3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BioGen 22.09.19 12:19 pm

Game crashes with a blue screen (Battlefield 1)

Percents - Intel Core i7 920 @ 2.67 GHz Bloomfield 45nm
Memory 10,0 Gb 2-cannals DDR3 @ 531 MGz
Syst.fee - GUOSHUO X58
Graphics card - 1023 MG NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 (Palit)
Winchester - 465 GB Western Digital WDC (SATA)
Wind - 10 pro

Such is the confusion happens on this system, what I recently reinstalled Windows and had no such problems. Scan your system for errors, and given that no system files. The game gives 30, but with delays and a further departure. MB the problem is in the power supply? He's on 400 Watts. MSI Afterburner - the game the load is placed on Prots. Know on minimal play it is but help who had this problem or knows how to solve it approximately. I'll report how many she eats in this state, and unsubscribe.
3 Comments
Sort by:
u
uga4aka 22.09.19

BioGen wrote:
missing system files
Install a clean version of Windows, NOT the ASSEMBLY of ryazapov(any unofficial build was rubbish).
To install the latest drivers for the whole system(Mat. Board, sound, video card) and install all latest updates for Windows installed, including DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++ starting with version 2005(or whatever the initial).
Do NOT install any software, Ala optimizer Windows, or remove unnecessary system.
If done again it will come out blue screen, then write here in this screen is written, it is written in it for a reason.

B
BioGen 22.09.19

uga4aka
Nothing helped. The game is simply not enough capacity.

B
BioGen 22.09.19

Please close the topic.