3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JB777 13.02.20 03:28 pm

Enemy of the people (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General,the above named quest,the journal says that the crystal,which found shelter in Philippi can be given as Radovid and familiar to the sorceress.How to implement the second,MB, who knows?Thanks in advance for the answer.
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anzhelika04 13.02.20

Triss give.

M
MudrichenkO 13.02.20

Анжелика04
it is impossible to give Triss as she goes

K
Kyubi 13.02.20

JB777
He has three friends that sorceress Triss, Yenefer and CRIS, the first two just to give it away, and about Cirri I'm not sure, he hasn't reached this place.

A
Anzhelika04 13.02.20

MudrichenkO
I gave Triss, so different sequences we passed this quest.At first I did, then the quest Triss.

G
GriGRus69 13.02.20

I gave it to Ian

I
Ilya233 13.02.20

Triss or Yen can give. Unless of course Triss still here somewhere...

R
Ryogi Shiki 13.02.20

He has three friends that sorceress Triss, Yenefer and CRIS
CRIS - not a sorceress

C
Captain Greed 13.02.20

And when it can be Yenefer to give? I'm still on Scalingi with her running around the campaign mode, except quest dialogues, there's nothing.
UPD: Found when! Who cares - after her personal quest.

g
ganjin 13.02.20

Captain Greed
And if you score while on the crystal and pass Rodovid quest without evidence, that would be a crystal left, it can then be applied? Just left Triss and Yennifer to I is not yet reached. You can of course, the quest to postpone, but still hangs in a quest to plot against the Rodovid...I think if you do, then this can be a failure, ie, it, too, is going to have to leave. Not fulfilled about the conspiracy...there is only the shoemaker to save it, I thought...

P
Pirat-AC3 13.02.20

ganjin
I gave Rodovid, though the reward. The plot does not affect.

g
ganjin 13.02.20

Pirat-AC3
What you can give I understood and thought about that too. And if you leave, be useful to do this crap? Just once can leave it...maybe it's someone who needs it?)

P
Pirat-AC3 13.02.20

ganjin
well wrote above, to give Triss or Yen. But then you're not getting gold. The plot is not affected in any way

g
ganjin 13.02.20

Pirat-AC3
Yes, I understand, just Triss has fallen down and the Yen has not yet appeared, this thought may just give the Genealogy of that quest is not hung. But I have already come. Gave Ian.

B
Ber Strider 13.02.20

Ported in Novigrad and run to Triss. The crystal Triss restores the chronology of events up to the cave and we learn interesting details about the sorcerers. Further, the choice to include the crystal Radovid or give Triss. Gave Triss. And now we move to Radovid and tell him some nonsense about Philip. Ported in Ochsenfurt and run to Radovid.

-
-Dismal- 13.02.20

Jorg_Di

Well you're in kaer morhen sent - in this scenario, you find it easier to give crystal Yen D

k
kolinzu 13.02.20

at which point you can give the crystal Ian? I have the Triss already left town, completed the quest last wish with Ian, where he confessed his love to her and she says she will go to vizim. I pass this quest, at the end of the hanging message tell radovid, what do you know about Philip. the crystal radovid not going to give, but also how to give it to Ian too, is unclear.

P
Psihodolb 13.02.20

kolinzu
completed the quest last wish with Ian, where he confessed his love to her and she says she will go to vizim

Immediately after this you can give... (=

k
kolinzu 13.02.20

Psihodel
and that right there in the dialogue appears, type to give crystal, Jennifer?

P
Psihodolb 13.02.20

kolinzu
There is something like Radovid looking for Philip..., will understand... She, like Triss, I'll show you the contents of the crystal, and then it will be possible to give her... (=

Z
ZASPALO 13.02.20

What if I am already with Yennefer in the kaer Morhen,but in the dialogue with nothing but about the past and about the Wild Hunt and you feel the effect.... Only 2 of these options and all. Triss had already left. And anyway,it plays some kind of role in the ending?