3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mek Dermovyy 22.09.19 12:21 pm

When will there be cyberpunk?

When he comes, what generation it engraved, and come if he did. Let's powergem)
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
ColonelJason 22.09.19

Hello
Hello wrote:
carved in the USSR/Russia grinder and refrigerators continue to work perfectly and surely will delight more than one generation of Russians to their trouble-free operation.
Of course we are! After all, it is an exact copy of similar products produced in the decadent West. The truth has come down to us with 30 years late.

CpaHblN 4onNk

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
You, the present generation, already accustomed to, turned of Pavlov's dogs to hamsters Zero Mosca and rushing headlong you dutifully head off for all new products, relentless in its absolute bessmyslenno
Lovely stuff - another ideologue it used to be better. Come on, come on, tell us about how it was before. By the way, about what to consider under there. Do I understand correctly that your idea about the old world you form on the base of the steppe life in your military town of three thousand residents (or how many of you were there),with a rusting 1927 signs on hangars?
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
You became followers of this new religion potreblyatstva
Whoa, we just? And the people who are in the scoop of bent over backwards to jeans get it, they are adherents of what religion was? And the whole country is standing in line for a TV in your animalistic hierarchy-similar what is the place? Does not hold up like Pavlov's dogs, and hamsters. It is rather something from the field of dung beetles. You never came to mind that highly spiritual, the Soviet proletarian didn't want to buy because buying was nothing and nothing? And, anyone that there is a possibility something to buy something, just overgrown Western products. Just quietly - the society highly spiritual, do not understand.
So, for past talk, let's talk about noneshnim. Let me ask you, how was formed the representative sample for assessing the present generation? It's all about the consumer society has shown?Or do you need polls?

m
masha 22.09.19

When you think of bracelets, where its all you can carry? Suddenly the war, dropping an atomic bomb on the servers, so everything will be lost. And with the bracelet and all its files, always with you.

Now there are smart watches, but it's not exactly what I would like.

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 22.09.19

Yes, that's your beloved cyberpunk, usageuse already.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 22.09.19

Masha
So his idea. First, the data on this standalone media easy to fake. What if there was no protection, there are craftsmen who will pass and ascribes to himself the inheritance of a rich uncle from the States. Second, the user will still need a database.

m
masha 22.09.19

Yczh-Kazym
I wrote. All of their own, to carry, and not to store somewhere on a cloud server, or dozens of carriers which are scattered around the house.

Will come up with something necessarily.

m
masha 22.09.19

CpaHblN 4onNk
All people are different.

Once people were seated by candlelight, and read books. Came up with something. And here comes a CpaHblN 4onNk and tells people that they are all shit and are wrong, that technology is unnecessary,and contrary it is necessary to hunt for game, and dress in skins, roast meat on the bonfires and protect their offspring from predators.

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 22.09.19

Masha wrote:
Will come up with something necessarily.
Already thousands of years ago came up with - BRAINS is called. :D I mean that in the skull, not in the hand and the arm, yeah.

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 22.09.19

Masha wrote:
All people are different.

