3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
padrepepe 12.02.20 03:47 pm

What skills to pump!? (Vampyr)

Actually interested to know what skills to pump, as you pump your vampire!?
26 Comments
Sort by:
V
VioO 12.02.20

NightHawkreal
I do not remember :( a scalpel for a long time already, the 1st Chapter got somewhere near the hospital

R
Red_Pencil 12.02.20

in the morgue, scalpel

K
Karl_Smith 12.02.20

VioO
saw well?

I
Ilya_Pronin 12.02.20

Help please,can not fully pump the gun,in full screen too, tried does not help.What to do ?

O
Olegamop 12.02.20

On the table it wobbles what does the screen, all the details needed to improve the level of the 5th and under levels there is usually something very rare. There are just basic things which are above 2 don't work out. But if it's stupid because ArtMoney and cheats then drain the water.

O
Olegamop 12.02.20

In my opinion, as always, arguing about the desired perk is pointless, this question is subjective, biased choices so to speak. And even more beyond a few perks, and the rest do not score will have different enemies stupidly different sensitivity. Supernaturalnoy of my favorite blood boil ever since the masquerade bloody ties, although on the final boss it's useless. For fans of fast races and fights to the detriment of beauty supernaturalnoy topic garbage. And for greater efficiency will have to shake as blood and shadow techniques, the claws in fact give the same physical damage as weapons.