literally 2-3 times to hit and no need to worry about the blood.
it just goes faster. struck with the scalpel, and already have enough on ability.
and the bite should either Sarasvati OK, either knock down endurance. consider, if there is no blood, then standing and dancing around, trying not to get hit.

N
Nemezis 12.02.20

lookaway
Hmm, in your words there is a logic )

l
lookaway 12.02.20

Nemesis
although I now peg the orange fell from 35 units stun. and you can still throw or reduce stamina by 40%.
if you use it and bite at max (1400%), you can get something interesting.

I will try to reset the skills and Vocalise so. look at the damage.

N
Nemezis 12.02.20

I am now interested in why under the arms as many slots made?

l
lookaway 12.02.20

Nemesis
probably just that the interface to dilute something

A
Aligator182 12.02.20

Shaking his passive, health, stamina, volume of blood and its absorption, also the bite force on maximum and a little health regeneration. From the vampire abilities took level 2 claws, 2 restore health, invisibility(of besplaten almost entirely), and in the end took two level 1 abilities, can not remember the name, but it raises the enemy into the air, breaking his back and in the end hits the ground, it's got a cool damage and I understand from her there is no protection from enemies, including bosses, at least the last boss couldn't counter it. Of weapons saw, a sword and in the end the sword True dragon Slayer, all with improvements in the absorption of blood, and in the left hand number, the best stakes you can get as a reward for job's daughter lady Ashbury. Overall I was strong enough and somewhere in the middle of the game I almost never died, the enemies are dead relatively quickly, with the already improved stake-hunters, vampires, I was stunned most of the enemies with 3-6 attacks(some with 1-2 strikes to stun). Firearms hardly ever used, except while he was weak. True to Bob so I drank quite a few people, the guy who rented housing to the poor, a priest from the same area, the girl that ate rats, psycho(Seymour) and his mother, and leaders from wet shoes, a woman and her boyfriend, most of them gave 2K+ experience. What I mean is that if you are a pacifist, I recommend that you focus on weapons, looting everything and everyone in order to improve the weapon, I at first didn't kill the townspeople, but because it was very hard, but as soon as I took a saw and made it better somewhere on 2 levels, it became easier, even my level has not changed in that time.

N
NightHawkreal 12.02.20

Rocked only the life and endurance as well as bites and treatment, though often Philo, because after the holidays people start to get sick. The only weapons of the club, although the final pumped his sword just in case. The gun is only used against the Actress and swinging priests, because they burn the blood and stamina. The funny thing is. that although no one was killed, the game I complex did not seem to Hunter I don't even cooked whey.

V
VioO 12.02.20

where can you find so many weapons come from??it is 3: district has passed,and I have only had the stick two-handed,2 guns,knife and number

N
NightHawkreal 12.02.20

VioO
Mostly for quests or give the houses you can find.

By the way where can I find a scalpel?