3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spasitel ovec 15.02.20 10:35 pm

Optimization? No, not heard. The charm of the Unity engine. (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

https://imgur.com/gTUJ6lJ
The little system. My characteristics above is recommended.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 OC @3.8 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 6Gb 1060
RAM: 8Gb

In the town of Nikitaki at the pier of the Queen's 35-40 fps, but okay, I can tolerate. That's what for me makes the game unplayable, so it's a battle, especially when you use magic and castwise dragon from Zoti, or some of hairball. The game starts to freesite for 1-2 sec, then again all the rules, exactly as long as, again, going to use magic.

I understand exactly the same problems were with the first PoE. And the guys even suggested that Battletech that Unity has the same problem. Blame krivorukost developers and wretchedness of the engine. Share who have similar problems.
33 Comments
Sort by:
k
krab4t 15.02.20

Savior of sheep
> HDD
These stuttering is just caused by a lack of SSD.
It's Unity! Have you already forgotten about what games are concocting on this miracle a free engine?
Very surprising that the temperature of the GPU on the video low. I like the first part had in MSI Afterburner to set Power Limit to 60%.

k
krab4t 15.02.20

Kilimor
They are not almost instant. Download is and there is no difference Sata3 SSD or M. 2 here is the role of CPU frequency and performance per core + the huge role the frequency of your DDR4 RAM. 3 GHz compared with 2133 it's a completely different world.

B
Beirut 15.02.20

I will say the game can not work if the paging file otlacan, the first download just a minute thinks it is true then all lustre becomes, but still pathetic of course

G
GG4 15.02.20

My titanico stable 60 kvs with the plane of course. Change your calculators.

R
Rolemanser 15.02.20

GG4
Plush, you come on move your butt, but it'll be late for school. Here are the little liar, titaniki he giants of the Torah with Locke...

k
krab4t 15.02.20

GG4
Stable there and I have 60 fps can be the first hour or two, sometimes sags randomly, sometimes after a long game. And still very much thrown fps effects under mysterious item different in settings.

And still there are 2 types of developers: Valve with well optimized Dota2, or Larian Studios with no less than optimized engine DivinityOriginalSins1-2. And there are authors that Unity works on all platforms Android/iOS/Windows/Linux/macOS Trusovo the same everywhere (these people need to burn in the same place for all eternity).

B
Beirut 15.02.20

krab_rus
Different is the dynamic light, shadows, etc., it's probably already screwed over and Yes, the game starts to lose fps after a couple hours of play)

A
Aksel777 15.02.20

After the last patch stopped to change the screen resolution. Is 1280 720, changing the settings, click apply, nothing happens, run as administrator did not help.

M
MaxMayen 15.02.20

Download Victoria, in particular those who are sitting on the hdd, go to Test, put a check on the Remap (bottom right) and run
The program optimizes the hard (do not know about it anything) and the game works much more stable. In any case, I still have freezes only on the fireworks from the Magi, but it is in the first part was
Plus Google how to disable indexing gestora also adds fps
In General, the game sheet is dependent on the hard drive. 650 gtx sitting stabilnego 50-60 after courtship for hdd

D
Darkjoker977 15.02.20

System:windows10,i5 3470,8gb ddr3,gtx1060 6gb,120GB ssd system hdd wd 1TB-games,sound-xonar d1,Mont-27дюймов FullHD,the system works fine,game setup.h.-max But:
Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire:10-30FPS+freezes (this is the full discomfort). Monitoring:MSI Afterburner(riva tuner). Load: Percent. 20-25%;Vidyaha 20-30% at all settings of the game and the video driver. I.e. the system rests.Any of the above decisions,decisions from other sites and private dances with a tambourine did not help(turned off indexing on the ssd and hdd).My panacea(not the fact that all will help):Nothing removing,doing a system restore: start-settings - update and security-restoration - start-the first option (maintaining personal savegames and settings).
Now: Install(required)- the video driver,microsoft visual C++-all DirectX.exe and in my case the audio driver. Then-antivirus,browser,player, etc. optional.
Goal accomplished:to remove the binding of the established game(to maximize the utilization of iron game)to the registry system.Save games(I have a lot of them)left on the disk,and installed games on the D drive.Launch Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire(hatab)ustanovlennye,saving catch and then a miracle :)
Monitoring:MSI Afterburner(riva tuner).Load: Percent. 60-65%;Vidyaha 70-77%,55-60FPS and no freezes(at the time of the battle, barely noticeable drawdown of up to 45FPS with simultaneous gunfire,explosions, etc.)Operative uploaded ~4/5GB(opened Opera and running antivirus). Settings. the graphics in the game are all included as :),(shadows,antialiasing-4 and different).

d
dmitrians 15.02.20

Darkjoker977
I have almost the same PC configuration but the game loads vidyahu 100% regardless of settings, and 20 percent,for a comfortable game had to disable all the settings, and then in loaded areas have a drawdown of up to 30, 20 and sometimes even 10...

r
razor084 15.02.20

Hello everyone , this is my problem. crashes constantly

q
q3Phoenix 20.01.23

The year 2022 was coming to an end. Ryzen 5 2600, b450m-a, 16gb RAM, rtx 2060 12 gb, SSD 240 gb - Mr. Nekitaka says "yes, you can fuck" and does not give more than 45 fps. (Of course, at max. settings, the minimum ones give +1015 and still there are drawdowns even up to 30.)
In short, the engine seems to be shit. Maybe somehow I'll decide to go through the pain to the end, but for now I'll go to the "high" in AC Valhalla and play with 75 fps.