3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Punk 15.02.20 09:57 pm

The problems associated with crashes and other bugs v.1 (Prototype 2)

I somehow throws to the desktop from the game every 10 minutes. Nor can the mission go, did not have time :(
263 Comments
Sort by:
M
ManiacFPS 15.02.20

I current that threw almost passed the mission and threw an error....hmm...well, game optimization no errors, some strange....a hogwash in a word...

s
sashakosh 15.02.20

I have here what problem: I Press new game, choose difficulty level, then after the video clip starts a download and this download does not end there...Waited about 10 minutes and it never booted. Checked the cache, peresypska computer - nothing :( Maybe someone faced with such problem ?

a
alfavit45 15.02.20

try from administrator to run steam,and verify integrity of game cache.

s
sashakosh 15.02.20

[new user]

None of that helps....XS what it is. Saw on other forums that some have the same problem, they are also the solution is not found:(

D
Death_hand44 15.02.20

sashakosh

the same problem=(

s
sashakosh 15.02.20

Death_hand44

Kapets....I was waiting for the game, and it's all bagovannaya came out :(

D
Death_hand44 15.02.20

Oh! Already some patch came out)) the game is updated) can fix the problem) here PPC) just downloaded the game, and they have patches herachat)

D
Death_hand44 15.02.20

All! updated the game, now it works.

T
The Punk 15.02.20

After the patch from the game still throws. Well, let's wait for the next.

M
ManiacFPS 15.02.20

Yes, I have the error climbs after about 30 minutes of the current game, but also downloaded the update right now, some XS will help or not, let's see....I think the update will still be more than one )

H
HUN_SOLO 15.02.20

where is the update download?

J
Just Do It Again 15.02.20

I have this problem, in the game I have 40-50 FPS but after an hour and a half games it starts to lag terribly slow and sometimes drops to 8 fps and even if you stand still the fps jumps, then you have to survive and rejoin, help me, what can it be?

S
Sith student 15.02.20

But no one faced with the problem of play and then the game crashes and the job after restarting I can not take!?

M
ManiacFPS 15.02.20

Just Do It Again

friend, I have as well )

Sith student

no, nothing like that, but if the job can not take, there should be a restart mission to do the most ) or you did? ) well, in General, to fall back to until you can't take )

JaykoB

steam will download itself, if you have litsuha )

H
Happy02 15.02.20

When I run prototype 2 black screen vyletaet what the fuck(

H
HUN_SOLO 15.02.20

Maniac86

Thank you

S
Sith student 15.02.20

Maniac86

YES no I understand the mission went,then fly the next approach the badge and can't get to the mission!

H
Happy02 15.02.20

Where crack can be a normal download?

e
elmankuliev 15.02.20

I have a powerful computer, the game slows down terribly at any graphics settings, what to do? Where to download the patch?

H
Huis12 15.02.20

My game lags on any settings of graphics, is this normal?