3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 14.02.20 02:14 pm

Ekaterina Ilyushina, what the hell? (Prey (2017))

I've given her the cure,says that supposedly was the feet to feel and get to my office,doing some of the side effects and sujetos,decided to pay a visit to your office,it is not there,the terminal broke that she was on the very spot where she had injected the medicine,went down there,she sits in the same position near the wall but as a CORPSE, WTF??
24 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 14.02.20

SkyraX
And there are no enemies at the location? It may be some sort of mimic he killed. I do not know really if this is even possible

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

RGC
fiction,I interrupted before the turret and the mimics

E
Eynart 14.02.20

And you the air out of the syringe squeezed?

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

Eynart
I mean

R
RGC 14.02.20

Eynart
Ahahaha) Campaign, he really forgot

E
Eynart 14.02.20

SkyraX
Ah, youth... What you just taught in school?..

Reader, do not read below if the game is not over, there are guys pospoylerit unbearable.

T
Tdante 14.02.20

This is most likely one of the many bugs. Job done but it not allowed.

L
Listoman 14.02.20

Bug, the game is often beget quests. 7 I once saved some doctor, and there was a trap from the robots. The quest was not credited and was defeated)

G
Grandshot 14.02.20

Listoman
Maybe not a bug. There is a Prototype combat operator which simulates a voice in distress doctor. Maybe the doctor was dead already before this quest.

L
Listoman 14.02.20

Grandshot
Well, the doctor was dead from the very beginning of the game, but the quest itself was sebagala appeared/failed 7 times. Only 8 times, he first was made, but minutes through 15 games, again failed, but at least no longer appeared. The game is just a sea of bugs.

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

Yeah,some quests zabagovan PPC,one time I even managed to complete the quest,not even brave it,I think I explained how it happened is not necessary
PS.and "exploding"room near Ilyusha can be cleaned,but it was not said,I just cast corked in some pillars damage and was safe to shoot
PSS. I'm at the end when I gave Alex the tentacle; she turned in the hand,although YouTube is everywhere where I looked,it remains supalai,so what are the conditions of becoming a hand?

R
RiseTR1991 14.02.20

there is a report there is 1 or 2 hours to complete the mission then she gamover

R
RiseTR1991 14.02.20

click the square with her and you will see the countdown ........I saved her and happy end at the end of shake hands with the bro ALEX

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

RiseTR1991
Chukchi is not able to read about the syringe

E
Eynart 14.02.20

SkyraX
RiseTR1991
Spoilerly. Put under spoiler their chatter.

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

Eynart
Kakbe the theme itself already implies spoilers

E
Eynart 14.02.20

SkyraX
Meeting with Catherine Ilyusha in the middle of the game and the story that the player will have at the end are two different things.
Someone comes in here, because he also has Bagnols quest with her, and then - Hello-we have arrived! - two geniuses tell the ending of the game.
With logic and common sense are not friends?

S
SkyraX 14.02.20

Eynart
Not deaf

M
MLShadow 14.02.20

Maybe it was necessary to lock it? Just when felled zloboglazov, survivors in a pile and dragged under the Def turrets, still thought of the body hidden in the rooms of the castle that would be in the phantoms did not become, but unfortunately, the game to such a level of realism never reached.

k
kostr184 14.02.20

Tell,please,what is this shit and what to do with it o_o
After the rescue was given a quest to meet her in Your office
No label
Came into the office,met a funny situation:
Aggressive Catherine

Runs away from me

And safely killed by turret

If a sentry gun is to clean,re-location,re-enter the game,reinstall the game,throw computer out the window,to seize power over the Land nothing changes,it remains aggressive
ANTO into it?