3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solgero 14.02.20 02:03 pm

Far Cry 3 on PC for pre-order 5th, NOTHING! (Far Cry 5)

I received no Far Cry 3, where you can pick up ale)?

42 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gex32net 14.02.20

SamLeoFisher
Odd, judging by the old that came out on consoles it seems to me that the PC will not anything, think of the loot spent on фк5 generally thrown to the wind district hope...

e
eeduard3008 14.02.20

SamLeoFisher
)))))) no key will not, and will just add to the library one more far cry 3 and you have 2 of them))) I once bought crew and vach dogs, and then they were giving them away, so now I'm in the library, 2 crew and 2 vach of dogs, now 2 far cry 3 will be))) So I got cocoa, then upgrade to far cry 3 to load on one gig!

N
Nikolay Ololay 14.02.20

So where is my Far Cry 3 classic Edition?

D
DemonXL1080 14.02.20

Me the incentive game added...
PS the incentive was given a Russian version.

G
Gex32net 14.02.20

DemonXL1080
And фк5 bought the incentive accordingly? Just eplee added a version without the Russian language in the selection menu

D
DemonXL1080 14.02.20

Gex32net
Yes, bought the incentive.

G
Gex32net 14.02.20

Yubisoft such yubisoft, and che to do? here I am in eplee took with all the garbage version......and I never realized they re-release has done nothing?

s
shuvalov.2004 14.02.20

I bought a season pass for 5 Farica, I 3 is not issued, what to do ?

N
Nikola1957 14.02.20

shuvalov.2004
And season pass was given? And I still waiting...

s
shuvalov.2004 14.02.20

XS, but how to check ?

N
Nikola1957 14.02.20

In General, slazil on yubisoft...
Yes, three for the PC available from 29.05 How to get it - waiting for translation into Russian, from England so:
PC players Will receive the same version as console players?
Players on PC will receive Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition, as it was released in 2012. Players on Console will receive the Far Cry 3 Classic Edition, a version improved for the current generation of consoles.
About - PC you can get FC3 Delux sample 2012, those who have this crap already there, to nothing. Classic is hardly a well on the old consoles...
DLC about Vietnam from the part of the Season pass available with 05.06.2012

a
atmaROZ 14.02.20

Nikola1957
DLC about Vietnam from the part of the Season pass available with 05.06.2012
In 2017 the sense you mean probably... I'm waiting for her.
She Far Cry 3 I still on the computer and want to download again, I see.

The first military addition to Far Cry 5 will be released on 5 June. Description:
Спойлер5 June DLC will be available on all platforms.
Players go back in time and be able to play for the old red a resident of the County Wendell hope of Radler, which you want to save brothers in arms during the Vietnam war. Addition to Far Cry 5 "the Dark" can be purchased separately at a price of 11.99€ (in Russian PS Store yet). It also included in the Season Pass, and edition Gold Edition at a price of 89.99€.

FAR CRY 5: the Dark takes players to the war-torn Vietnam. They have to go through the story of Wendell Redler — the character in the main campaign of Far Cry 5. The game is available for single and cooperative transmission. Montana farm will be replaced by a dangerous jungle. The players have to rescue comrades captured, sow chaos in the ranks of the soldiers of the Viet Cong and the Vietnam people's army and to fight by all means to return home. In the first addition will be new abilities and equipment, as well as two game modes available after completing the campaign: "Survival", where the propagation is complicated by the restriction in the choice of equipment, and the regime "Militants", where different types of gear available in abundance — for more effectiveness.

In addition, all players in Far Cry 5 will get access to new elements in Far Cry Arcade-style "Dark time", which will appear together with the update on may 24. Anyone can add existing maps or create new maps in the style Supplement devoted to Vietnam. Also with the new additions in Far Cry Arcade will be free to receive the respective elements.

N
Nikola1957 14.02.20

атмаROZ. wrote:
In 2017 the sense you mean probably.
2018 was introduced... and then what happened
MVR .50 Gold and steel in the store - a sign of Season pass..
However, tries not to boot - and judging by the announced on the website yubikov, not just me.

O
OGAG 14.02.20

I have two far cry 3:

So understand,Deluxe is the one for the season pass give you,because first I have a long time.

N
Nikola1957 14.02.20

OGAG wrote:
So understand,Deluxe is the one for the season pass give
In-in. He is the most.
I initially Deluxe and nothing new in the library.

G
Gex32net 14.02.20

And I have to aplee there is still no Russian version

N
Nikola1957 14.02.20

Gex32net wrote:
And I have to aplee there is still no Russian version
And why would she be?

G
Gex32net 14.02.20

Damn, wrong tab http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_3/eto_svershilos_nakonets_to_v_uplay_russkaya_versiya_igry-961609/

G
Grandshot 14.02.20

Nikola1957 wrote:
I initially Deluxe and nothing new in the library
Yesterday I added a second copy to the library without the prefix Uplay Deluxe Edition title. Before that there was already Steam version Far Cry 3 Deluxe Edition without the support of the Russian language.
The new version does not require steam and a localization. All add-ons are also available. But then it is unclear whether they were given with this version for pre-order or not, because on my account they were already activated initially. Uplay gives you the opportunity to run any of licensed versions of games from any language and content, established not through his service, provided that the content and games you already purchased on the account.

a
atmaROZ 14.02.20

DLC about Vietnam from the part of the Season pass available with 05.06.2018
Well, where is she?