Once people were seated by candlelight, and read books. Came up with something. And here comes a CpaHblN 4onNk and tells people that they are all shit and are wrong, that technology is unnecessary,and contrary it is necessary to hunt for game, and dress in skins, roast meat on the bonfires and protect their offspring from predators.
Once people were seated by candlelight, and read books - it's amazing how You managed to notice it! Then came all sorts of wave, [Denis Aleksandrovich], ColonelJason's and other windbag and said that to do no more - all is in the hand or on the hand and the brain, and language, and talents and abilities, culture, art, science, literature, and music, and finally the whole world will fit in the hand and head will have only all of this shit tavivat, and then clean kankretno of inertia, while thavisak also not vmontiruet hand and this is the best and if the dough enough. And who reads books and who have everything in mind, including skavalini and hands them to do what they head up, they all shit and wrong, that the brain is no longer needed and need the opposite: to hunt for all the new and wildly expensive stray of unknown purpose, to dress exclusively in the advertised brand, and in fact DELUSIONAL shit, not to fry meat because it is unethical in relation to nedenim animals, and do not have offspring, because it is for losers who do not know how to get high on life without any extra obligations.
And I'm still all about her: my dear grandmother on his mother in his youth, after the war, worked in the library of the House of officers in the guards armored division Klyosov, and like You and Your co-religionists, and had plenty of time, teased her Big Soviet ENCYCLOPAEDIA, because it for some four years, learned by heart the complete works of Lenin (55 volumes) and Stalin (16 volumes), it was necessary to work mainly for Newspapers, book reviews and the preparation of the political conference, RSA, - a year before the release of the Penza could easily quote from memory Anna Karenina anywhere, and this despite the fact that she read it only four times in my life, and in the last 15 years before this, in the mid-1970s, before I was born. And that's without any mnemotechnic and other crap, with the usual human memory, that is, she never could remember the first time wrote down everything on a piece of paper and then simply repeated when needed. SO COULD PEOPLE WHO'VE READ THE BOOKS, NOT THE SEARCH BOX OF GOOGLE LIKE YOU, DREAMING OF BRAINS ON HAND.

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 22.09.19

GTAмaнъ wrote:
By the way, it is not clear negative relative to the Mask. Of course, in his company did not invent anything fundamentally new, but two things are important: 1) bringing old concepts to usable condition; 2) what used to be available only to States reached by a private company (it's about the space program).
GTAмaнъ that, for example? To Zero Mosca was not electric cars? Was, and not burning with such alarming frequency users - literally 10-15 days ago another burned to the ground, trying to put out was not a success, yeah. Or not space ships? Was, and their operation was responsible of the state, they had, and it happened with nalaskowski missile what happened to the Challenger, - who and what will respond? Zero Mosk will tell, they say, is a private shop, you went to a calculated risk you with no guarantees were not given here in small print under the microscope read and get your claims to go to hell! Two Boeing crashed company only bubble a little lost and one of managerov fired and rivet same rydvan on!
But what else Your favorite Zero Mosk even this breakthrough was brought to a usable state? Wildly expensive batteries for private homes, which were to be installed outside the house and are shorting out from the morning's condensation, direct sunlight, or when you need recharging, and the protective cover to put them is impossible because they are heated with a terrible power and can overheat to explode, demolishing half the house? Only direct Senate ban on their use helped to avoid mass casualties in the five States where Your Zero Mosk had built houses under this project and has already started to sell them to unsuspecting citizens, praying on high tech. Or vacuum pipe for traffic of maglunob? Yes, over her laughed only to those scientists of the world that about this pipe not heard and those who heard through the laughter I tried to explain that the statement over the pipes, any micron-sized crack or hole in the body of the Maglev will lead to an explosive effect, all passengers and their remains just suck the surrounding vacuum Maglev train, and in the same hole or crack in the tube itself it will collapse along with Mileva inside even faster; moreover, in any case of emergency, to the passengers, the Maglev will simply not be reached in limited time, during which they will still be air to breathe; and that emergency cases will, no doubt, because Zero Mosk going to do this pipe first in California, which periodically shakes due to the nearby Yellowstone. Or hydrogen fuel cells it is brought to usable condition, completely forgetting about 34 seconds. the house? Or any other of his delusions, about which I don't know yet?

m
masha 22.09.19

CpaHblN 4onNk
You yourself come up with these texts? Or retransmits why?

C
ColonelJason 22.09.19

CpaHblN 4onNk
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
ColonelJason's and other windbag
My God, what a beauty. Only that man, in the best traditions of domestic cattle,absolutely no arguments, declares that an entire generation unfamiliar, for the most part, people - tuporylye Pavlov's dog, ignored the request to explain his rudeness, and immediately next accuses someone of idle talk (of course, without any arguments). As well, when the person combines courtesy, honesty, courage and intelligence, sufficient to objectively assess how it looks from the outside. However, what surprised - the power structure has always been a forge intellectual and moral elite of the nation.

