3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zovuschiy 15.02.20 09:58 pm

Poll: Your favorite game of TES series? (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I'd love to know which of the existing at this point of the games of this wonderful series you like the most and why.
Game of TES series for mobile phones are not considered
You can specify it as one game or several games in this series. Request - at the end of the game which in your opinion should get +1 vote to put +1 and not put anything for the game you just commented.
Well, perhaps I'll start I:
1) The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. Release year 1996. The area covered by the game is the biggest of all games in the series TES - there are more than 15,000 cities, caves, villages. For example, the area of Morrowind is 0.01 % of the area of Daggerfall. So many different gameplay tweaks - free drinks... And a 5 story endings. The disadvantage is that the monotony of the game because of the repetitive buildings and a large number of bugs which, however, are fixed by the patches. + 1
2 ) The Elder Scrolls: Arena. Released 1994. Covers all the immense expanses of Cyrodiil on the border has an interesting story where you have to collect 8 pieces of the staff and to rescue the Emperor from another dimension created by the wizard Agaram Container. She began the series of TES. +1
3 ) The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. The class of 2002. One of the most successful RPG at all, IMHO. Great story, lots of quests, very detailed, though somewhat reduced compared to predydushimi parts of this series of games, the skill system, lots of weapons and spells. Also there is a well-crafted world - lots of special effects such as dust storms, lava, and mud flows... In this world very easily acclimatise in spite of the schedule to which some of the very negative attitude, but which, in some aspects, even superior to no plugins the same Oblivion: water... there is CS tool to create their additions. + 1
4) The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard. Release year 1998. The history of Cyrus from Hammerfel (a song about him can be heard in Oblivion at the Waterfront
from pirates swim my Cyrus, sail... )) who is arriving on the island of Stros M Kai for the missing sister was turned into a political intrige. +1
5 ) An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire. Release year 1997. Tells the story of a warrior and her comrades who were in the fortress Battlespire (literally: the Peak of battle) on the day of the final exam. Warrior have to defeat Mehrunes Dagon and save the fortress from the Daedra. There is a network mode that includes co-op mode. Multiplayer was implemented through a network of Mplayer, which is now called Gamespy.
6 ) The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Release year 2006. As for me the worst game in the TES series. There is a short story, unexamined world, horrible things, terrible equipment, idiot a small amount of skills and weapons, spells. The game is, IMHO, like a doll - a lot of beautiful but empty in the middle. Here you will not get used to the world like in Morrowind, Yes there is lava, but not elaborated around the world, there are swaying the trees are two or three types with poor animation, but it's still not the same. There is a few Easter eggs, which explains to us Mike a Liar (a friend from Morrowind) and that look like the excuse of the developers to the players, elf who already loves this time of rats (the same bias towards Morrowind )... Miserable dungeon with the same respawntime bandits created by copy-paste world, a stupid system hacking locks (mean autoslalom - still would have done avtosistemu dungeons). In General, the game exudes console - tyrc a button and here's already a potion Turk and epic transition from the heir to the throne of Kvatch in the fortress of Blades is just 2 clicks... As for me the game is missing soul, but there is only beautiful graphics, which tried to fill not well conceived world.
On the positive side can be noted only great music and slightly improved engine. CS is also present which gives you the opportunity to slander additions, and improved engine to create new things so to speak decent quality.
I want to say that the majority of supplements, especially from things that have no relationship to the ENT by killing the atmosphere of the game, as well as the desire to play it at all and are a super modern nano suits, armour-bras that I can't stand, but which is designed for, so to speak, a specific audience, planes, laser swords, and other scum. But to play the game is, at least for common development. In addition to games there are smart plug-ins eliminates many of the shortcomings.
114 Comments
Sort by:
j
joxxy 15.02.20

For me The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion,as other parts I haven't played!

P
Profill 15.02.20

I have the same thing)))

Z
Zovuschiy 15.02.20

Added the results of the survey and highlighted the important point of the rules.

Z
Zovuschiy 15.02.20

Put +1 for the game which you want to put +1 vote.

K
Kelt 15.02.20

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind +1 I have already commented with you my opinion ;)

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 15.02.20

Mine got a little unwise it would be to organize this survey.For a little more than half of oblivionized even about Daggerfall not heard,not to mention the arena or the prequels...
He,of course,for Morrowind.

Z
Zovuschiy 15.02.20

Lord Icarus Indoril
Mine got a little unwise it would be to organize this survey.For a little more than half of oblivionized even about Daggerfall not heard,not to mention the arena or the prequels...
And why is it unreasonable then ? And where it would be reasonable ? Yes, there are those who have not heard, but there are also those who heard: I, you, Schiff, Celt... And those who have not heard will hear, and maybe even play and I don't think you'll regret it.

