3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
u
uruha 16.02.20 03:57 pm

Where are the save? (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

pliz help where sohranki tablet FLT
132 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan4ikPanfilov 16.02.20

Paul_SH
Okay I sleep Pascal 0:17

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

What is the Repack who the author is, what version of the game?
In XP-shke does not remember, it seems are not Users, and Users folder hidden.
3DMGAME what will I throw off?

Need to find the folder in which you saved your game. You can click start - Find (or like in XP, I forgot) and enter the word slot? How do you know that that's exactly the folder slot, which is needed? By number. For example, when you drove a little Hulk, for the new game was the selected cell 4. So, on the PC you need to find the folder slot4. When you find it, throw the file game1.legomarvelsuperheroessavegamedata that downloaded. Windows will ask: is already such a file, replace? Click Yes and play))

I
Ivan4ikPanfilov 16.02.20

Paul_SH
But damn I don't understand I don't know
http://www.torrentino.com/torrents/2013465
Like here rocked well, I don'T UNDERSTAND BL/IN dedpula I would like to play and all the other well AMENNNN!!!!!!!

I
Ivan4ikPanfilov 16.02.20

Paul_SH
HOW TO MAKE A NOT SO SECRETIVE WAS I KNOW!!!!!!!!
But damn angry already 2 day of a saved game can't install

I
Ivan4ikPanfilov 16.02.20

Paul_SH
3DMGAME.ini
No!!!!!

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

Ivan4ikPanfilov
Don't worry, buddy, we'll get through)) Come with a clean slate, we begin to understand anew, and it will only confuse even more.

I looked at the description Repack on Torentino. This is a normal repak with Hatab pill 3DM, ie in the game folder should be a folder 3DMGAME, which are saved (and they are there, you showed me the way), and there should be a file 3DMGAME.ini (may not be visible, because hidden, but for now it is not needed).

To have Windows show all files and folders (hidden, system tools, system included), you need to go to control Panel, choose folder options, in the resulting window, switch to the View tab, scroll through the list of options (settings) down to the end (or almost end), to include options (put flags or point) points to Show hidden files and folders and Show protected operating system files, click Apply, click OK. I wrote it from memory. Actually in XP-shke can be a bit other name, but the meaning is the same.
When everything finally working, it is necessary to return everything as was, ie make hidden files invisible again, because accidental deletion of this file critical for Windows and any installed programs.

In the game, in the boot menu, there is a cell with preservation, which is not really needed? For example, is - cell 4. Open the folder
C:\Program Files\LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes\3DMGAME\3DMGAME\storage\savedgames\slot4
i.e. cell 4 in the game menu is in slot4 folder savedgames savegames
and copy into it (in a folder slot4) file game1.legomarvelsuperheroessavegamedata that you downloaded from the Internet. Windows say that the file already exists, ask about the replacement. You should answer Yes to replace. Or delete the folder slot4 file game1.legomarvelsuperheroessavegamedata and copy your.
All. After that, download the game cell 4 and get saving wanted.

Check the name of the file that was downloaded. It must be a symbol in the symbol and no spaces, like this:
game1.legomarvelsuperheroessavegamedata

I
IvanPanfilov 16.02.20

Paul_SH
File CE not exactly well pliz throw a pill:)

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

IvanPanfilov
What file is missing? And where not? What kind of pill?

I
IvanPanfilov 16.02.20

Paul_SH
I did well, so secretive was not a file 3dmgame.ini is not present(((( throw pill 3dmgame LEGO marvel super heroes plisi))))

I
IvanPanfilov 16.02.20

Paul_SH
P. S I Ivan4ikPanfilov4 forgot the password((

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

IvanPanfilov
Password of what? Log on Pleygraund? Don't tell anyone!))
Now try to understand, don't run. Write to the PM.

S
Sab530 16.02.20

Where to throw the save!I have no 3DMGAME folder\3DMGAME\storage\savedgames , I have these folders sozdoval and throw it in the folder savedgames slot1 c preservation but conservation was not in the game!What to do ??????(I have a pirate,a tablet of FLT and DLC)

S
Sab530 16.02.20

P
Paul_SH 16.02.20

Sab530
Possible ways of saving (depending on Repack and a pill) is described here (section 6):
http://forums.playground.ru/lego_marvel_super_heroes/801222/

S
Sab530 16.02.20

Thank you

E
EckoPlayHD 16.02.20

Where are the save Lego Marvel Super Heroes from the mechanics in that there is no way to %appdata% Local EMU Steam 249130 remote and empty
Paul_SH please help me what to do

D
Dmitriy Butakov 16.02.20

Still there

D
Dmitriy Butakov 16.02.20

C:\Windows\System32

D
Dmitriy Butakov 16.02.20

config\systemprofile

O
OG Shpuck 16.02.20

Guys I have a problem with this game after the first mission the game crashes, do not tell me what to do?