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
ColonelJason's and other windbag and said that to do no more - all is in the hand or on the arm
Against above background, the fact that you're a liar, too surprising , to put it mildly, not very. I never said anything like that. This weird nonsense you have invented for yourself to argue with her, so as to challenge the thesis of real opponents you like we regularly watch are not on the shoulder.
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
Already thousands of years ago came up with - BRAINS is called
The interesting phrase is in harmony with your past scientific discovery - 12 millionometer people. Ie, people in your fictional world more than 12 million years, and the brain they got some thousand back as they, poor things, without a brain do you went? Also it turns out that all the other animals had many millions of years do not have this useful on? Or in your world of evolutionary development is not consistent: it appears the brain will disappear?
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
my own grandmother on his mother in his youth, after the war, worked in the library
About, Old songs about the main 2. If the main argument in favor of the unknown for true anthropologists of the antiquity of man you spoke of the fact that mother you have - assistant to the laboratory, the degradation of humanity on the basis of technical progress you justify the fact that your grandmother, in between painting, propaganda posters, life memorized nobody needs hateful sectarian nonsense of Lenin and Stalin. What can I say: you do not move all of the cards.
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
hunt for all the new and wildly expensive stray of unknown purpose
I bet that this small remark, in fact, acts as a dominant reason for your hatred of all modern physical culture.

G
GTAman 22.09.19

CpaHblN 4onNk
No desire to respond to the emotional stream of consciousness that relates to what I said about in any way. Moreover, as I see you have a style saved in conversations on any topic. As said above ColonelJason: this weird nonsense you have invented for yourself to argue with her and not move, all with aces.

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 22.09.19

CpaHblN 4onNk
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
other windbag and said that to do no more - all is in the hand or on the hand and the brain, and language, and talents and abilities, culture, art, science, literature, and music, and finally the whole world will fit in the hand
No you are not prohibited and does not impose, can quietly with a candle to read books, can live in the woods in a tent.Generally all do not care.Just how do your unnecessary lectures without tyrneta hated to read?
Whom the book is interesting, that they and gamers will read.Who does not interesny, and those without mobile phones will not be read.

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
hunt for all the new and wildly expensive stray of unknown purpose,
Probably never on the installment plan are not heard.That's what it means caveman))))

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
to dress exclusively in the advertised brand, and in fact DELUSIONAL shit, not to fry meat because it is unethical in relation to nedenim animals
Never not seen such.

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 22.09.19

Masha wrote:
You yourself come up with these texts? Or retransmits why?
And You are not able to formulate a half-page in Russian letters???? That's because You like brains in his hands.

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 22.09.19

ColonelJason wrote:
The interesting phrase is in harmony with your past scientific discovery - 12 millionometer people. Ie, people in your fictional world more than 12 million years, and the brain they got some thousand back as they, poor things, without a brain do you went? Also it turns out that all the other animals had many millions of years do not have this useful on? Or in your world of evolutionary development is not consistent: it appears the brain will disappear?
ColonelJason glad You admitted your own stupidity, without my assistance. Anyway, I repeat spasatelno for You: 12,000,000 years the person exists unchanged, from the word all, but only a few thousand years ago, someone from people ironically thought, the thought process is not the manifestation of the divine forces, thus (VIA THOUGHTS - approx. author spasatelno for ColonelJason `a) governing man, as claimed by, say, madman Pythagoras, and the self-manifestation of the life of man, and most likely a person thinks no skin and no muscles, and even hair. Thus, I have to disappoint You - twice two is not seven as You think, judging by Your comments.

