3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kukuruznyy Hlopec 13.02.20 03:24 pm

Different Voros (Pillars of Eternity)

In short, ran into the Grammel wanderer and his team. Lured ONE simple Mercenary and began to beat his WHOLE team...and here is one ball endurance, I think that's a little more and die. Yeah, I figure there starts to grow back and almost never drops. In short what...? See where that applies NPS? Enticed Pathfinder killed quickly. Others have not tried.
PS the Latest Gog version.
24 Comments
Sort by:
W
Waffen 13.02.20

NightHawkreal
And what exactly? Fire, lightning or something else?Or is there no difference?

N
NightHawkreal 13.02.20

Waffen
They have a spell which banishes all evil at once.

I
Inal Elmesov 19.08.21

So, the toy is old, but the classic is eternal, and the Pillars of Eternity is just a class in 2021, and for another 5-8 years. Therefore, not found information on the network, but useful for wizards in the game: the grimoire of Ninagwata ("Ninagauth's") lies under the trees, in a cache, next to Galvino's house. We see the vision of the student who stole the grimoire from the old man in the addition of the White March in Russetwood, but I could not find it on the Internet where he buried it. Therefore, I am writing here, so help someone. There, three original spells are recorded, one well, a very cool ice fireball (hmm, well, he said) with additional. the effect of paralysis, yes for 4 circle of spells, and more powerful than the original from the 3rd - just candy. The remaining two are also not bad, but the first is not equal. Plus a stylish little black, who does not get the original red.

S
Sweety_Mustard 19.08.21

Inal Elmesov
There is a night merchant in the Bay, he sells stones up to rubies. Where, I won't tell XD