3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solgero 14.02.20 02:03 pm

Far Cry 3 on PC for pre-order 5th, NOTHING! (Far Cry 5)

I received no Far Cry 3, where you can pick up ale)?

42 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solgero 14.02.20

???

S
Solgero 14.02.20

and in the sense of farkraya fifth, and I thought people already from the beginning of the month to play, it sucks they wrote

R
RPOCLABB 14.02.20

Support yubisoft wrote? If not,write and ask,they usually solve such problems

I had bugs with Devicenum[clothes with gold and DLC did not come,showed receipts and payment of all issued]
And me so as the English of The Crew on the Russian->Without any problems I had help,I think at least you at least respond and explain,although most likely the game will give

D
Daniil Sibin 14.02.20

It's only on consoles.

m
megatherion 14.02.20

Solgero, it is not given to anyone. Even on consoles it only add closer to the summer, when there will be, in fact, Far Cry 3 Classic Edition. Or are you hoping to get the bonus before consoles?

k
kazanlogon 14.02.20

Part 3 will give when the game will be released on March 27th!!!!!

l
lyaga11 14.02.20

download and play ! do me the license far cry 3 and there is no Russian language stupid thing! hammer torent and forth.

on the mission where the sniper rifle in leaky boats to wet the soldiers get bored and I leave her.

R
Rapidd 14.02.20

Solgero
Far Cry 3 Classic Edition will be released in the summer of 2018

L
Luka_gg 14.02.20

Rapidd
Ubisoft has just announced Far Cry 3 Classic Edition for PS4 and Xbox One.
It is transferred to the new console generation. PC version will be normal, nothing is migrated.

S
StormX07 14.02.20

and this, like his editor or something ( Far Cry Arcade ) is ?

M
Mekkor 14.02.20

Far cry 5 has a feature where anyone can create a map..

R
Rapidd 14.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
shift will not, but Far Cry 3 Classic Edition is supposed to, but it is online. The output at the end of may for the PC.

L
Luka_gg 14.02.20

Rapidd
This is the port on the console. Dear, read carefully. We're talking about the PC, and there is a regular version of the game.
Don't believe me, though the comments read: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/far_cry_3/far_cry_3_classic_edition_vyjdet_29_maya-292193/
The PC had to give.

R
Rapidd 14.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Far Cry 3 will be available to Season Pass holders at the end of may regardless of the platform. Version is without multiplayer on all platforms.

A
Abarmot90 14.02.20

LordBars
And you need him????

J
JUnnAmmED 14.02.20

LordBars
Already in this same topic overthrown.
https://www.playground.ru/blogs/far_cry_3/far_cry_3_classic_edition_vyjdet_29_maya-292193/

A
Abarmot90 14.02.20

LordBars
On torrents a lot of FAR CRY 3

a
atmaROZ 14.02.20

If I understand correctly, you must wait:
PC players (all owners of the Season Pass) will get the full version of the game Far Cry 3 [29-May 2018]
The SEASON PASS CONTENT FOR FAR CRY 5: all infa
Спойлерhttps://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/Faqs/000033398
Far Cry 3 the Classic Edition (single-player only game). With the availability of Season Pass will receive the game for 4 weeks before its standalone release for sale in the summer of 2018 on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
PC players get the full version of the game Far Cry 3.

G
Gex32net 14.02.20

Does anyone know in what form will these things be? I would like to aplee is far cry 3, still the same, old, no фк3 classic edition to the library was added. Or is it through the menu фк5 will run?

S
SamLeoFisher 14.02.20

I understand that the PC no classic won't let me ? Just the usual farkray default ? Sorry, I thought the glasses of uplay freestuff stuff . Like told before, they say the PC will not give the usual edge lights , and also a classic of it, or confused? Well, in short, but if I already have followy farik 3 and the incentive and uplai, it does not give me anything ? Or throw a gift or a key ? I would at least friends extra gave.