3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
I4igoK 14.02.20 01:13 pm

The problem with the quest the Treasure of the count of Reuven (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

in Quest of the Treasures of count Reuvena when I go back to Dykstra after the murder of the captain in vain Dykstra Neto in His bath what to do ? looked everywhere and this is no way a plot quest, help the good people !
30 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palladim 14.02.20

SOLUTION: in short look at the map above, under the spoiler, then we see on the dock people Dextry, 4 people in the water. On again coming to the closed doors already in the stone wall in front of the pier, then go along the stone wall on the right past the stables. There's still a poster on the wall about Racovita. Go ahead, see the person of Dextry. Further on a stone archway in the passage bagnuty script should turn on again. I have everything perfectly recovered. Good luck to everyone.

w
waleron3000 14.02.20

Palladim and it works !!!

x
xBUTCHERx 14.02.20

Palladim THANK you, it worked! Who would have thought....

A
Andrey Rask 14.02.20

Palladim
This method helps! only I have not 4 standing people Reuven, and two on the dock.

R
Ruslan Sautkin 14.02.20

Palladim
Thanks bro

N
NikitaAlb 04.09.22

Need to run to the docks! here) and the quest will continue

K
Kira5678 20.01.23

After the update, despite the option "question about the treasury and when menge answers where it is, Geralt, as a result, Dijkstra says that he did not know where the treasury is! And in general, with any dialogue options," the treasury cannot be found "! Is this some kind of bug ??

R
Radamel Falcao 20.01.23

Kira5678
The main key is to get lost, but he still does not say where exactly in Kovir the treasury is. If the quest continued with the informant, then everything is correct.

K
Kira5678 20.01.23

I give the key to Radamel Falcao
, but it counts that "Geralt never found the treasury" and I read on the Internet that the outcome of the quest is that Dijkstra finds out where the treasury is and pays more for the task.

R
Radamel Falcao 20.01.23

Kira5678 Spoiler
No, he will simply provide 3 of Buttercup's fighters to free. This is from my own experience.
And so the quest with Triss and the informant in the Scraps, if there was, then everything is correct.