3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I4igoK 14.02.20 01:13 pm

The problem with the quest the Treasure of the count of Reuven (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in Quest of the Treasures of count Reuvena when I go back to Dykstra after the murder of the captain in vain Dykstra Neto in His bath what to do ? looked everywhere and this is no way a plot quest, help the good people !
30 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jon-Hunter 14.02.20

Pobediteley another day

I
I4igoK 14.02.20

was mediterial
the entire map has already passed
no it all and the quest arrow points to where in the bath

S
Setesh 14.02.20

hmm, strange, when I got out of their lair I was greeted by six of Dijkstra and taken to the port of

o
operatorrrr 14.02.20

I4igoK
did you get out of the estate the wrong way, I had a similar bug they had to jump over the wall and down in the yard to break the wall aardam, and you're probably like me on the roofs, jumped and dumped, if you have a save game then all is well, if not over, by the way you still have roaches it's impossible to whistle is like you are still in the building

I
I4igoK 14.02.20

no roach can summon. I jumped over the wall of the wagon and all quest zavershilsya supposedly talk with dextroy and all, and knit it too for all the cards open and not passed over all of the game of prochoice

C
Cyfrik 14.02.20

As mentioned above - you had to climb over the fence and blow a hole in the wall and there you'd be a man of Dextry which that meter you would have spent. Try to look for Dykstra on the docks near the burning barracks near the warehouses where he stands after correctly performed the task.

I
I4igoK 14.02.20

Citric
OK, I'll use XX if no trouble can you give a screenshot of the place XX and I forgot where it was )

C
Cyfrik 14.02.20

I4igoK
hmm, I honestly don't remember where it is exactly, but I remember that near the docks.. if you find skins

I
I4igoK 14.02.20

Citric
Thank you

C
Cyfrik 14.02.20

I4igoK
try to look here:

Spoiler

C
Cyfrik 14.02.20

at least for me, he was standing there after the job (on a wooden pier near the water)

A
Arkane[No Sound] 14.02.20

I sometimes model characters gone, I in such cases, just before the quest point meditated, then walked beside her, turned away and again turned, this dance with a tambourine, when I was drawn

I
I4igoK 14.02.20

All the running around there just then, Bang movie poshol met the spy

T
The_Hunter 14.02.20

I also have a problem in this quest, in the beginning (what with it have so many bugs?)
Dijkstra took me into the dungeon, said he stole a bunch of money and offered to take the job. I disagreed, said I'd think about it, decided to first deal with the Bastard Jr.
And so, when after the assignment about the Bastard, I went back to Distre (who was already in the bath, and not in a dungeon) to start the quest...and any of the lines in the dialogue just was not there. The job is still hanging, written Talk to Destroy, but to talk to him on the theme you want and not! I have also had some scene to start?

V
Victor2355 14.02.20

The_Hunter
I have the exact same problem! somehow solved it already?

s
seffko 14.02.20

Victor2355
not as it will not solve it, you need to place offer because the Witcher is still a lot of bugs, both small and not.

O
OverKill01 14.02.20

I have a similar problem when I had to search the treasure I this task aside for a while and now I need to get back in Dykstra but in the dialogue I can't begin to do the job

K
Kolya12382 14.02.20

The_Hunter
after so many days the problem is not solved?

x
xtxserega 14.02.20

I4igoK
Cifric says is correct, only just below the map in the corner, near the mailboxes, is a man, he doesn't react get away from him, make like you're climbing over the wall (where the box) I also had this problem Caprica tip helped ATP

A
Andrey Zenkevich 14.02.20

You guys are just going to the wrong pool. The map shows the basement, the points are to the little pool and so it seems that the entry under it, in fact you just have to walk around the room and find a big pool beside it and it will be downhill which earlier opened Dijkstra