3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNATCO 15.02.20 10:05 pm

Most Funny Quest (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Actually I remember most with ducks and rotten fish=) And another with a boy that type of bird and can fly=))
38 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaselinski 15.02.20

the fish have not seen yet, and with the ducks scribe groove I'm the original German, but the English version is full of GOV

U
UNATCO 15.02.20

Prochain
With fish of there same quest will soon come)
haven't played the original, but I was pleased with especially when the hero swears fking shields=)

V
Vaselinski 15.02.20

where he had them fish turned? if so, why rotten?

U
UNATCO 15.02.20

Prochain
he said the fish tastes bad so they died ) long lay ))

N
NightHawkreal 15.02.20

Trying to squeeze the lens from Nergal.

V
Vaselinski 15.02.20

UNATCO

this is where he said? that's why I play the original))

6363 15.02.20

UNATCO
what ducks do I found one on Atigua Kid's name is Timmy

U
UNATCO 15.02.20

Six thousand three hundred sixty three
it's a XS )) is a quest from the Supplement

U
UNATCO 15.02.20

On the Isle of thieves quests even funny with the dwarves when they steal your money)

k
kapate 15.02.20

over the voodoo is the quest on Antigua,you need to take control of blacksmith's assistant

U
UNATCO 15.02.20

Control in the village voodoo when you take the war and making fun of slim to give clothes and danced))) then come over yourself to him and ask him What are you doing here?)))

k
kapate 15.02.20

yeah this too,but with this Anselem rzhachnye he goes to Taverne,drunk pirates stick,then to his boss

B
Blaster Dark 15.02.20

I think the quest Quitter or something like that... only I didn't, but the idea of a quest I liked. The sentinel mages who keeps mages named Downes, in the morning you can call in for arm wrestling, after the victory comes the name of this quest... be with him until the afternoon, the reluctance through the sleep will not work(already in post)... I Think he will be reprimanded by Magnus... Although I do not know can not be funny... But the IDEA of the quest - I liked it...

U
UNATCO 15.02.20

Write more do not hesitate=)

D
Danian 15.02.20

Well...what else to add all these funny moments I went through.There are so more chances but as the game was translated from German into English,and from English into Russian and like the PC and the NPC laugh,but not funny,like the meaning of understand,but served terrible

G
Greywarn 15.02.20

1 of the funniest quests - the quest for the Isle of thieves from one of the gnome to find his hammer - turned out as a mockery of all the quests, type go-fetch)))

D
DryRex 15.02.20

So what's behind the quest for ducks with names yet ? Saw a few but the job itself was not . Where can I get it ?

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 15.02.20

DryRex Yes, it's not about this quest write all, but about other ducks. What personal ducks x/h may no quest

S
Sanya Baltiyskiy 15.02.20

Greywarn Yes, there is not banter-quests like there. For example Magnus sends you into the mine, which is 20 metres from him ( he can not go). Near the entrance to this mine is guardian, which also need to deal with mine, and he sends you to it (again, he can not enter, though, stands at the entrance). Finally, the mine sits a soldier, who is too lazy to collect the scattered mine crystals (3 pieces total), and mine is less than a Studio apartment. Even Magnus all it would have taken 3 minutes, but three and these three moron will be the whole day in one place to stand and complain that the work arose. Here's a really funny quest, which was intended as serious.

a
artem46 15.02.20

I liked miniquest as always where you're seeing bezymyany of the previous parts of Risen and thumps him :D
Spoiler