3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DragonCommander56 14.02.20 01:14 pm

Impressions of the game (State of Decay)

61 Comments
Sort by:
p
pashalet 14.02.20

A game with soul, atmosphere and incredible potential.
Question one: will the developers to quickly develop this potential, or the SoD will remain just an interesting budget experiment on the theme of a zombie sandbox?

Play the first day.
That already like:
-open world (actually go where you want, get in wherever you want)
-freedom of action (you pick your partner, place to base etc)
-the choice of strategy (or go take it all with Molotov cocktails, shag off from the enemy machines or to attack, set up ambushes in the area, run one or pick up the companions)
-micromanagement (equip the camp as deemed necessary, develop a team gather resources for the chosen strategy)
-quests (something can not manage to fail, you can go to one quest, but this time something happens - you have to drop everything and rush to another job (and with him to hastily switch to a third, even more urgent and important). It's very cool!)

But what's not to like:
-too massive spawn of zombies (smoothed out around the house, turned around again - all the walking. It's not logical, and get bored. In the end, it's not happening in the metropolis: where did the billions of sambar taken in a small village of 20 houses?)
-tiny backpacks, where little squirrels (a tribute to the realism needs to be justified and not create unnecessary inconvenience)
-minor bug fixes and camera
-the lack of 2560x1440

Z
ZaronS 14.02.20

The pros have all written a long time ago, but the cons that I noticed:
1) No normal Russian localization, fortunately came pirate ruzici, but if the game is updated - it is necessary to wait for the new version, especially the incentive is not convenient
2) the Picture is kind of that.... rabasa... first, very much in the eye broke, and just do a game console, not for HD screens, so it looks pathetic to be honest, sorry to have not improved.
3) the Camera is not convenient
4) the Infinite respawn of zombies inside houses, even if 3 min ago smoothed out

c
callmegod 14.02.20

I have a few moments of straining wildly in the game.
This lack of any sense in the destruction of the rare\strong zombies. Especially straining tasks at home, kill there ........
The Horde, destroy them, they need time to re-gather. Yeah, 200-300 meters or 5-7 minutes.
Why I'm the breadwinner, protector and ubivis just need to take the bamboo sword is for 18-35 in the Dorm, and to equip already at 60-90?

F
Fallen space knight 14.02.20

well, my vidyuhi with 256MB game on medium flies just fine, on high slightly podlagivaet, of course, I used to podlivaniem but in this game it might cost life, so the ruble on average. The game was successful but still something is missing.

m
moltar 14.02.20

The game turned out. However, the wild spawn mobs, continuous shaft some stupid job - a friend in need (that is, it sits in the shed and waiting for salvation - well, what for he get in there?), machines, exploding from a few encounters with zombies, and so on. This nasal voice radio operator with a message about the next moron in distress....All this upset. But. Note 2 fashion. SOD Raf Arcade Mod and series mods, George Romero Mod. They clean a lot of nonsense from the game - the main thing is to read the README and understand what files you want to put and what not. Fashion with all updates posted on the website moddb.com

R
Reverrius 14.02.20

T
ToKuKaNHi 14.02.20

My first impression of spoiled what the character is running around as Mario on the NES with skid or wheelspin,even I do not know how to say))

T
Tomas Freeze 14.02.20

I will be brief,similar and arcade

d
dFsAgE 14.02.20

if the short game is shit,management is shit,gameplay is shit.But if in detail it will be even worse than the zombies pass through a 2 metre containers(kaaaak ??) management of PPC,as the camera is finally a different story it is necessary to create a separate topic,the same type of quests(NO DIVERSITY),the game engine is finally(of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)I think the Punisher which was released in 2005, was the engine bigger,the worst is the ending,it's just Brilliant to fulfill kV and from the end of the game,this is just wow(the developers I love you,you're awesome,wish you go bankrupt),the people, the Council never buy this game it feels they blinded her for half an hour not fucking putting soul into the project,and the PPC is the PRICE Yes they obviously 99 percent of the cost game money with every purchase they spent a maximum of 10 rubles and advertising and everything else dazzled on programmah free(torrent)best buy for those same 400 rubles,something worthwhile,so guys don't buy THIS piece of SHIT just money wasting