ColonelJason wrote:
Against above background, the fact that you're a liar, too surprising , to put it mildly, not very. I never said anything like that.
ColonelJason, and Your stupid banter over the scoop is called? You then live? You personally saw those overgrown foreign goods? No, Cho, it's true?? I have these geeks have not seen, yet tens of millions, who lived then, too, such scum are not seen as You just saw, including the alleged the 30-year gap from Your beloved zabugore, which is due to four wars formats itself now lives with a technological gap of 47 years! Your legendary knowledge that the Soviet Junior research fellow with a salary higher than that of a Soviet engineer, was only the assistant of assistants, but one of these Junior researchers synthesized the same beginner, one mention of which the whole of England without exception occur periodic panic attacks says a lot, but it isn't surprising - You are a typical victim of the Bologna system of education: advanced user, and not some Creator. I could ask the question, who of us in the end hopeless liar, but as a rhetorical question, I'll leave it open to admire the futile attempts of the brain in Your hand.

ColonelJason wrote:
I bet that this small remark, in fact, acts as a dominant reason for your hatred of all modern physical culture.
ColonelJason can fight even up the wall - still no one will notice the difference in Your behavior and level of knowledge. A small note is the only pointer deliberate overstatement of the real cost of useless crap that make for pennies almost all the farm deafblind Asian persons with disabilities to their customers botched to these useless bastards and their logos only on the basis of this fact drew the final price to be overstated by more than 30 times. But this remark was for people who know how to use their intelligence, so I do wonder that You have noticed and even identified.

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 22.09.19

GTAмaнъ wrote:
No desire to respond to the emotional stream of consciousness that relates to what I said about in any way.
GTAмaнъ that respect - you're for me your own answer! Well done, keep it up!

C
CpaHblN 4onNk 22.09.19

[Denis] wrote:
No you are not prohibited and does not impose, can quietly with a candle to read books, can live in the woods in a tent.Generally all do not care.Just how do your unnecessary lectures without tyrneta hated to read?
Whom the book is interesting, that they and gamers will read.Who does not interesny, and those without mobile phones will not be read.
[Denis], okay?? Really???? Does not prohibit, does not impose???? And zhy W tapericha Your beloved cyberpunk - how will he manage to suddenly come exactly at the expected time, if nobody does not impose anything and not prohibited???? What about the allocation in the second grade all those who do not want to clutter up your life and all your life with this worthless garbage of the technological level of the end of the last century?? The state program almost all Western countries excitedly proud of it: soon it will cancel the cash soon you do not buy, will never make it, even in his house will not go down without a NT of nasty shit, and we don't give a shit what you think about it, we want it! Although one agree - You and those like You do not care for such freedom of choice of the thinking of the individual has long been a vestige. And my lecture, so You hated, not for You, although I indicate, who of adherents Kaberuka I am responsible, and for those who don't want Your beloved Kaberuka precisely because of the freedom of their own will and because of the reluctance to get into the much anticipated You and Your associates technological slavery. What is Your tyrneta, I repeat what I already wrote, even to You personally: I know how to use a hammer and take it in hand when I need to hammer a nail, but with the same success can score it and a piece of brick; but even having the hammer in the tool box, I will not eat cereal with a hammer, and especially to collect hammers each new model, the difference between which to explain no one. For every business - your instrument, and try to universalize any one beneath all the needs at once, and even to impose this versatile tool and all is Your favorite cyberpunk, this is slavery, not just voluntary, but the longed-for such as You. There are people, you know, they eat everything with bread, pasta, cakes, rolls and even bread itself, even the seeds with bread bite, Yes, Yes, there are! - so if they had the money of global corporations and the same power, so expect Your cult Zero Mosca 2030, the year all would eat as well - all bread, even water from a bottle just don't drink! Vopschem, as one secret in the days of the USSR, comrade, people are willing to slavery, when freedom is too much is required of them - for example, to have an opinion and the courage to defend it.

m
manshuhamdam 22.09.19

24th century 2323:

C
ColonelJason 22.09.19

CpaHblN 4onNk
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
glad You admitted your own stupidity, without my assistance.
It's funny to see arguments about someone else's level of human intellect, which is unable to correctly formulate a basic sentence.

