3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Punk 15.02.20 09:57 pm

The problems associated with crashes and other bugs v.1 (Prototype 2)

I somehow throws to the desktop from the game every 10 minutes. Nor can the mission go, did not have time :(
263 Comments
Sort by:
e
elmankuliev 15.02.20

jуitrs

It's crazy because I also.

w
warp 37 15.02.20

I have the game also has not a particularly high frame rate (although the graphics card at the level of the GTX 550Ti), every 15-20 minutes start bugs with textures (corrects reset). My friend has a Radeon HD5770, which is weaker than my HD7750, but he was all fine, except that rare drawdown FPS. I feel, here it is in the drivers, not optimization.

e
elmankuliev 15.02.20

warp 37

I have textures and models clutches are not drawn.

M
Mr.Foster[STEAMPUNK] 15.02.20

who wants to talk about the optimization here=)

Optimization

M
ManiacFPS 15.02.20

Sith student

well, it's a glitch ) then either reinstall the game or wait for the patch, provided that you have litsuha ) well, if another solution no one will find with similar problem )

B
Blinkin 15.02.20

that's the thing - there is a task: to kill the black watch, but the figures of opponents does not appear orange triangle, they say it's the quest guys

kill that orange label, nothing happens, running myself the task is not completed

license

G
GeoVid 15.02.20

Blinkin

Same :(

K
Krieg1 15.02.20

As I understand it, the problem with endless loading after the starting spots so no one decided ?

m
mixa22244 15.02.20

eternal loading after the first video

P
Prophet_92 15.02.20

write to the PM who should norms repak

O
Ogyr4ig 15.02.20

Cton solved the problem with constant crashes?

D
DogiSTER 15.02.20

Use the license and no problems.

T
The Punk 15.02.20

DogiSTER

sadly, licensing issues no less than pirates.

H
HellMachine 15.02.20

As soon as he began to play, immediately noticed problems with the camera: begins to rotate in any direction - a review of the camera is pulling. Sometimes it's okay.. neither know what it depends on.

Put RePack by VANSIK, now shake the license - let's see what happens with the camera.

Graphical bugs are not noticed (yet)
With gameplay and controls are all approx.
FPS high.

D
DogiSTER 15.02.20

The Punk

I have problems in 5 hours the game was not only when trying to use Artmann, the game freezes =(

S
Sith student 15.02.20

Maniac86

WELL that is about it)

I'll wait for the patch because the license!

H
HellMachine 15.02.20

Solved the problem with the camera.

Stupidly installed the license.

m
maxiggubskiy 15.02.20

The problem with the missions, go to her nothing happens. Began again, a little early again can't take the mission. I have a license. Who can what prompt?

N
NCDesH 15.02.20

maxiggubskiy

same thing only pirates(

T
The Punk 15.02.20

DogiSTER

You're just lucky. I now also have a license, but unfortunately, due to bugs and crashes I one mission even complete can't, tried 15 times.