A
Alpherats 15.02.20

1) The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Great, epic RPG. The plot, atmosphere, everything at the highest level. Wonderful role-playing system, developed world. This is a real RPG. +1. The standard of the genre.

2)The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The game, albeit not the same scale as Morrowind, but, in my opinion, it's addictive. It is worth noting that in the three years that passed after the release of this part, the game became very popular among many players all over the world. I would like to mention also the excellent music, variety of quests, and, of course, beautiful scenery. Charms.
Of course, the game there are many disadvantages, such as scanty AI, plastic world", and many of the same locations. And as boring and primitive main quest. But nevertheless, +1. It would be foolish not to highlight the game that was able to captivate so...

3) The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall. The scale covered by the game is simply gorgeous. Excellent start series, in my opinion. +1.

In other games in the series, unfortunately, not played, so I will not be able somehow to comment.

D
Demolir 15.02.20

TES 3: Morrowind
In my opinion, a great game. Conquers the mystical atmosphere, intriguing quests, a huge space for research and of course freedom of action. Well as the main quest fairly well balanced and designed to the last detail. Many now blame the graphics of Morrowind and callousness NPC, but we should not forget that at the time when the game was released, its graphics seemed all no less beautiful than the graphics of oblivion. For example, I was very fascinated by the water quality detailing, as well as the sky with its Sunny sunrises and sunsets. It was one of the first rpg games on pc, with whom I was able to see. And dragged with terrible force. And even now, after so many years, the game has not lost all its popularity. And I will not lose. In this series there is one + , along with the game you automatically gain CS (universal designer to create his mods), and in TES 4 it will have to find and download separately. Yes, without a doubt +1.

TES 4: Oblivion
Compared to TES 3, graphically Oblivion stepped far forward, it can be seen immediately. It is also pleasing to the improved combat system, physics objects, more sophisticated AI characters, plenty of quests, etc. But I must admit I was hoping for something more. The atmosphere of the game is not so addictive, the main quest is not as interesting (and sometimes frankly boring)...and actually it seems that the game world is still inferior to the size of TES 3. However, there are many multi-level caves, which partially compensate for this. This series has removed a significant number of skills, canceled some MAG.effects or altered, for example the effect of night-eye. Sectory certain items of equipment and the assortment of regular clothing is generally poor. Also not particularly pleased with the standard game interface with its tightly sewn huge Windows, ugly icons and a poor map (in Morrowind, all the Windows were regulated). But in spite of all shortcomings and defects, this is TES, and she couldn't I wouldn't like it. But it's more like sympathy inertia. The game is addictive, though not to the same extent as the TES 3, but it is. We can say that both of these games I find most interesting. +1.

In the rest of the series I was not able to play, so I can't report them.

S
Shoomer 15.02.20

Morrowind was the best.

upd
Bianor? There was Bianor?!

upd2
At least sign up, moderators. Would be better if the posts were deleted than the rule.

O
Oblivion stranger 15.02.20

So I of all games in the series only played Oblivion :( could you tell, how is it different/better/worse than TES3 ? Not have minor differences, but the key!
PS could Not resist, but - happy New Year, friends! :)

D
Demolir 15.02.20

Oblivion stranger
Could you tell me how is it different/better/worse than TES3 ? Not have minor differences, but the key!

Well, here's something you can read what is written above in this thread. And why would you want other opinions, if you haven't tried TES 3, it's never too late to do it. Some differences you will understand immediately, some later. But the fact is that you will have my personal opinion about this game, and based on it you will be able to decide for yourself which series is better and which is worse.

D
DER COMMANDOR 15.02.20

Morra !!!!! forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
Liliya_Nerevarina 15.02.20

Morrowind. There I really cool. And plug it more. The story is fairly exciting. Although Oblivion I also really love a lot of their charms are. To make a choice in favor of one game for me, I am equally problematic, if I may say so I love these games. TES forever!!!

K
Kurt Kobain 15.02.20

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind +1
Oblivion is a bit on the atmosphere behind

G
Glastonbury 15.02.20

Theme - TES III.

w
wesker 42rus 15.02.20

The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall +1 - this is my first CRPG and the game on the PC.
The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard +1 - though the genre is not a CRPG but redgage I really liked the story.
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind +1

D
Dogi 15.02.20

Best oblivion,Morrowind me Choteau not a bit like

L
LordConqueror[Has left fr 15.02.20

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is the best game in the series. Great story, great atmosphere and wonderful music. The world is impressive in every game except Redguard and Battlespire branches

D
Dogi 15.02.20

Yes, but not an interesting combat system, no impressive graphics, the game is outdated but maybe she was the best