3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pilich 13.02.20 03:28 pm

Optimization Of Gothic 4 (Arcania: Gothic 4)

Discuss optimization problems Gothic 4. In this topic only license. Any discussion, mention, and anything at all associated with the crack will be considered as flood and offtopic.
A separate request to specify a license if you have the game and are there any patches.
83 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sauronman 13.02.20

Put litsuhu from Akella. First game was about 30Fps, you can play it but the more held the more sags Fps. Hot FIC did not help, only some 5 frames added to load all the cores of your CPU. in short all the problems faced by all: in the cities of 8-12 Fps. Sold the dealer all the right weapons and equipment(armor,shields). C 11 FPS up to 23. It is possible that this is what the developers like that is not cooked and it is connected with optimization. People check for yourself. sell as much stuff from the inventory and play will be much better. at least before the normal patches.

B
Bes Strashnyy 13.02.20

Like many here fps on my comp in the game are useless,medium is 10,sometimes 7,high 13...with such brakes it is almost impossible to play!
License from Akella,a hotfix is.
Did what was advised sauroman,indeed,a miracle of fps have increased at a measly 3 frames true,but even so =)
Still the fact remains,the optimization of the game and its curvature kill the rest of the building.wait and hope for a patch.
Ps
I will try the English version,maybe that will change.

G
Grey__Warden 13.02.20

In General, after 2 weeks, after the release of 2 dozen patches will be already to play, zhdems...

k
kenykens 13.02.20

The people I ponel Gota works on 10 or 11 Direcci ? and there is the ability to run at a resolution of 800x600 or is there a launcher with advanced settings? Just on the beech is not particularly palates! who che knows otpešite!!!

R
Rubiroyd 13.02.20

Game license works very poorly for a game with such graphics....after the installation of the fix a bit povisils fps...say the English version is better than akellovskaya....but still optimizing the game nekakaya

o
opv88 13.02.20

License. In fact, discussing almost nothing. Optimization just yet in my opinion. The hotfix fps increased in 2 times: in the cities was ~13-16, became ~26-32. And it's on DX9. But still optimization is lame. And patch after the hotfix isn't even out yet?

23hudo 13.02.20

opv88 lucky you...
I litsuhe to the hotfix in the cities was 20-17, and after the hotfix was 21-15. I have a PC of course not a top, but Crysis was at maximum speed is quite normal.
The poor optimization that I've seen lately. Even in GTA4 you can play at the very least, and how to play it I don't know...

s
sudar 13.02.20

kenykens
so there is the ability to run at a resolution of 800x600?

o
opv88 13.02.20

23hudo and my computer is not top-end... But now, after another 10 levels, again beginning to SAG to 15-18 in some places, and not in the city. Though not for long and not like in the hot battles, but annoying. Developed chtoli not the whole game more optimized?

B
Between 13.02.20

The fact that I have a license.
Is hotfix and .exe new.
Shows 5-10 FPS more.

o
opv88 13.02.20

Between So, in detail... What's the new exe?

A
Additional 13.02.20

kenykens Not you have understood correctly. The game only runs on DX9.

B
Between 13.02.20

opv88
.exe gave me the link for 2-core processors.

o
opv88 13.02.20

Between, So it's left exe, it is not at all improve the performance of you Have the same license - you should put off. the fix was better...

B
Between 13.02.20

does not start with the hotfix.

23hudo 13.02.20

Between you might not even run with an activated license, if before you put the pirates ( or litsuhu crack ). I was so, I tore out of the my documents folder Arkania ( deleted all old saves and settings )and the game was run.
And exe-shnik new to download you makes no sense - the game goes on without a disc after activation ( unless of course you really do have a license )

B
Between 13.02.20

well, I didn't buy it, and gave classmate) said license.

p
pilich 13.02.20

So you first make sure that it is really a license, and then boldly claim that you have the absolute original, without any things left and cracks.

M
Maklline66 13.02.20

To say that the optimization is terrible - to say nothing. By the way, how you can solve the problems with the grass, and then I have a few meters from the land is located.

k
kracker 13.02.20

When is the next patch?