3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20 02:04 pm

axe of the black knight (Dark Souls)

So who's ready to part with the axe ? Offered exchange. can fall asleep to the twinkling titanite or souls bosses (butterfly, Golem, Smaug and the guardian of the sanctuary). This is what I have of the valuable 100% is at the moment, so come up with their own versions. if anything, 80лвл. Oh yeah, remastered. understand, of course, that few people will trade this wonderful fluff, but all of a sudden.
31 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgan Yu 14.02.20

Rolemanser
Yes, Yes, Soren

R
Rolemanser 14.02.20

ImGabeNewell
The game has three coins: copper, silver and gold, I imagine someone could read your post and trying to use them ))) But only to the Snorer to feed you..

M
Morgan Yu 14.02.20

Rolemanser
But damn, I say дс1 passed three days ago, picked up the coins and bought, but the second and third, I thought there the same system just didn't pay enough attention)

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Portmen
you're captain hindsight from South Park. besides, I love a fair means of obtaining items without these hemoroidy replacements, who knows what else will end

P
Portmen 14.02.20

JABA AZAZINA
Lol, if it's pain in the ass, I don't even know.
who knows what else will end
What is not forbidden is allowed. Backups are always safely done in all parts of the dark on the PC, and Curling. Anyone else do not get banned.

J
JABA AZAZINA 14.02.20

Portmen
What you missed about an honest way of getting ?

B
Bastarder 14.02.20

The game is the Black knight halberd, not an axe (this is a type of axe). Drops from Black Knights, kitted out like this halberd. First knight is on a mountain path to exit the cave the Dragon Valley to the Lake Dark Roots (there still in the alley lies a corpse with grass shield), the second - in the Tomb of Giants, the third - in the crucible of the First Flame. Since the loss of drop randomly, you have to save before the battle with the enemy.

T
Terving 14.02.20

Bastarder
The game has a halberd Black knight, which is correctly called the Glaive of the Black knight. What is right is written in Wiki and other sources. Also, the game has a Large axe of the Black knight. Which, as I understand it and need JABA AZAZINA. How to be saved before the fight with the enemy(official way)? Loot drops from them once.
P. S. you my friend, with the third darkom, the case is not confused?

B
Bastarder 14.02.20

Terving
How to be saved before the fight with the enemy(official way)?

Official method of preservation no. An informal way of keeping your PC all known - exit the game - copy the current save in a separate folder. - extract this folder to the current folder with the replacement. Thus it is possible to make savings on the various stages of the game.

P
Pancake Pancake 28.06.21

Wing42
What parameters should be in order to hold the black knight's ax with one hand? I trust that you know

F
FallenGhost 28.06.21

Pancake Pancake