3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spasitel ovec 15.02.20 10:35 pm

Optimization? No, not heard. The charm of the Unity engine. (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

https://imgur.com/gTUJ6lJ
The little system. My characteristics above is recommended.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 OC @3.8 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 6Gb 1060
RAM: 8Gb

In the town of Nikitaki at the pier of the Queen's 35-40 fps, but okay, I can tolerate. That's what for me makes the game unplayable, so it's a battle, especially when you use magic and castwise dragon from Zoti, or some of hairball. The game starts to freesite for 1-2 sec, then again all the rules, exactly as long as, again, going to use magic.

I understand exactly the same problems were with the first PoE. And the guys even suggested that Battletech that Unity has the same problem. Blame krivorukost developers and wretchedness of the engine. Share who have similar problems.
33 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ex021 15.02.20

Savior of sheep
Yes, the same thing. So I personally will wait when will all the DLC. Config i7 4790k, 970GTX video, 16GB operative.

I
IvanGalGagarin 15.02.20

This out Different , super shadow was removed , not windowed mode(hardly helps , but still) - 60 fepasa everywhere , well, sometimes it'll bounce up to 55 ))
PS
7500 i5 , 3,40 Hz
16гиг
GTX960

T
TheHouse 15.02.20

Savior of sheep
Yes, a lot of who, I say, know the nature of their work that Unity despite the fact that it is being actively developed, very convenient etc, but the thing is:
To develop and optimize simultaneously is simply not possible! Ie if from when designing objects, environments, scripts screwed up somewhere, then you need to lock the whole coding and stuff, and do optimizada, and nobody will hold up the development for the polishing of the game. In General, waiting for patches...

E
EMPs 15.02.20

First of all what kind of whining? Will help something?
Second, if dual-core PERC pulls no drawdowns on minimal - maybe still is? Chasing ultra everywhere - whose problem?
In the third. The first rule of law for weak systems are not optimized for the stronger he'll be fine.
The Savior of the sheep wrote:
I understand exactly the same problems were with the first PoE
Blame krivorukost developers
Ie did not play, but need to blurt out? Cool, that really.
Even my ancient config AMD A10-5880k RX460 graphics Card Asus strix 4gb Team Elite DDR3-1600 4gb x2 pulls without a problem. Loosely twist not all die and not to whine? Optimization is determined not only from the ultra pulls any calculator is a modular concept.

F
Fallen space knight 15.02.20

EMPs
Well, how would the game have requirements, and a very mongrel on the part of developers to make such unoptimized Calhoun, it's not some sort of conditional Witcher trygamepage a simple thing with isometric graphics in games 2005-7 years, and this shit is laggy even those who have config much above the recommended starting so that burning for this reason are the place to be, another thing that is better to do it where will see developed and not Nanami with ng.

S
Spasitel ovec 15.02.20

EMPs
I have even on the lowest the same problem. It is not in the settings.

E
EMPs 15.02.20

Sanya Zarenkov
i3-2350M+GT 610M+4gb at the minimum salary jumping 15-40 fps. The first rule of law And worse = optimize just the same, delivered to such wood the recommended and are not even close. What you have suggested, whose problem?
me even on the lowest same problem
on the lowest? funny. You have to config more powerful than mine. But yeah, it's not in the settings. In the case of zagarenski system and not the wood

F
Fallen space knight 15.02.20

EMPs
Well, apparently my problem that developed inept idiots can't optimize, I'm to blame for that bought their bad code, so you're right, Yes, blame the developers in this absolutely no, they are not to blame.

E
EMPs 15.02.20

Sanya Zarenkov wrote:
can't into optimization
Proof will be? Stream/surveys/letsplay/tests? Pulled the game no freezes not really new hardware - nothing, eh?At least your configuration it show? And something like that pose and pose

S
Spasitel ovec 15.02.20

EMPs
What sagainst system? The wood of the latter. You'd better show proof that your system the game runs smoothly 60 fps.

A
Alex_77777777 15.02.20

i5-7600\16Gb RAM\Gtx 960 2Gb\SSD Samsung Evo in 500Gb(for games) and a separate 120Gb SSD for Corsair :Fps does not monitor, but to play it safe, the settings are on max, I think that it is in SSD

E
EMPs 15.02.20

Savior of sheep
I hesitate to ask, by what method? The record would affect fps.
And again - you have 3 people in the topic said that fps and the game is normal. What do you think, what's the matter? Conspired?

But if so I am sure that the lag on the minimum salary is the norm - catch video. Without fighting,and with the decline from the record, but you say nothing about stable? Medium-low-high
Спойлерhttps://gaming.
And I will surprise you probably, fps is the ceiling not only systems and engines, and other factors. Where the 40 is fine, 60 somewhere, somewhere over 200. Everything from the engine depends on - there gradeseparated big fps never brag, the game is normal, the shooter is the opposite - high fps, better playability - with the same fps would be uncomfortable.

R
Replecant 15.02.20

Tell me, do all the long load time? I'm not understand a thing in my comp or optimization of the game is the reason.

E
EMPs 15.02.20

Replecant
a couple of seconds to download with a hood, seems to be OK also

T
TheHouse 15.02.20

Replecant
I did not understand, but it kind of nautical map, while I clambered all Nakitaku (about 18 hours) before the start of the sea journey, download was hell long, then began to float and opened the floor map, download the accelerated...

K
Kilimor 15.02.20

Replecant
The download is almost instant, but I've got to play M. 2 SSD installed.

K
Kilimor 15.02.20

In the town of Nikitaki 12-27 fps the video card and CPU is not even half loaded. Reducing graphics adds 5-15 fps, but after some time again 12-27.

c
camry125 15.02.20

Yes there is, try as they say to remove the different in the settings and shadows to reduce.

D
DonDavydov 15.02.20

Xeon E3 1270 3.40 ghz
1060 6gb
12 RAM
Also in akitake was 15-20 fps. Helped the update of fire wood NVIDIA.. now 45-60 fps. Settings were not lowered, everything on high. Frieze is very rare, is not annoying in principle

S
Spasitel ovec 15.02.20

Put the last fire wood, temperature in norm, checked the HDD using CrystalDiskInfo, all the rules, can not play.
Spoiler