3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNATCO 15.02.20 10:05 pm

Most Funny Quest (Risen 3: Titan Lords)

Actually I remember most with ducks and rotten fish=) And another with a boy that type of bird and can fly=))
38 Comments
Sort by:
M
M.O.N.A.X. 15.02.20

I thought at least he will help this Nameless was so happy when I saw him , Yes blurted and went the funny quest , in fact, any quest in this game either funny ( don't know which side to laugh) or stupid ( as above mentioned 3 mage in the mine can't go) .. However, there are quests that are worthy of attention for example when Calidore with the hunters stormed right Bank of the lava!!!

D
DryRex 15.02.20

the quest about the spoon pleased

l
lockqen 15.02.20

I liked the quest with the gnome Zakir - especially his reaction when return Auri-colchi the second time.

X
XmarKa79 15.02.20

Very funny quest is a quest about the black book or whatever, not the whole and one part of it) when in Antigua you need to get this book, it's one Persian (can't remember his name) so he says that he will give her when I conduct a ritual from that book, and during the ritual he's very funny reading the spell, I was laughing)))

v
vad1ke 15.02.20

funny quest at O. Killa when you need to save him from sacrifice
Spoilers the course of mi with voodoo control one native that needs to convince the leader to let go of the white-skinned hostage, so I went to this hostage) besides that it is his section and forced to dance) dances to it funny) how these natives), jumping on one foot etc :)
well, smiled the moment I asked the dealer (demon hunters) that need to he dealt
Solartac it as the beginning quests to write something like to bring the language of dracona , find the egg of a Griffin, get the blood of a mammoth, etc.) it turned out he was joking:))

D
DVIJOK2012 15.02.20

Strangely, all of these quests are ridiculous stretch. Well have a funny quest, when in a port bar, taking one of the lenses for a vision. The NPC gives you a lens with the condition that you need to collect glowing items that you will see using this lens. You collect a broom. a hammer and tracemode and when you ask what he will do with this hmama, he answers like a pillow will stuff them, they are so soft. Funny shorter. The humor in the game at the level of third graders.

A
Akillrus 15.02.20

DVIJOK2012
Soft, and warm. In General, all the gnomes is funny. As already mentioned above, the reaction of Zakir great.

D
Danian 15.02.20

Still remembered,but it's not dwarf quest during the quest for the fin,can tell how does the banana compass(details forgotten)

a
airstorm 15.02.20

The quest for Calidore, with a skeleton in the citadel come in conversations with friends of skeleton dostavljajut :) . Just in passing over the hunters have the quest on Antigua, where Zach carries gibberish and swearing at the cemetery. With the passage of a voodoo pirate, when you take control of an apprentice blacksmith can talk to all the pirates, the dialogues are very funny, especially the hint of Emma's necrophilia and getting smelly underwear. On the keel, the quest with the blue flower when Harry gives him the native and gives a blue I ... :D . Same when starting a conversation (with Patty) how to extract the old from Colby, to crown her to drink rum is a very funny dialogue with more than the vulgar sense, however, and her conversation with Colby is too funny.

A
And1975 15.02.20

The funniest quest shadows of the past, in the end you stupidly throw))

b
barmaley73 15.02.20

on a misty island, charmed with demonical guys fighting for the hand of fair lady

J
Jrr4eg 15.02.20

Another funny moment with the introduction of voodoo on Takarigua, the body dishes are to roganic and sell him all your stuff, then cook asked ruzanka what happened to his things, he says: with oak or what collapsed, it is bullshit sold and begin to fight with each other

m
marsh resident 15.02.20

DVIJOK2012
no, not soft.
says that they are the type warm it will be

m
marsh resident 15.02.20

Sanya Baltic
personalized ducks two Calidore and Agigea. for quests like is not needed, and if you kill, then they will show up 100 coins in each

m
marsh resident 15.02.20

funny was Mick in the tavern on Calidore. necromancer dropout

m
marsh resident 15.02.20

while playing for Voodoo on the Taranis will be a funny quest a day in the life of a dwarf, That's where the fun when in the guise of a dwarf busy talking with another dwarf Peewee and mages

I
Izotic 15.02.20

Pretty cool quest was a native of the fin, which in the village is necessary to carry out. Which is hard with a hangover was.

K
Key Ovald 15.02.20

A lot of them. The most memorable brilliant merchant on the Taranis, which is a small island sitting and may not port to move. Him another cave you need to find and clean.
And the parrot man on the island of the Inquisition is gorgeous.