3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamred 15.02.20 10:05 pm

The game is about Russia

Hello, people.
I've decided to collect in the past few years a lot of material about Ancient Russia, prosmakovat it, to conceive the story and to share all of this with some of our Russian gaming company that would be able to develop a game. I have a question for you, can they do this? I'll get something from this? And if they make graphics like in God of War 4 or the Witcher 3?
The game will 900 a year. It will be Slavic gods, magic, runes, the swastika (if you don't like that word, then replace it with the Slavic patterns), barrows, adventure, words (they can be looked for as the baggage in GTA Vice City), various puzzles and riddles, all of our Slavic strashilische and so on. The game will be open world.
Some idea of the game is to collect in the game all that is peculiar to Russian Laura, tongue, etc. the game will be epic, pathos, etc..
I understand that we don't have our own ancient history. She destroyed Christianity, 1 Peter and the USSR. We do not have a root. But still, why not try to collect everything we know about ourselves, together?
Do you think norms idea? I can just come all ready for some Studio developer together to clinch the game? I feel like Hideo kojima.)
14 Comments
Sort by:
-
- Rick Sk1mmer - 15.02.20

Here, I found the music for your game

v
vftor 15.02.20

Kamred
Good idea. Don't forget to note that no Mongol-Tatar yoke was not. The ancient Rus called Tartarus, which meant a Distant country, and the Mogul, which meant Powerful. And the Golden Horde was an army guarding the Rus, and maintained at the expense of the state. And when Peter 1 distorted Chronicles 400 years, all reinterpreted in favor of the Germans. Russia destroyed the Christians (founded Moscow) and the Germans (founded Petersburg).

P
Pilat. 15.02.20

vftor
Kiflom! 6969696969

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 15.02.20

Kamred wrote:
I feel like Hideo kojima.)
Shaw also ass hurts?
Spoiler it's the same plane hemorrhoids inoperable.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 15.02.20

But really it would be cool. The game would be like Skyrim, only in the entourage of Russia. Possible would stand the idols of the gods Perun, Veles, Stribog, Svarog, etc., where you can pray and get useful buffs. Instead of a Dragon would be a dragon. He would have been even more powerful than Alduin. after all, he had 3 heads. It would be possible to meet with the legendary heroes - Elijah, Nikita and Alex fight together with them. The mobs there would be mermaids, goblins, brownies, water, chudy-Yuda, but not always they can be fight, and you will agree. Could also Slavic runes to make spells. The higher the skill, the greater number of runes you can make zackly. You could also beastalaty rune structures and impose them on predmety, to give them magical properties. The city would be there Kiev, Novgorod, Chernigov. There could be trade, to master the craft. In the forests could be wandering torgovtsy. But Baba Yaga it would be possible to pump alchemy and buy different medicinal (or poisonous) herbs. As DLC for the game would make the castle of Koschei the Immortal, in the quest where you have to kill him, like a Snake dragon. But... then I start to take the side of Mary and become a Snake and Koshchey. The Serpent Dragon you can fly, if you will. And the soundtrack to the game is that something like Wardruna, only our, Russian. And the second part would be possible to do for many years later, in 988, when the last Gentile struggled with Christianity, burning the churches there, were going in the forests, and the like. Black would be appreciated)
Oh, something I was daydreaming heavily, did not notice. as the sheet dashed))

E
EDVedun 15.02.20

play Prince ... whatever I wanted, and one

S
Setesh 15.02.20

vftor
what did you have shit in your head...

W
Wing42 15.02.20

Pecos_Bill_2.0
The idea is, of course, cool. But that's the trouble in Russia is poorly developed, the gaming industry and no sponsors-publishers who could invest in the development of proper amount of funds. May be we have talented programmers, designers, writers. But there is no money.

V
VETER15 15.02.20

All of the necessary to stamp down field)))

To do the enthusiasm, sooo hard.
For the money, you need mohovogo they are not enough.

Students think b took this with all the consequences, but realize that it smells like kerosene.

V
Vyxyxol 15.02.20

I dzhva years waiting for this game!

R
Rolemanser 15.02.20

We have two series of games in the style of Ancient Russia, this series of the Prince and a Series of Goldenland.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.02.20

I'll get something from this? And if they make graphics like in God of War 4 or the Witcher 3?
well, if you have 100 million rubles you get a game with this if ische the minority shareholders are interested and uvelychyt budget peck-peck
as to the story that I see as a very utilitarian tool
with a bare plot I can come a certain writer backed by a certain number and brand of the world
in an extreme case it seems serious, the company may consider a competent and ready dizdok (which is somewhere from 250 thousand rubles vecima simple) which will include all sorts of plot and dialogue. and then voschem then bleed the skill of persuasion, you can try elokuu idea to sell. but this is the kind of man San what some art Director which is unlikely without any experience somebody take such an expensive and complicated project such as beef or padmaka
the second variant to sell it himself dizdok with all the guts and take the money without participation in the development but it seems to me this is very strange as usually should happen contrary to those under a certain idea has arisen in some Studio doline developed such a document

v
vftor 15.02.20

Sites
You're either ignorant or blatantly lying. So don't talk about shit.

R
RikoChiko 15.02.20

I'm glad that the Witcher 3 had not gone more towards fantasy, and stayed closer to the Slavic mythology.