3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirat-AC3 14.02.20 01:21 pm

The Death Of Shay Cormac (Assassin's Creed: Rogue)

After passing the story of AC:RO I have some questions. And I want to dot the and.

Spoiler* Playing AC:3, we learn that Connor wants to go to Paris. (the conversation in the tavern).
* AC:U, we learn that father Arno was killed by some unknown.
* But in AC:RO, we see that father Arno kill Shay Cormac (in Paris).

And here comes the question: who then killed Cormac?
Perhaps'connor, who decided to go to France. It is also possible that Cormac killed Arno, who learned about his father's death at the hands of Shay. Or Shay killed Connor or Arno?
What do you think about this?
35 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Telegin 14.02.20

Pirat-AC3
Gee, what you did... When you're a assassin, almost beginning of the game. By eating on the ship the Neck say - Connor died. Achilles cries, etc.

P
Pirat-AC3 14.02.20

Andrey Telegin
I can not careful? Connor is the son of Achilles. Radohead receiver. And it Radonseal is named Connor.

M
MC Homeboy 14.02.20

In 1761, the knights Templar,it became known that the box is the Precursor is in Europe. Hatem Kenuey instructed Shay Cormac to get it. Upon arrival,the Shay could not find the box,but he managed to contact the local Templars,who wanted to help him. Fifteen years Cormack, together with the Templars looked for traces of the box,and in 1776 he became aware that the owner of the artifact is a French assassin Charles Dorian. Having learned from informants that the goal will be in the Palace in Paris,Shay goes there,finds him,takes him out and takes the box Precursors,subsequently disappearing from the scene. Soon Shay was going to come back to America to be reunited with their brothers of the colonial Lodge. This became known assassins,and in particular the friend of the murdered Charles Dorian - Pierre Belleme. Assassin along with four fellow hunts down Shay Cormac and attacks. Cormac is actively defended,using his hidden blade,but one of the companions of Pierre threw a knife at him,and Shay did not have time to Dodge. The knife hit him in the right side of the chest,causing him to diminish in mobility. The wounded Templar did not have time to notice how one of the assassins stabbed him in the back of the hidden blade,but Cormac continued to stand on his feet. At this point Pierre made a dramatic lunge and stabbed the Shay right shoulder ,making the former assassin fell to the ground. Panting and bleeding,Shay tried to get up. Pierre lifted his sword over the defeated enemy,saying 'You will die in retaliation for Charles Dorian,my friend. Your life will break like you broke it. The box is not going to be in your evil clutches. I have nothing more to add. Good-bye,Templar!' he thrust the blade into the back of the Shay. His life ended instantly,bloodied body lay in the alley in broad daylight...

V
Viktoriya Briz 14.02.20

MC Homeboy
whence infa?

M
MC Homeboy 14.02.20

Victoria Breeze
He came up with.

t
this isnt weed 14.02.20

Andrey Telegin
They talk about Radunhageydu. Just Achilles calls Radunhageydu Connor in honor of his son.

E
Esplit 14.02.20

Pirat-AC3
There is no information died'connor

E
Esplit 14.02.20

Andrey Telegin
The son of Achilles (Connor who was 7 years old)

m
main1991 14.02.20

Well, to die in his old age at the hands of assassins, the Neck is clearly not threatened... The Neck is a unique eagle vision, able to find a disguised enemies. And besides, from the point of view of the Templars - the purpose of the study and the use of when assassins no matter what importantly you will not get... ETOGES had foolishly attempt to extract the quartz from the machine.... The two sides are not each other better and not worse. Hatem was right before the assassins were more significant goal is the preservation of the world... I Probatively clouds of wars with care invisible and turning to the brotherhood assassin , so not much they coped with their task. The Templars is sometimes too far with the imperiousness that already reached the dictatorship. True fact on the face - the knights Templar became a major international corporacia when assassins and land lost and the status have become no better than terrorists.

l
lolik228732732732 04.12.20

Connor couldn't kill her, AC RU - Shay (young says: After Connor's death (and his wife can't remember the name) the estate became so gloomy.
Arnaud NO'S not able to kill Shay because Shay would have died of old age or he was killed by another Assassin.
He couldn't because he didn't even know who did it, but he only knew when he was an adult.

S
Sergey samoboy 15.01.21

x [GAMER] x
Killed him with the core

S
Sergey samoboy 15.01.21

lolik228732732732
Fucking? Connor - that was the name of the son of Achilles, who died at the age of 11, along with Achilles' wife Abigail

F
FrozzyZet 21.08.22

NightHawkreal
Assassin and Templar how do you imagine she killed her own stepmother

R
RestlessDreams91 21.08.22

FrozzyZet
This is all commendable, of course, but ..
The date of his message is 2015. That is 7 years ago.

B
Bruh_idk 21.10.22

Pirat-AC3
If we consider books as canon, then Shetz is unlikely to die from someone else's hand, since according to the book "The Last Descendants" he also taught his grandson parkour and assassin lotions