3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roma Prosto 14.02.20 02:14 pm

Constantly lost save games! Gothic 2 Night Of The Raven. (Gothic 2)

Hello I have lost the save game, 2nd day lost save game I have it in almost all slots have kept, lost the name of peace, time of peace, when's the last time you came into this world.

This happens after turning off or restarting the computer!
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raduzhnyy Edinorog 14.02.20

Dies the save game or just lost the data, and the save game works?
The problem is most likely that the axis 7, and the game is in program fails, there Zapara rights, so in another folder have put the game.

R
Roma Prosto 14.02.20

Rainbow Unicorn
No save does not work when trying to enable discards to the main menu.

R

Prosto Roma
What OS, where the game is located in the folder savegames when saving not loaded, whether there are additional patch and mods?

R
Roma Prosto 14.02.20

Rainbow Unicorn
The game I have is a very different place

R

Prosto Roma
I have a feeling that the name of this folder contains Cyrillic, as a variant - try to delete the game and install the game to another folder according to the type of game\gothic2, I advise you to read this information to get rid of various bugs http://gothicboard.pw/p-67432/

R
Roma Prosto 14.02.20

Windows 7 Ultimate, not that I like did not put any mods and patches.

R

Prosto Roma
2 file weigh 1 KB, one of them should weigh from 8 to 40, the other at 300+ something kills them, it's possible that some security software(antiviruses and so forth) to kill them.

R
Roma Prosto 14.02.20

Rainbow Unicorn
Viruses can be to blame?

M
MunchkiN 616 14.02.20

I assume that standing still some kind of script or a protected zone. for example, as the ship moored in horinise - if there will continue to load the game it will not succeed

R
Roma Prosto 14.02.20

MunchkiN 616
I'm in a different place remained for example on the farm of Onar, convent, market square, etc

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 14.02.20

Frost is Cyrillic. I heard that there is a problem if the path to the save file there are Russian letters. As an option to rename the folder. I have no such problems - all in English. Save work like a Raven and Back.
PS Steam version, start the game via the mod-starter.

R
Roma Prosto 14.02.20

THURISAZ
This can be caused from a version of the game just stood before 2.6, and now 2.6(fix) ?

M
MunchkiN 616 14.02.20

Prosto Roma
so some repak curve
or how to write Cyrillic while actco remember what I have and the folder was with the Russians and saves in Russian
and time 0лям, etc. - this means writes an empty or incomplete file

A
Agent_Smit75 14.02.20

MunchkiN 616

About on location save the script, all this nonsense, a lot of times there was still preserved in the first Chapter, nothing is not threatened.
I was there the potion of power is always stealing early in the game. :)

I
Ilya Yakush 14.02.20

Hi! I played in the second Gothic procarsa well preserved and continued to play on, and then the game crashed without any error, but when I went and started to ship the box to about 50% loading the game crashed again WoH without any error.

Tell me what to do?

D
DonLeno 14.02.20

Suggest to put the Repack on the mechanics of their anthology, there is version 2.7 with the patch for the English game, who ruled almost all. The combination of voice and text selection

I
Ilya Yakush 14.02.20

And you can link to this Repack?

B
BioGen 14.02.20

And can't play Gothic 2, I recorded what to do?

E
Emris_ua 14.02.20

BioGen
Launch night of the Raven v2.6 (under XP 7х64) - no crashes and the Save is in place and loaded at any time !

B
BioGen 14.02.20

Emris_ua
I have 10 Windows