3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 14.02.20 01:21 pm

The Death Of Shay Cormac (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

After passing the story of AC:RO I have some questions. And I want to dot the and.

Spoiler* Playing AC:3, we learn that Connor wants to go to Paris. (the conversation in the tavern).
* AC:U, we learn that father Arno was killed by some unknown.
* But in AC:RO, we see that father Arno kill Shay Cormac (in Paris).

And here comes the question: who then killed Cormac?
Perhaps'connor, who decided to go to France. It is also possible that Cormac killed Arno, who learned about his father's death at the hands of Shay. Or Shay killed Connor or Arno?
What do you think about this?
35 Comments
Sort by:
x
x[GAMER]x 14.02.20

Pirat-AC3
no one was killed. Calm down.

P
Pirat-AC3 14.02.20

x[GAMER]x
The Forum said that he would be killed.

And still relevant questions about the death of Connor and Arno.

P
Pirat-AC3 14.02.20

I think that Shay killed Connor. After all, most likely Connor went to Paris to kill Shay, and he in turn killed the Connor. Or Vice versa

K
Kosolapyi1 14.02.20

What bream did you get that Shay all this time was in France? In Paris (the main town) not a word about it, and he is very famous and authoritative among the assassins and Tambov. Elise at least had reason to know or mention.

N
NightHawkreal 14.02.20

Either score, or even appear in future games.

x
x[GAMER]x 14.02.20

Pirat-AC3
even though the forum said. On the forum can say whatever you want. Also written on the fence. While official information from Ubisoft was published about the death of Shay, nor about the death of Connor, nor about the death of Arno. And your version is just guesses and nothing more. You can coin such versions thousands.

s
sewerus123 14.02.20

Pirat-AC3
Shay no one was killed and who will kill him from old age podohnite)

P
Pirat-AC3 14.02.20

Kosolapyi1
And where do you think he killed his father Arno? At Versailles, well, OK let there.

P
Pirat-AC3 14.02.20

x[GAMER]x
If it was an isolated case.

I
Ilaya 14.02.20

Go to the database of the animus, and compare the date of the death of Cormac's Neck and when he killed his father Arno.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 14.02.20

Perhaps in the next. parts know.
Father Arno before his death, mentioned Connor, and he was just about to go to Paris..
It is hoped that Ubisfot will not clog big fat the story of the characters, and we learn the end. At least in the notes or through initiates.

P
Pirat-AC3 14.02.20

Eli
It is not known

K
Kosolapyi1 14.02.20

Pirat-AC3
Well, Yes. In Versailles sitting all the time, from 1776 to 1794. Not very funny ? De La Serra toggle especially had to mention him, because they lived in Versailles. He probably returned to the US, and I will assume that after the end of AC3.

o
oil111222 14.02.20

Pirat-AC3
Shay after the murder of his father Arno, came to America. So either he died of old age, or he was killed by someone from the assassins. It only remains to wait for official information from Yubisoft.

N
NightHawkreal 14.02.20

Unlikely, judging by his utterances he is now with guts betrayed the Order.

In General, to avenge Ade it would be nice, at least in terms of something like the Cry of Liberty.

o
oil111222 14.02.20

wassups
Well, as already written, it seems to be now completely in order, and it is unlikely that this would happen.

A
Anzhelika04 14.02.20

Life will not run old get a good position from the knights Templar and retired.

N
Nickita3 14.02.20

I think he became a master Templar or retired, together with Morrigan.Although.on the other hand,go to retire it could not afford.

N
NightHawkreal 14.02.20

To die a natural death in bed is not accepted here. Although I wouldn't mind if Shay as presented. But only to have Aveline :)

d
daniel_monahov 14.02.20

Pirat-AC3
Don't worry student , Shay left the country , grew a beard , changed his name , found his wife , naregal kids and died quietly in his bed from old age