3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
concluding 14.02.20 02:14 pm

A review of the game - where are they? (Vampyr)

An embargo on reviews of Vampyr will fall on 4 June, and now the day has come, and... silence. On stream developers, and taking into account the 2 previous games from them, very doubtful for the game. At the same time, vampire theme and a choice of a attract. Therefore, in the last hours is available to pre-order I would like to read reviews on the game, but the feeling that it's all clogged up. Can anyone spell search pumped more than me?
23 Comments
Sort by:
J
JolyMau5 14.02.20

Rather the press release to send out letters and reviews will be after the release.

Well, pre-order, what's the hurry other than the obvious discount?

c
concluding 14.02.20

Casein
The sword, the gun and cloak, which then will cost more money plus to the game without the discount:) of course, I know that the torrent has not been canceled, the point is not that, it's just the lack of reviews makes even more doubt in the game. And it is such hopes. And if not justified at all, and even take Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines for the 5th time come on in:)

00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 14.02.20

The stream from the developers at 18:00 . If interested
https://www.twitch.tv/focushomeinteractive

s
sargatas 14.02.20

00 the Brave sailor
Thank you for the info.

s
sargatas 14.02.20

How to post the same news under different headings time desesti, so here please, but the streamers nothing.

A
Anglerfish 14.02.20

concluding
In General, if the advance reviews is forbidden to publish (and the reviews the day before release - it is almost beforehand), it means that the game has problems. Very large or just happened somewhere in between is unknown, but this rule works more often than wrong.

A
Alex the One 14.02.20

It's sad comrades, such a fertile subject for AAA RPGs, and have only a Masquerade and it received cult status postmortem.

B
Bupycop 14.02.20

Alex the One
It's not a triple-a game
concluding
Buy the game for pre-order, after release, read reviews of the incentive, will be able to play for 2 hours and return.

u
u3epJlu 14.02.20

Maybe the reviewers simply check the ornateness the choices in the game, since it saluted? Not all of them for a couple of days to pass, may learn and all that.) Of course it sounds naive, but as an option.) And Yes, would also like to read, what to what, all the same dark horse.

V
Vlad Lakaev 14.02.20

Tomorrow the review will type in the day of release)

T
TheHouse 14.02.20

concluding

Reviews probably not, because guided by the PDT as the most left behind by the time region, and they only have 9:46, maybe if I'm right, reviews are for lunch they have. Accordingly, where the 00:00 of our time, poyavyatsya excerpts from reviews...

A
Alex the One 14.02.20

Bupycop
Thank you, cap

B
Bupycop 14.02.20

Alex the One
Well, if I said the obvious thing, for you it apparently is not obvious, since you called this game AAA project.
The One Alex wrote:
for a AAA RPG

A
Anglerfish 14.02.20

S
Saulet Erboluly 14.02.20

You che chase that reviews not? Their cloud already and the game came out

m
mefiro 14.02.20

concluding 11 times come on, how many clans Umm....

c
concluding 14.02.20

Saulet Herbology
The topic was created yesterday, and yesterday was nothing. And it should have been.
mefiro
Judging by the horrors that I am have already read about Vampyr, probably Yes, going once again through the bloodline. Though probably personally look at Vampyr still need, and what happens, as with hedgehogs who ate the cactus

D
Darcs299 14.02.20

as a level to raise someone tell me

S
Saulet Erboluly 14.02.20

Enough to nitpick

A
Alex the One 14.02.20

Bupycop
I don't mean to be harsh, although you're not just inserting inserting my two cents where no one asked you. Now open your eyes and look closely to my comments in which no direct appeal to the Vampire in particular, and we are talking about projects with a vampire theme in General.