i
igorilla_07 14.02.20

It goodcause slag. Still comparing with Dead Island. this is a test, as still have to bend seeking new laboursaving.
the first release is a slap in the face to those who play on the keyboard. Shavali??? it is generally tupaea game where the developers ( Oh, and who the publisher is)
you then pull the updates

l
l5apoH 14.02.20

awesome game, don't listen to the brow above, this is Dead Island through the floor! sit play, no bugs no lags delays do not stop until 6 in the morning sitting people save)) and characters a lot OK cool Skyrim such trees will be jealous) and zombie full, and the idea is interesting, I really hope for a continuation of the game) here on this toy and thousands do not mind)

A
Andrey2801 14.02.20

Here I agree with (l5apoH) ,I liked it very much, more like a real survival than other games eg: Left 4 dead ,Walking dead:survivol instinct, etc.

M
Marvelosi 14.02.20

I missed this game from the beginning=( the Current found out about her PPC=) Without hesitation I bought and did not regret!

Oh Yes people, after sujecki can be free to play or?=(

J
JuvialS 14.02.20

you can play free but 1 last mission will hang like cloth and in addition clean the sandbox.

B
BatloLub 14.02.20

Given that I'm about this game in General that does not hear, she surprised me! Interesting gameplay, especially liked the moment when I'm not pumped from the character killed the fat man with a machete, graphics and the design is beautiful, but it is clear that real resolution of 1920x1080 in the game there, physics are extremely mediocre at cars even the bad, all the cars behave the same way the only difference is in speed.

Here's what to do in the next part, what I would have called it the best game about survival in a zombie Apocalypse:

1) Make the first-person, it is very important for immersion in the game.
2) Specifically to Refine the car, make physics like in GTA, it would be ideal to make view from the cab and machinery must be less good car needs to be a great success and add to system damage and the need to refuel.
3) Do a lot of side plots on 100 hours of gameplay.
4) the Leveling needs to go everyone in the community, not only in the Persian whom you play.
5) Should be given a choice of what characters to send for supplies and display the % of success of the job.
6) Gash online, what would your game could go each your character and help you and your community, gain some buns for your game world.

The game has real potential, given that this is the first game of this Studio, the skeleton of the game is great! It remains to modify the physics, story, gameplay (mostly machine) and the game will be AAA grade.

G
GLG 13 14.02.20

BatloLub
I agree with you on almost all points except 1. The game is normally felt from the 3rd person.

Especially hate in the game wild spawn walking (hands down, when you see it) and the impossibility of normal load (DEVELOPED!!, do have the ability to use the trunk and shoulders of the associates.!!)

R
RomanAleshin68 14.02.20

BatloLub
I do not agree with you, the Game is more than self-sufficient
1) the first person she can't It's not a shooter
2) Machine-there must be a lot because this happened in America, where the cars traveled very much Physics can be taken for what it is, for it is not enough that the game slowed down in the wild due to the curve made by modified physics
3)I'm a little annoyed and the number of side stories that are in the game You will not have time to finish one, as the couple slapped on top
4)It's not realistic They sit at home until you learn how to survive So why would they need to be pumped?
5)Well, then I don't know Maybe it is a good idea
6)But online - Yes, it would be worthwhile to do But it is not necessary that these various game worlds(if only we are not talking about that) that you make, these buns for offline)

Over all this game need optimization and to restrain the number of infected, because respaunâtsâ they are like rabbits

G
GLG 13 14.02.20

Lumenim
yeah jobs fill up (and often similar), and sometimes you just want to wander, to explore the world...

I hope that the 2nd part will be, it will probably finally sickos. A small company created a great title, like the story of Mount&Blade.

E
Eli Halila 14.02.20

When I broke up zombie fat bastard, I loved this game, it is a real simulator: no checkpoints, no concessions, only hardcore. Impossible to relax outside the base. In short, it's not the best game but one of the best simulators.

C
Chestnut 14.02.20

As zombies jump prompt? The gamepad also.

The game is mediocre of course,the animation curve, the picture leaves much to be desired, the atmosphere as CE. A lot of some sort of routine fuss, but with the diversity strained. Still right they have it in the arcades on the box was released,there she was just a masterpiece)