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
12,000,000 years the person exists unchanged, from the word all,
Yeah, we're all waiting for proof (once again let me remind you that the low social status of your ancestors, which for some reason, you all misleading, of course, explains how your education such spaces, but the proof for this thesis to be can not ).
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
Already thousands of years ago came up with - BRAINS is called
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
but only a few thousand years ago, someone from people ironically thought, the thought process is not a manifestation of divine forces
And, sorry, I just somehow thought come up and to understand that something takes place is, in the speech of healthy adult, the concepts are not identical. Now we know that Darwin came up with evolution, Newton came up with gravity, Columbus came up with the North American continent (well, rather perepetual - first of his ancestors of the Indians came up, and then the Vikings, and afterward, our Christopher). How dazzling is shining a coherent meaningful speech real intellectuals - though cut in granite.
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
ColonelJason, and Your stupid banter over the scoop is called?
As my banter do not call (by the way is not banter, but the sad truth. Or maybe people in the scoop did not try to get jeans?Or TVs in the queues were not?),it does not cancel the fact that you are a liar. I never said what you attributed to me.

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
I have these geeks have not seen
Of course. You had to see? At its steppe a military base?
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
tens of millions, who lived then, too, such scum have not seen
Tens of millions you personally interviewed?The truth-the truth? By the way, for people, high trapping information, I will repeat
ColonelJason wrote:
And, anyone that there is a possibility something to buy something, just overgrown Western products. Just quietly - the society highly spiritual, do not understand.
You understand the semantic load of the idiom secretly? No? Well, let me try to explain: doing quietly is to do so, did not know about the tens of millions.

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
including supposedly the 30-year gap from Your beloved zabugore
And again a lie-I'm not talking about the 30-year gap. Backlog would imply that we do late yourself .And I said that we steal (at best buy) other people's concepts with a strong delay.
Enjoy:
Spoiler

Further link:
Спойлерhttps://made-in-ussr.d3.ru
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
one of these Junior researchers synthesized the same beginner
This person was your mother? Or your mother is something else invented? By the way, and here at the researcher, who allegedly invented the newbie? Why would you shove this in every conversation? The fact that you grew up on a military base where invented (by your words) beginner is the most remarkable achievement in your life?

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
I could ask the question, who of us in the end hopeless liar, but as a rhetorical question
A very specific question, and the answer is obvious: it is you invent me a replica, do not give any proof of his half-witted drivel and you ignore direct questions - it is unlikely that someone may have doubts on the subject of who's a liar.

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
can fight even up the wall - still no one will notice the difference in Your behavior and level of knowledge.
Of course, they are quite each other correspond. Just like you:your unfounded rudeness skotovataya is very organically combined with stunning ignorance.

CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
who doesn't want to clutter up your life and all your life with this worthless garbage
CpaHblN 4onNk wrote:
for such freedom of choice of the thinking of the individual has long been a vestige.
Of course, I'm sorry, but that's it - you, in your,uh, home?
Spoiler
Do I understand correctly that that is clean of useless debris the abode and the free choice of a thinking individual?(Sorry, I'm CECE, your highly spiritual painting retouched - there is, after all, children.)

[
[Denis Aleksandrovich] 22.09.19

CpaHblN 4onNk
Give up smart, use a phone with buttons (or not use at all if you are afraid of unexpected paid subscriptions, which you, supposedly, he hooked up))).Give up of clearing and shopping online:got money on the card and immediately removed it all, and for products/services on their own, on their two (after all, once people could travel great distances on foot).Why use public transport/taxi or own car?It's cyberpunk, it's all imposed on us.Why use electricity?You can jump to read.Why use the toilet?In a pit of shit.Why you need plumbing with cold/hot water? It is possible to dig a well, to draw buckets to heat on the fire, gas is also not necessary.It's all imposed on us, because for all these services you have to pay.And the garbage can itself on a city dump to take out, because it's wrestling, this match-up for their superannua opinion,and we do not nuzhon cyberpunk
The most important thing in life is a struggle.No matter who or what, the main thing to recreate in his mind the image of the enemy and to attack him mentally to life at least some meaning,even if it's a fight with windmills