3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silent-Man 15.02.20 09:53 pm

Windows 8

227 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Strangelove 15.02.20

Take this wretched facial joints, for God's sake.

D
Dr. Strangelove 15.02.20

Obzorchik latest leaked build: http://www.thevista.ru/page14397-obzor_windows_8_build_7955

I
IVaN4B 15.02.20

Windows 8, in comparison with what Apple showed at WWDC 2011, just crap. And without the comparison all the same crap.

-
-Vercus- 15.02.20

Yes, I heard about this. It seems that it will be radically different from all previous Windows.

[
[IDevIL 15.02.20

Microsoft the Jews

D
Dr. Strangelove 15.02.20

Uh... Pysch?

s
spaydermen 15.02.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

D
Dr. Strangelove 15.02.20

NT 3.5, NT 4.0 and Win2k on the picture for some reason, no. And 2000 nye was very, very good.

m
mynameisfoxy 15.02.20

Perfect OS for the PEK - this is your Linups. Work with the Knicks contributes to the development of computer literacy and a creative approach to daily work. If you want a nice GUI - sculpt the same shoes and sculpt it as you like. Lineups works on the principle of four hours passed - and it works, and Venda - ten minutes to install - gluca for life.

And toys for consoles, my children. Because it is cheap, because a lot of and because of a giant client base. And it is not necessary to justify their weakness and unwillingness to learn to use the controller shitty graphics" and"awkward controls.
I don't know how to padded, man)

m
miha64 15.02.20

Mac is IMHO better than windows in terms of anything but support of the majority of games and apps. And support this probably because Windows was the first...

A
Artem Firsov 15.02.20

Me still I'm on the Mac will soon pass.

D
Dr. Strangelove 15.02.20

Mac is IMHO better than windows in terms of anything but support of the majority of games and apps. And support this probably because Windows was the first...
FIRST?? When? Advise urgently prosharitsya on the subject of the history of the development PC.

I don't know how to padded, man)
Out of buns or something :)

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 15.02.20

And support this probably because Windows was the first...
To put it mildly not absolutely so bratun. Read in the same Wikipedia that was the first.

m
mynameisfoxy 15.02.20

Dr. Strangelove
I would be sent to)

Mac is IMHO better than windows in terms of anything but support of the majority of games and apps. And support this probably because Windows was the first
dude, you *trollface* add forgotten)

m
miha64 15.02.20

Hz well, then Mack was HS then. I'm not a Troll.

D
Dr. Strangelove 15.02.20

Oh damn.... Damn, damn, damn. Geez. Damn.

1gR0MaN 15.02.20

How much will it cost?

D
Dr. Strangelove 15.02.20

Focus on the price of Seven. ARM version, apparently, will not be sold, and it is right to go with the tablet.

f
forever grafon 15.02.20

Torrent Elite Edition think free will cost.

A
Alex Side 15.02.20

seven good
why else would the eighth to do.......