3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HNLA 15.02.20 10:00 pm

How to remove the limit on buildings? (Fallout 4)

Is it possible to remove the restriction on the construction(the number of placed on the plot items)? Or at least, can we move the limit of this restriction? Maybe someone tried to hack? Or can suggest code for this?
81 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nanwea 15.02.20

HNLA
And in other settlements? I have after all of the settlements except for the first maximum limit and there is nothing to build.
outputs/switching on and off have no effect.

H
HNLA 15.02.20

Nanwea
and before that, the maximum limit in these settlements has been, or glyukanul? I just have too not always works. In another settlement had several times cianjin to restart for it to work (the other four have not reached the limit, because 90% of game time spent on the construction of two large settlements =) ).

J
Jewelyn 15.02.20

HNLA
slum live some , here is my village, Santueri.....limit where 99% of the fence perimeter + turrets every 15m, is likely to limit buildings depends on the number of residents

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

N
Nanwea 15.02.20

HNLA
Didn't even go in them , went to the gas station and there is a limit of ful. remove not the channel, that did not help and also in other farms. Had to start a new game.

H
HNLA 15.02.20

Nanwea
I can't help you, I have not seen this.

Jewelyn
Lol, I would have looked you in the place built that on my screen. And it is strange to compare two different (by location) camp. Here I will complete your main city and see who else is better))) Though out of the tools that are in the game, there is in truth produced some slums.

A
Adam Mayhem 15.02.20

Another would be the limit for people to shoot!

D
Dragon2055 15.02.20

Spoiler

However I think I overdid it and now I can't put \in contact with the generators in the castle, otherwise the crash =(

H
HNLA 15.02.20

Jewelyn
Well, I chose him. For this place, as with ambient landscape, the construction is quite appropriate.
If so, to nitpick, I might say that in your screenshots did not notice anything original))

-
-N7- 15.02.20

No matter how cool and damp even in the designer 4. I hope the fifth will be advanced and more flexible

S
Simoncoff 15.02.20

-N7-
In my opinion to find fault with the designer, this too,the game is so struck by multiple innovations,including settlements to build...it will not please Everyone)

T
TryAll 15.02.20

To remove the limit of buildings of legal way - trained in more weapons in the shop \ then take more of it to my inventory \ throwing it on the floor \, go to build mode( hold down V) \ stored discarded guns back in the Studio(Tab) and observed after each stored weapons band limit goes to zero, repeat as necessary.

The limit for settlers is calculated by the formula 10 + level of charisma. Increase team player.setav charisma 50 in the console(~), ! in a licensed copy will not open achievements !.

a
aleks ponamarev 15.02.20

dreadford
clear the area of trash clears space

a
aleks ponamarev 15.02.20

dreadford
can mod put this site

d
dreadford 15.02.20

Alex Ponomarev
Its been here for a long time filled www.playground.ru/files/fallout_4_ubiraem_limit_na_obekty_v_poselenii-109429/

Z
ZScorpion 15.02.20

I found a easier way using the console:
because the game is stupid, Skyrim+ , well let scaleout, go to the settlement to the main work bench (which opens build mode)
click the console, note the workbench, the mouse (the digits in centre - ID verstek), then write :
setav 349 3675555555.00
setav 34B 3675555555.00
getav 349
getav 34B
The last 2 points may not be needed. 've tested personally. Learned from here:
ex ua/95896172?r=1677290,23779
www front instead of a space: point the link there is a file in which the commands on the resources. you can use bat-files

a
aleks ponamarev 15.02.20

and you can still like something outside the building?

E
EnotS117 15.02.20

ZScorpion
You proposed method is really the best, maybe others can cause side bugs, like in one settlement you have the limit Zero, and in others to the max

R
RafAJIb 15.02.20

ZScorpion
Yes, the last two points do not need...there is no limit, the strip is empty. Thank you for the info.))

D
Dali 15.02.20

The limit is removed by disassembling things near the bench. Just throws trash and parse through R. the Limit was full after dismantling stuff almost reset to zero, when the remaining buildings. Now the question is, is this a bug or a feature? For features much surprised when, for the bug badly thought out.

s
stegoman 15.02.20

THANK you ZScorpion ! A great way to raise the limit.

But since the limit is wonderful eaten :)
Spoiler
120 electricity needed for this a Flashlight at night. About the number of copper just keep quiet :)