3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pilich 13.02.20 03:28 pm

Optimization Of Gothic 4 (Arcania: Gothic 4)

Discuss optimization problems Gothic 4. In this topic only license. Any discussion, mention, and anything at all associated with the crack will be considered as flood and offtopic.
A separate request to specify a license if you have the game and are there any patches.
83 Comments
Sort by:
j
justpsih 13.02.20

And all the patch will not. They are working on DLS.

S
Stey Evey 4000 13.02.20

justpsih, pruflink?

A
Arantir_3000 13.02.20

The people, here in games why come up with different settings? Correctly, for different components. One max doesn't lag, and who only average....
And now the question on filling:
Why are the graphics settings in Arcania?
I have (as I see not only me...) at 640*480 and all to the lowest settings - 15-20 FPS.
And when 10680*1050 and the maximum - the same 15-20 FPS.
So I knew who to blame - the computer or the game. Not to mention the fact that at maximum this (certainly not the coolest) graphics is not worth the overhead of comp. I want to say that Risen is not worse and I, still on the old none (512MB), had 40-50 FPS (no matter the forest or the city). (And now I have 896 MB.) Note that all this in Risen yet, and the anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering (land a couple of meters does not look blurry).

By the way anisotropic filtering and smoothing the demanding, and if they are completely cut from Arcania, I can only imagine what other technology used for such sacrifices. Or rather:
PhisX (and where it there to see? 0_O)
DirectX10(the effect of wet tries not needed)
Shaders with a lot of depth(it's SSAO (well made) and sunlight (shitty made)).
(Note that it is through the effect of depth is impossible smoothing... XS, some program features)
It would be better done anti-aliasing and anisotropy effect would be better than three of the technologies above.

So optimization shitty, or as others have said she is there at all?...

p
pilich 13.02.20

DirectX10(the effect of wet tries not needed)
How much can you repeat? The game is made entirely in dh9, completely.

v
verton76 13.02.20

How much can you repeat? The game is made entirely in dh9, completely.
where is that written? except in DH9 is a soakage surfaces? first time I heard this...
but in Windows 7 - soakage works.. just tries it necessary?! on your computer - a barely squeeze out 30 fps in some places.. the full horror, not a game! with such brakes only disorder..

p
pilich 13.02.20

http://arcania-game.ru/modules.php?name=Articles&pa=showarticle&artid=99
Ancient interview. Hundred years it is known that the game uses only dh9.

except in DH9 is a soakage surfaces?
Is.

and his computer barely squeeze out 30 fps in some places..
License? The hotfix is?

v
verton76 13.02.20

License? The hotfix is?
the hotfix today and put tomorrow I will unsubscribe. but about the soakage... hmm..for example some games allow?

the hotfix is not installed.. then I slipped pirates... =(

p
pilich 13.02.20

for example, some games allow?
Arkania, Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway.

the hotfix is not installed.. then I slipped pirates... =(
First post of the topic. The license with the hotfix, no lag.

D
Darth Malak 13.02.20

As far as I know, Gothic 4 and the Optimization - the two are not compatible concepts, and the quality of its work depends on iron.
Change the graphics or anything else to do to no purpose. And about the soaking and DirectX, everything is just nevynosimo. Yes indeed
soakage can only be observed if the computer is Windows 7, but if the game is made for DirectX 9 that's why, if you have Vista or Windows 7, the game with DirectX 9 cannot start???

Maklline66
you have a single core processor??? If Yes then any way. The thing is that JoWood said that the game neskoncila optimization and all the graphics issues are related to osnovno with Dual Core processors. Namely Intel Pentium 4 and AMD 64. So the best option is a new computer

A
Amans 13.02.20

License fix. In cities 25-30 for city - 40-60. Jump fps of course huge and chaotic. This is not the case it never works. Config in the profile

D
Darth Malak 13.02.20

configure to no purpose. except to unload the game on all CPU cores. and the fps going up slightly

_
_NeetrO_ 13.02.20

And how all the cores to run?
Not helping!

Let's dispense with the caps and lots of exclamation marks?

K
KRAMER20007 13.02.20

Patch 2 really helped !!! 100%

s
ssd213 13.02.20

License. 18 fps on 1 island. Put hot-fix, patch again 18 fps. Settings max-min to no purpose ~18 fps...

The result - a sincere desire to make developers obtusa on the wall ====> |

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 13.02.20

more than 23 fps does not rise and sometimes up to 8 lags does not raise the sheet here and those core i 7 glad 4890 optimization of the game 0

A separate request to specify a license if you have the game and are there any patches.
I for whom wrote?

D

License I celovska and патч2 worth it .

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 13.02.20

V. E. G. A. S_aka_47
maybe something from iron does not meet the system requirements of the game?

D

everything seems perfect,strange but after using the trainer
fps increased ,comes 67 the marvels!?

K
KAMI-SAMA 13.02.20

put the game on max and chase a single lag or bug not seen. Hence the conclusion - one glitches change iron/wood/soft/BIOS or both)
playing on Win7(7600) AMD Athlon II x3 3.1 GHz, Radeon HD 5670, 3 gig of RAM.
put for fun the 2nd patch, the difference is not noticed yet.

D
Dunkel_Sam 13.02.20

5670 and at the maximum, this is unlikely.