3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HNLA 15.02.20 10:00 pm

How to remove the limit on buildings? (Fallout 4)

Is it possible to remove the restriction on the construction(the number of placed on the plot items)? Or at least, can we move the limit of this restriction? Maybe someone tried to hack? Or can suggest code for this?
81 Comments
Sort by:
M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 15.02.20

Also ran into a limit,though only 1 floor was built)

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 15.02.20

Do not understand why the limit. With consoles it is clear they are already nifiga not pull, and on the PC why. I have this fantasy played out and also ran into a limit.

d
dreadford 15.02.20

Join issue. The head has painted the whole city. I sat down at the game. He began to work his brainchild..... and everything!!! The limit is exhausted, even though the project was completed by only 10%. The problem must then decide:-)

S
SamPick 15.02.20

Listen, and how to appoint a person to a particular place in the settlement, such as that the seller, or other work doing?

H
HNLA 15.02.20

SamPick
Through the build mode give him the command(say) to stand on guard. Trade not tried it, but maybe just.

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 15.02.20

SamPick
Here is what I climbed?!each topic now will ask?

H
HNLA 15.02.20

M-an-o-w-a-R,
Yamaguchi-gumi,
dreadford
Duck, I have set up there skyscrapers (two to four floors and one on three), the barracks, plus fence the whole thing was enclosed. Of course, style there is no smell, the hodgepodge of solid work, but it's still funny. Started, so to speak, to equip captured my Outpost Rangers. Something in the process was connected to the generators. A couple of beds set and two more initially. But in the end all those buildings are empty cages, sometimes even not all of the walls are =)

d
dreadford 15.02.20

Found the solution to this problem. Today I can not check because I'm at work tomorrow I will check. There is a mod found on the nexus, called Unlimited Settlement Objects. If you let me write a review.

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 15.02.20

dreadford
Thanks, I'll check.

M
M-a-n-o-w-a-R 15.02.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
How's it going?

A
Anzhelika Pruzhina 15.02.20

The fact that the limit is affected by any object within the area of the bench(circled in green stripe).
Any item from the heap of garbage, to the dog bowls.
After cleaning out all the junk houses from furniture and complete sterilization of yards of all kinds of fences and posts, this is the limit increases substantially!

d
dreadford 15.02.20

M-an-o-w-a-R
It was not a mod, but a cheat table for angina, which breaks the stick limit construction. I'll try to clean up the area on the advice of Angelica....., and if that was not enough for me to be, then breaking the game d=))))

H
HNLA 15.02.20

Yamaguchi-gumi
Breaking haven't tried?

g
gemokpat 15.02.20

remove spaces in the link

d
dreadford 15.02.20

HNLA
Today tried. It works!!!!=)
1) Open the spreadsheet by double clicking(must be installed cheat Engin on the computer).
2)Select the process fallout 4
3)At the bottom of the table put a cross against Infinite Size
4)Change the value of this line to 0
And we have an empty and frozen line limit,=))))

b
bel3112 15.02.20

And I have not shown the process with the extension *.exe. Only *.bin, and with it nothing can be done.

m
maskan 15.02.20

And the population is also a limit there?

G
Grandshot 15.02.20

Well, now there was only a limit on thinking of NPCs to remove. And then, for example, build in the middle of the road defensive barricades with as much as two doorways in the middle. And these idiots still exactly in the middle between these apertures abut, and it's very annoying trying to go through )

S
Stroitel Administracii 15.02.20

oftop low. And why the need for the poles with spikes? What they give, or does not quite get

H
HNLA 15.02.20

dreadford
Well, he tried - it works fine

to
after
Screens, of course, somewhere in between, but the point is clear))