3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20 02:04 pm

axe of the black knight (Dark Souls)

So who's ready to part with the axe ? Offered exchange. can fall asleep to the twinkling titanite or souls bosses (butterfly, Golem, Smaug and the guardian of the sanctuary). This is what I have of the valuable 100% is at the moment, so come up with their own versions. if anything, 80лвл. Oh yeah, remastered. understand, of course, that few people will trade this wonderful fluff, but all of a sudden.
31 Comments
Sort by:
P
Portmen 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Why do you need it?

S
SifLao 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Most items in DS to farm. The axe in the last location can be beat - before Gwyn.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Why would you axe? Great sword is cooler.

C
Cineraus 14.02.20

Tali Zorah vas Normandy
The axe is epic =D

C
Cineraus 14.02.20

SifLao
Only then, with her only ng+ run.And judging by the LVL 80 before the end of the game even to run and run.

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Portmen
Tali Zorah vas Normandy
Just and looks like, and the speed of Musetta good

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

SifLao
Well, in this sense, and to axe up to 4 great souls. In the catacombs she had, and the great crucible of flame and a long time, and it is at the moment not needed, consider, will

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Cineraus
But I would not say that run and run. For half a day, I think I would, but then again, she and I fuck and do not need to be in the crucible of flame, because, as you noticed, normally it will run only in ng+

W
Wing42 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
I can throw you the axe Black.

M
Morgan Yu 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
a coin with the symbol of greed?

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Wing42
OOO, that's thanks.

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

ImGabeNewell
Is what ? Something I don't even remember

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

ImGabeNewell
If it is the subject of the Covenant, they did not send. Well, anyway, I wrote the truth in the subject of the DS3

M
Morgan Yu 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Hello, silver coin and gold, increasing the drop as a symbol alnosti, he falls from the mimics that would not kill the mimics, and its stupid to looting, you use the Talisman Lloyd, bought from the undead merchant, and copper coins are purchased from Petrus, but silver and gold, fall out from different locations and they are very rare.

M
Morgan Yu 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
thinking the coin, wear a symbol of greed and so farmish, so repeat 5 times, but maybe with a probability of 60% to fall out the first time, to farm the truth is only in the crucible)

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

ImGabeNewell
And you're about it, ugh. A symbol of greed there, but it makes no sense to have the axe in the crucible. And with coins you're wrong, they can not be use on every type there is. I'm not a beginner, know about it, tried to do so with the giants to knock out the fragments of titanite, coins not yuzayutsya, and a symbol of greed is not compatible with the snake ring. well, in the sense + to search only one of something. coin not yuzayutsya ,they can only trump feed

M
Morgan Yu 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Lyapota came out, I recently took ДС1, coins collected, but not yuzal, they thought as the second and third work sorian, but okay, well, a symbol of greed I remember that not working was.

R
Rolemanser 14.02.20

ImGabeNewell
Dude, this is the second part of the rusty coin is that add a chance to drop items, in the first part there is only the ring and symbol of avarice.

P
Portmen 14.02.20

Had a backup of saves to make before the black knight in the catacombs and try to beat.

R
Rolemanser 14.02.20

Portmen
As they say, would know where he would fall - podstelil straw