3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uruha 16.02.20 03:57 pm

Where are the save? (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

pliz help where sohranki tablet FLT
132 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan Roy 16.02.20

MrRedLololoshka
Here it needs to be open:
http://disk.yandex.ru/public/?hash=7dHJTE3RgbAftsT5PKRMJI4ZVzSSsf7K3APkY7QhICU%3D&locale=ru

M
Marsel Zverev 16.02.20

I download the saves put them in the game click on a slot 1 as it may not be selected!,what to do help

A
Adil Kapanov 16.02.20

help I have no and no folder 123 folder savedgames please help this is my Skype adilhan00

A
Aleksey Miroshin 16.02.20

Dan Roy
УDan Roy
I have Windows Xp where to throw the saves

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

Alexey Miroshin
In Windows 7, there may be several different places (depends on Repack):
C: -> Users -> (username of your computer) -> AppData -> Local -> EMU -> Steam -> 249130 -> remote -> savedgames
or
C: -> Users -> (username of your computer) -> AppData -> Local -> EMU -> Steam -> 228560 -> remote -> savedgames
or
the folder with the game LEGO Marvel Super Heroes -> 3DMGAME -> 3DMGAME -> storage -> savedgames
or
The task is to find the savedgames folder, which is the folder slot1 (or slot2, slot3... depends on what kind of slot used to save). At the end slot1 folder is a file called game1.legomarvelsuperheroessavegamedata. Where saves it depends on how they form: file with liiinois filename or folder slot1. But first you need to search on the computer and find the folder slot1, which was created by the game.

p
paine.graffiti 16.02.20

I have the Repack from Phoenix found save here user /appdata /local /emu /steam /249130 /remote /savedgames /slot1
so I throw back the save game and start the game,then I have it immediately crashes....what's the catch?

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

paine.graffiti
The game crashes when you try to load your saves. Do I understand correctly? Just go the game can be understood as a crash when starting the game.
The path to the target file like this, do not mess up?
...savedgames -> slotХ (where X=1,2,3,4) -> game1.legomarvelsuperheroessavegamedata
If this is the Repack, which I think he updated to v.1.0.0.48513. In the game the other ekzeshnik (new version) and tablet FLT. Save created with the tablet 3DM version 1.0 is not compatible with this new version. Maybe will work in the Repack with Update 1 integrated, but updated with a pill 3DM and FLT no (such met so far only on Chinese websites).

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

paine.graffiti
New information from one English-speaking forum:

Previous FLT savegames don't work with 3DM-Emu, can anyone confirm?
FLT release + Update 1 FTS
FLT emu: game crashes on startup
3DM emu and previous copied savegames to 3DM location: game crashes before title screen
3DM emu without previous saves + new game: seems to work, but crashes after first mission

Ie it's worse than I thought. FTS Update 1 is a patch (update offline) with a pill FTS (not to be confused with FLT). After this update none of the old saves don't work and the game crashes at startup or on the title screen. If you start a new game, the crash occurs after the first mission (as stated in the quote above). The usual pain in the ass, typical of pirates.
On the forums the Incentive (also English) there is another infa: the volume of updates - only 30 MB, which fixes bugs in stenovyh achievements for this game, i.e. it applies only to those who uses the license, and all the rest makes absolutely nothing.

p
pacantre 16.02.20

Paul_SH
here in the new Repack from Fenixx after the first mission throws.

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

pacantre
So he also used it in his Repack offline patch Update 1 FTS (the pill for the new version is very crude).

p
pacantre 16.02.20

Paul_SH
and you can know what the tabla under the new rules??

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

There's only one way: take ekzeshnik LEGOMARVEL.exe from the old version of the game - v.1.0. Then, like, work and save, and no departures. Anything better yet.

p
paine.graffiti 16.02.20

Paul_SH
thank you dude) , explained everything to me , now plz tell me where to get this executable?)

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

paine.graffiti
Not for that. Sorry for late response, had to run away.
File reference LEGOMARVEL.exe v.1.0: http://rghost.ru/private/50355410/1e23b6f0b8b76e94593cc5fb38c39584
Text me if this workaround actually works (taken from the English forum).

p
paine.graffiti 16.02.20

Paul_SH
guy thank you very much) everything works , more to these dudes) peace and health to you!

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

paine.graffiti
Thank you, same) I am Glad that happened)

p
pacantre 16.02.20

Paul_SH
and with that executable is working DLS? freezes no?? just think if no, then put again rip from hatab.

p
pacantre 16.02.20

in short checked, freezes no, DLS not working

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

pacantre
Guarantees stable operation and there can not be, because the main ekzeshnika version older than the rest of the game files. Nothing better can not offer.

The DLC are working or not does not depend on ekzeshnika. They will activate the file steam_api.dll. In repak Phoenix is said to use pill FLT. It is in the old version of the DLC does not unlock, could not unlock now.

A
Alex_KeeGan 16.02.20

Paul_SH
THANK YOU MY FRIEND! Rescued!